No Good Terribly Bad Day at The Asylum (Part Four)-Danny DiMarco


And it's officially the weekend!

I hope you all made it through the week in one piece and your weekend is wonderful and relaxing <3

Happy reading!


Part One
Part Two
Part Three


****
White powder filled the air, like a cloud drifting low while Danny was standing high above every bit of uncertainty. With his Dom’s arms around him to let him know there was still solid ground.

He brought his hand up to Shea’s cheek. “I asked him. I didn’t know what else to do. Reed wouldn’t have been in this position if not for me and Jamie and—”

“I know. I hate it, but I know.” Shea touched his forehead to Danny’s. “You weren’t here back when it all started. I don’t think you would’ve—it doesn’t matter, though. You two are the famous ones and now Reed’s facing the impact of being friends with you. I wouldn’t expect you to let that slide. I know you.”

“Thank you, sir.” Danny wrinkled his nose. “If it helps, Rhodey’s still scary.”

“Mhmm.” Shea’s brow lifted as he inched back. “This place is corrupting you. Tell me you didn’t enjoy him taking control. How it felt to have that, right when you needed it.” Before Danny could answer, Shea pressed his eyes shut. “Fuck, I can’t get that out of my head and I don’t know what to make of it. I never cared about sharing before, but I never considered sharing you with anyone other than Jacks.”

Danny frowned, the automatic answer he wanted to give stalling as reality hit him. “You both still fight. For ‘the usual’. And it doesn’t bug me, but...do you think I love you less because I’m not jealous? Should I be? Those nights I just...do my own thing and I’m happy for you when you win. And when you lose, I know it’s...still something you wanted to be part of. I know you’re coming back to me.”

Drawing Danny to the sofa that had been left here by Keiran and Dallas, Shea sighed. “You’re right. I don’t think we ever really consider looking at the whole situation too hard. With the fights it’s almost a separate thing. We’ve all agreed to it. Beyond that… It wouldn’t be fair to deny you the right to explore just because you’re not getting in the ring. I think...since you’re not fighting, part of me just wants to be the one fighting for you. I don’t know how I feel about you being with anyone else.”

“I don’t want to be with anyone else.” Danny wrinkled his nose when Shea’s brow lifted. “I don’t.”

“After seeing that picture?” Shea latched onto Danny’s hips, drawing him closer. “I’m sorry, I know you can act, but you’re not that good.”

Pouting, Danny huffed when Shea’s expression didn’t change. “Am too.”

“Uh huh.” Shea’s lips slanted. “We’ll see. I think after how tolerant you’ve been of me and Jacks getting in the ring and playing with whoever we want, I’ll wait and see if you share some of our urges. And there’s nothing wrong with it. I reserve the right to growl. I just wish you’d chosen someone it would be effective with.”

Fire blazing along his cheek, Danny shook his head. “I didn’t… Sir, do you seriously think I’d choose someone who could snap my neck without any effort?”

Breathing out a laugh, Shea kissed him softly. “Yes. Because you know he wouldn’t hurt you. And I know it too, or I wouldn’t even entertain the idea.” He patted Danny’s thigh. “Don’t make too much of it. I’m letting you know I’m fine with it, if there’s anything. If not, it’s a nonissue. So we’ll drop it.”

“I am in favor of dropping it, sir.”

“So noted.” Shea combed his fingers into Danny’s hair, tugging lightly to bring their lips together. Then he huffed out a laugh. “You smell like him.”

Another groan, but Danny couldn’t help snickering as Shea slid his lips along his jaw, bending to sniff the side of his neck. He wrapped his arms around his Dom, tipping his head to one side as Shea’s teeth grazed his flesh. “Would it help if you peed on me?”

Bursting out laughing, Shea flipped Danny onto his back on the sofa, pushing the hoodie up and tugging it off. “No, that’s definitely not my kink.” His brow creasing slightly, he glanced down at the button of the pants Danny was wearing before undoing them. “Do I want to know why you’re wearing someone else’s pants?”

“They’re Wren’s. I got blood all over mine, it was horrible.” Danny quickly shook his head when Shea started inspecting his hands and arms as though checking for any injury. “I didn’t get hurt, Pike got cut up by some bottles. It was horrible, I thought he was dead for a split second, but it turned out all right. Well, except for—”

“Does he take after his cousin’s habit of smashing things whenever he’s pissed off?” Shea’s jaw tightened as he continued looking Danny over. “If he’s gonna lose his temper like that, you should steer clear of him.”

