Love & Stitches at The Asylum: Part Sixty-One

 


Hello, Asylum friends.

Hold onto your swim shorts, here's another poker game pairing!

Comment in the Spoiler Group and below, to let us know whether this blew your mind as much as it did ours with how well it worked! We never saw it...ahem...coming.

Tibby and Bianca

****

<---- PREVIOUS PART

****


Make smart choices. Careful choices. Protect your Dom's property.

Whenever Pike followed Quint’s advice, he avoided a whole lot of trouble. Except, how did he apply any of that here? With Jared’s lips this close to his, what he wouldn’t get later seemed less important.

Maybe…maybe there’s a way around it, though?

He bit back a small smile. “Does it count if you claim the kiss? Because I’m good with that. You can have as many as you want. It’s a Dom perk.”

Jared’s eyes were smiling with approval even before Pike finished speaking. “Look at you, my clever, clever boy, learning so quickly.” 

The hand at Pike’s nape moved higher again, gripping his skull gently, but firmly, to hold him still as Jared’s mouth covered his in a slanted kiss that was a hot, slick preview of everything he hoped would come next. Teeth scraping Pike’s lower lip, Jared toyed with the bit of flesh, tugging and suckling before he deepened the kiss again, this time pushing his tongue into Pike’s mouth, invading the space there and pulling him close with a hand to his ass that brought him in tighter contact than he’d seen anyone outside his quad.

A whimper escaped Pike as he clung to Jared’s shoulder, absorbing every bit of heat, the solidness of the Dom’s muscular body, his presence wrapping around him almost overwhelming, but he couldn’t get enough. He shifted against Jared, his dick not minding the uncomfortable pressure of the shorts anymore, even though he kind of wanted them gone. And Jared’s leathers gone, no matter how sexy they were on him.

Why are clothes anyway?

Palming Pike’s ass, Jared lifted him, gathering his legs to settle them around his waist without breaking the kiss that was threatening to make him dizzy for an entirely different reason. Lack of oxygen, which Jared seemed determined to steal down to the last molecule before allowing him to take quick sips of air between soul stealing kisses. Rocking