Danny pressed his tongue into his bottom lip. “Sir...you have a temper too, sometimes. And Pike didn’t lose it, he just made a mistake putting away the bottles. He’s still learning how to do things here. People gave me a chance and helped me out, so...shouldn’t I do the same for him?”

Finally seeming satisfied Danny was in one piece, Shea leaned over him, holding himself up on one hand and bringing the other to Danny’s cheek. “Yeah, that sounds reasonable. I’m sorry, I’m jumping to all the wrong fucking conclusions today.” He flicked his tongue over Danny’s bottom lip. “I hated having to just leave you this morning.”

“But you’re here now.” Danny tipped his head back as Shea hooked his thumb to the waistband of his boxers, easing them down. “Don’t you have to get back to work?”

“Soon.” Shea slid his wallet from his back pocket, dropping it on the sofa by Danny’s hip. “My boss is happy with my performance, he won’t mind me taking a bit of a long break.”

With all their talk of jealousy, Danny couldn’t help feigning a gasp and staring up at his Dom, even as Shea took out a condom and some lube, preparing himself before settling between Danny’s thighs. “‘Performance’, sir? You and Connor…?”

Pressing against him, one arm hooked under Danny’s knee to open him even more to his shallow thrusts, Shea chuckled and shook his head. “No, my boy. Not unless he ever agrees to get in the ring with me, and even then…” He gave Danny a heavy lidded look, rising up enough so he could watch the place where their bodies joined. “Fuck, you feel good. I’m glad I came back in time to enjoy this tight little ass before someone else was tempted to.”

The sweet burn, the sensation of Shea deep inside, taking his time to light every nerve on fire made it hard to focus on anything other than this moment. Danny lifted his hips to meet the next solid thrust, lacing his fingers behind Shea’s neck to bring him down so he could kiss him. Which was the only sliver of control his Dom let him take.

Claiming Danny’s lips with bruising pressure, Shea caught his wrists, holding them in one hand high above his head against the cushions. He forced Danny’s leg back against his chest, pinning him under his muscular body as he increased the tempo of his thrusts, filling the room with the sound of flesh on flesh.

Every time Danny was with his Dom was special, but there was something about times like this that were...more, somehow. Shea’s pure ownership of his body, showing Danny how much he could take, using him for pleasure like it was his right.

Because it was.

Sweat slicked their bodies, salty on Danny’s lips, increasing the glide with every movement. The sofa creaked with the power of Shea’s thrusts, the way he shifted so the head of his dick dragged over Danny’s prostate bringing a desperate, needy sound from Danny’s throat as he fought to hold back.

Unlike many of the other subs, his Dom didn’t often make him wait for permission to come. Some days it was a game, seeing who could push him over the edge first. The only reason Danny ever held back at all was so he could make the pleasure, the intimacy, last.

His whimper brought a wicked little smile to Shea’s lips as his Dom bent down to kiss him. “I love that fucking look on your face. How long do you think I can keep it there?”

“Sir?” Danny panted as his pulse quickened, the throb tightening his balls and slicking precum on the tip of his dick, trapped between their bodies. He was so close to release it was almost painful.

“Shh.” Shea kissed him again, still driving into him, but his pace had slowed. “I’m going to finish using you, then get you all cleaned up and dressed. Since I’ve brought work home with me, I get to enjoy watching you struggle with how fucking needy I left you. Maybe, by the end of the night, I’ll finish this, if you ask nicely.” Withdrawing from Danny’s body, Shea removed the condom, then stroked himself. His cum hit Danny’s stomach, his chest, hot at first, so fucking hot, but cooling too fast as Shea rose to his feet. “Or maybe someone else will.”

Lips parted, Danny shook his head. The raised brow look he got was not the least bit helpful. He flung his arm over his eyes, his dick twitching, like it couldn’t believe what was happening either, making all his muscles tense. “You’re a very cruel Dom, sir. I don’t know if I like this game.”

Hand curving around Danny’s forearm, Shea lifted it. “You have a safeword. Either you use it, or you play.” His expression grew serious. “This isn’t meant to be cruel, my sweet little mouse. I won’t hold what happened against you, but I hate how I felt when I saw you with Rhodey. And I know you’ve dealt with worse, but—”

“That’s not the same. Sir, you were forced. We’ve moved past that and I love you and—”

“I love you too, but don’t interrupt me, pet.” Shea pressed a finger to Danny’s lips. “I like knowing I can protect you. I haven’t always been able to. Feeling things are that out of my control when it comes to you messes with me. With some situations, it can’t be helped. This is my way of taking control of one where it can.” His fingers caressed along Danny’s jaw, then down his throat. “It’s not something you’re taking. It’s something I’m giving. And I think we can both enjoy it.”

Put that way, Danny understood what his Dom was doing. And why. His pleasure belonged to Shea, no matter where it came from. And he was the one who’d left Danny this needy.

If Danny did give in and ask someone to relieve the pressure, it was Shea’s gift to them. Not that Danny could see himself doing that.

I have two hands.

Of course, he wouldn’t lie to Shea if he got himself off. Which was breaking the rules and would get him punished.

Is a beating worse than abject humiliation?

“I can hear that mind of yours working.” After adjusting his clothes, Shea went to the bathroom, returning with a washcloth in hand. He sat on the sofa by Danny’s hip and began cleaning him off. “If you spoil the game by taking what doesn’t belong to you, you’ll have to ‘apologize’ to every member you potentially denied the pleasure to. And I’ll decide who that might’ve been.”

Sitting up, Danny stared at Shea as his Dom disposed of the condom and tossed the washcloth in the hamper. “But how could you know?”

“I know you’re not comfortable with people you aren’t close to.” Shea’s tone gentled, as though to let Danny know he wouldn’t push any further than he could take. “And you wouldn’t get very far with anyone more submissive than you are.”

“But there is no one like that.” Danny’s cheeks heated, even though his dick was not cooperating at all to hide the fact that the challenge was giving him a naughty little thrill. He definitely planned to hold out until he could beg his Dom for relief, but the possibility that he’d fail was an undeniable rush. “And that punishment would mean...a lot of people.”

Shea’s lips slanted. “I’m glad we’re agreed. It would be hot to watch you get on your knees like that and change the sweet, innocent perception most of the core has of you. I’d have to record that for Jacks. He’d fucking love to see it.”

Positive his face was beet red, Danny stood as Shea gathered his borrowed clothes and began dressing him. “I think you’ve gotten some new kinks we don’t know about, sir. Or is Connor rubbing off on you?”

“Why, would you like to watch?” Shea snorted when Danny pulled the huge hood of Rhodey’s hoodie over his head to hide. He flicked the material out of the way and met Danny’s eyes. “I’ll stop teasing, but you walked right into that one, little mouse.”

“I know.” Danny huffed, wrapping his arms around Shea’s neck as his Dom lifted him off his feet to hold him close. His dick was still hard, but right now he was craving the last bit of intimacy he could get before Shea had to go back to work. He gave Shea a small smile. “This is good. I’m not sure how I feel about the new game, but...it wouldn’t work if we weren’t solid. I love that we have a relationship like that. It feels...safe.”

Touching his forehead to Danny’s, Shea smiled back at him. “Good. Whatever we decide to do to spice things up, that’s one thing I never want you to lose.” He brushed his lips over Danny’s before lowering him to his feet. “Speaking of which, fucking Rhodey might not be the safest thing you could do.”

Danny wrinkled his nose, bumping playfully against Shea’s side as they left the loft. “I have no intention of it, sir. His subs like playing with sharp things. I definitely would not survive even if I did suddenly decide I wanted to risk hitting on the scariest person I’ve ever known.”

“You didn’t seem very scared when you were sitting in his lap.” Shea chuckled when Danny covered his face with his hood, tugging it back off his head this time. “Careful before you fall down the stairs.”

“Breaking all my bones seems better than neverending embarrassment.” Danny blew out a breath, shoving his hands in the pockets of the hoodie. “Are you ever going to let that go?”

Shea shot him a sideways look. “It’s been an hour.”

“But you said you weren’t mad anymore.”

Or...something like that.

“I’m not, which is why I can enjoy torturing you with it.” Shea ruffled his hair as they stepped into the bar, where Reed was chatting with Shea’s client while Connor stood off to the side. He inclined his head, exchanging a look with Connor before the other man gave an offhand wave and slipped out through the gym, likely going to the security office.

Phone buzzing in his pocket, Danny rose up to kiss Shea’s cheek, snickering when Shea wished him luck before letting him go. He took the call on his way to the workout room, putting on his bluetooth as he changed into the clean sweats he kept in Shea’s locker. Smiling, he kept his focus on Jamie as the other man excitedly updated him on what he’d been up to.

And some news that caught Danny by surprise, but made him really happy for his best friend.

Singing with Berney Sinclair. That’s...a dream come true.

Jamie’s dream since they’d been pre-teens training in music and dance to prepare for the founding of Glam Grenade. Berney Sinclair had already been well established as a solo artist after leaving his old boy band, Silver Lining. When Jamie wasn’t listening to the classics, he’d listened to Sinclair’s music nonstop until Trevor was groaning and complaining to their tutors about how distracting it was. He even deleted Jamie’s music files at one point, claiming it was an accident, but Danny knew better now.

Trevor’d looked so damn satisfied when Jamie had thrown a fit after, fighting off tears. Danny stayed away from both of them when the shouting match had turned into shoving and slapping, not sure how to help. At one point Trevor let out a howl like he was being murdered. The adults rushed into the room, separating the boys. Jamie had scratched Trevor and ended up getting blamed for the whole thing.

While Trevor whined to anyone who would listen and was pampered for days. After that, some of the tutors were standoffish with Jamie, only willing to hear one side of the story. New people had to be brought in just to keep the peace, but Trevor seemed happy with his petty ‘win’.

From that point on, Jamie only listened to the music he loved most by himself.

How the hell did I miss what a total jerk Trevor was, even then?

At least Danny knew better now. And karma might take her time, but she always came through in the end, in both good and bad ways. This morning, Jamie had gotten a call from Sinclair himself. With an offer to record some songs with him.

The catch was, Jamie needed to start this week. And since he refused to ever get on a plane again—Danny didn’t blame him, no matter how slim the odds of another crash actually happening—the only way to get to L.A. was a very long drive.

Completely breathless, Jamie asked again and again if Danny was sure he didn’t mind. In the background, Jared could be heard, telling him to settle down. Jamie laughed, promised he’d keep in touch, then the call disconnected.

Slipping his phone into his gym bag, Danny got on the treadmill, starting with a slow jog, tensing a bit as the door opened. The space was available for members in the morning after nine, which was why most of the core usually came before then, or after noon when it was closed to everyone who didn’t live here again. Danny was used to coming with Shea, so he hadn’t even considered waiting.

Thankfully, it was Wren. He came over, holding out a water bottle. “Since you’re usually with your Doms, I wasn’t sure if you’d remember to stay hydrated. I’m still not good with IVs. I could practice on you if you want, but skin’s harder to work with when someone is dehydrated.” He cocked his head. “Quint’s back, though, so he could probably do it. I know you’re still nervous around him and Shea, but they’re good doctors. Would it help if I supervised?”

“Umm…” Danny shook his head, searching for the words to let Wren down gently, even though the man never seemed to take offense when he wasn’t on board to participate in his unique form of medical apprenticeship. “I’m really good at staying hydrated when I work out, so no IVs necessary. But thank you.” He took the bottle and put it on the machine’s cupholder. Worried his bottom lip with his teeth. “I guess Jared must’ve called you about the trip?”

Wren nodded, a soft smile on his lips as he clasped his hands behind his back. “He deserves a break and I’m happy he’ll be spending time with Jamie. And he’ll be there to make sure Jamie doesn’t get lost in all the superficial parts of Hollywood. It’ll be strange, not having him around all the time, but he said it would be a good chance for me and Noah to reconnect.” His brow creased slightly. “Noah stayed to make sure Reed would be all right and go with him to Florida if he’s approved as a donor, so I’m not sure how that’ll work. I can’t go to Florida.”

“Yes you can. Noah will be there to keep you safe.” Danny loved The Asylum, but he couldn’t imagine not leaving for months at a time like Wren. He turned up the speed on the treadmill, working up a bit of a sweat without taking away his ability to continue the conversation. “And you get along well with Curtis. I’m sure the four of you will have a blast.”

Shaking his head, Wren gave him a rueful smile. “Curtis is heading off for some kind of merc training. Rhodey caught us looking into a lead on Karliene and ordered him to go get the skills he needs before he gets himself killed. Vani came and picked him up. I’m not sure what kind of training he’s getting, but Reed and Rhodey were talking about making sure he’s not distracted by anything, so it will be intense. I thought Curtis might refuse because of all the renovations, but he had this determined look in his eyes. He didn’t even blink when Lawson promised to bring in some of the contractors they both know to finish the job. He just hugged him and said ‘thank you’.”

A tap on the display and Danny slowed the machine, uncapping the water bottle and taking a few gulps as he sorted through his thoughts. He wiped his mouth with the back of his wrist. “Reed didn’t tell him. About his sister.”

That got him a frown, Wren’s gaze going a bit distant as though he was turning over the events of the morning in his head. “No, I don’t think so. Shea found out because he and Connor get alerts whenever the media mentions you and Jamie, since it could lead to security issues. I guess that’s what they meant by distractions. I’m not sure why they’re so worried. Vani has a lot of medical training. If Curtis gets shot or stabbed by one of her mercs, I’m sure she’d take care of him. And he’s really a very good patient, so long as he’s in a good mood. He laughed when I took a nail out of his hand.” The excitement in Wren’s tone told Danny he was about to get into some graphic details Wren assumed everyone would find as interesting as he did.

For his own peace of mind, Danny quickly held up both hands and changed the subject. “It’ll be good that he’s getting that training if he’s fixated on stopping Karliene. With so many people gone, or leaving, we’re going to be covering a lot of shifts, though. Has Lawson said anything?”

“Not yet, but he’s been in his office most of the morning, so he’s probably working on the schedules.” Wren walked with Danny over to the weights, sitting on a nearby bench as Danny began some reps with the smaller dumbbells. “You’ll be needed for the DJ booth while Jamie’s in L.A. and Garet’s off in Montana with Matt, looking into the auto technician courses. Speaking of which, I definitely won’t be going to Florida. It’s much too hot there and I’m needed here.”

From the sounds of it, they were going to need both the remainder of the core and as many of the regular, trusted members as they could get to keep things running. Danny inhaled slowly as he began reps with his other arm, letting the deep, satisfying burn in his muscles steady him. If he didn’t keep calm he’d start worrying that he’d blink and The Asylum would disappear around him. Things were changing so fast. Some of the threats had passed, but what about the others?

What if someone found out how many people were gone and took advantage of it to attack the place? Or if the new contractors made a mistake and shattered the foundation and the whole building caved in?

What if…?

“You’re doing that thing again, aren’t you?” Wren had come to Danny’s side at some point while his mind was racing. He stroked Danny’s sweat slicked hair away from his brow. “If you want to discuss what terrible things might happen, I don’t mind, but only if it won’t scare you. Otherwise, we should talk about something good. You have marks all over your neck, so it seems like you and Shea are doing okay?”

The question brought Danny’s mind back to his original dilemma. Which his dick was more than happy to have brought up again. He set down the weights and rubbed his hands over his face, stifling a groan. “Yes, but he...wants me to...play.”

Wren’s brow lifted. “Danny, this is a BDSM club. Shea is a Dom. You are a sub. Sometimes, Doms and subs do scenes together. They’re not always sexual, but they can be. If you don’t want to do something in particular because it crosses a line for you, you use a safeword and—”

“Are you giving me Sub 101?” Danny grinned at Wren, shaking his head. “We’ve played all kinds of different ways. Puppy play, remember?” He held his breath until Wren nodded, afraid he actually had forgotten. Since that wasn’t the issue, Danny relaxed a bit. “It’s a different kind of play and I don’t know what to do with it. I almost want to put my collar on so I don’t have to think about it at all, but at the same time…” He blew out a breath. “It’s exciting. Is that weird?”

Still petting his hair, Wren shook his head. “It’s not weird. The point is to explore what you enjoy. It sounds like that’s what Shea’s doing. I won’t ask you for specifics—unless you want to give them to me? I know we don’t usually discuss things like this. Or talk much. Except when you bark because I have your favorite treat.”

Eyes drifting shut at the comforting touch, Danny exhaled slowly. “We talk sometimes. Not about this, but...I don’t mind. I trust you.” That didn’t stop heat from crawling up the back of his neck even as he considered going into detail. Out loud. With someone other than his Doms. “Shea...didn’t let me...you know. I have to wait now until either he’s ready, or I...ask someone else.”

Hand stilling, Wren blinked at him when he looked up. “Danny...I don’t think I could do that for you. Not unless one of my Doms told me to. Do you want me to get Noah?”

“No!” Danny grabbed Wren’s wrist before he could step away. “I haven’t decided to ask anyone and there’s no way I’m getting Noah involved. Jamie’s my best friend.”

“Do you want to ask Jamie instead? I’m sure he wouldn’t mind. You’d have to wait for quite a while, though. Unless phone sex counts?” Wren stroked his chin as though contemplating a very complicated puzzle. “We should come up with a list of acceptable names. Maybe a spreadsheet with pros and cons. Then I could set up a program and input all the most desirable qualities in each person until we come up with a good match. I think that’s how they must do it on reality shows. I thought about that last time Jamie had me watch one. I didn’t want to fall asleep on him and the people were very boring. Except when they were yelling, but no one even took out a weapon. I was sure one of them must be the killer. Jamie said it wasn’t that kind of show.”

Brow furrowed, Danny continued his workout, spending less time on his leg muscles since he planned on going over a few dance numbers before the club opened. “What show was it?”

“Big Brother?”

Danny snorted, taking the towel Wren handed him to dry the sweat off his face and neck. “Definitely not that kind of show. And if that kind of show is real… I really don’t want to know. But that took care of my problem, so thank you.”

“What problem?” Wren waved his hand before Danny could answer as they headed into the locker room. “No, wait. I remember. You need someone to help you get off. You should ask Reed. I could ask him for you. He’s very easygoing with sex and he likes your ass. He doesn’t need permission unless it’s outside of the ring…” He smiled suddenly, snapping his fingers. “That’s it! Challenge him to a fight. And lose.”

“He’s already fighting Sin tonight. And I would definitely lose.” Danny ducked his head behind his locker door when he spotted the man in question coming in from the gym entrance. “He’s here. Be quiet, please.”

Wren gave him a funny look. “Why? How am I supposed to ask him for you if I’m quiet? You don’t need to be shy, it’s Reed. And he’s very good at what he does. But if you’d rather I use the program instead, I will. I’ll need to get my laptop. Noah locked it up upstairs. Let me go talk to him, I’ll be right back.”

This whole thing was quickly spiralling out of control. Danny gave Reed a helpless look, which at least got him to stop Wren from rushing out, but ended with no alternative except to let him join the conversation.
Possibly the most humiliating one of Danny’s life.

But it could get much worse.

If Noah finds out...

The man seemed all right with him now, but after seeing some of the games he and Jamie played? Shea’s challenge was mild in comparison. And wouldn’t end with whips and chains or cock and ball torture.

They might make it impossible for me to meet one of my closest friend’s eyes ever again, though.

So many things could go wrong. Maybe Reed would take pity on him and things would get awkward. Or he’d get Toppy and want to try something that would leave scars. Or burns. Or break some part of Danny’s body he didn’t know could get broken.

Danny’s nerves had apparently switched his worst-case-scenario from mortification to the usual great-bodily-harm and/or death.

Can sex kill you?

There was some mischief in Reed’s smile as he leaned against the lockers beside Danny. “I heard something about a fight. And my name. And you losing. Gotta say, ‘little mouse’, I’m impressed. But I can’t see you being cool with getting in that ring in front of a crowd.”

Shaking his head, Danny swallowed. “No. That… I can’t do that.”

“No problem. The core does get some perks. Like that nice big ring available for us to use whenever we want. I’ve trained you in there before, why not take it up a notch?” Reed wiggled his brows. “Win or lose, I promise to make it worth your while. Besides…” His tone became serious. “I owe you one. I know you don’t like it when me and Matt take it easy on you, so I won’t, but it’s all about the end results, right?”

“Right…” Danny wasn’t quite sure what had just happened.

Am I fighting Reed?

“So, you want to see what the real thing’s like here or something, Showtunes?” Reed pushed the door open, holding it for Wren, then Danny. “The usual?”

I...am fighting Reed.

Did that fulfill Shea’s challenge? It was almost like asking, wasn’t it?

He swallowed again. Nodded once.

Reed’s smile widened. He traced his thumb over his bottom lip. “Oh, this is gonna be fun.”

For some reason, Danny’s dick—which had no self-preservation at all—agreed.

The rest of him cringed as he looked over at the ring.

I. Am. Doomed. 

****

Part 5


****
As always, comments welcome! If you want to discuss spoilers or what you think might happen next, make sure to join the spoiler group HERE.

Comments

Popular Posts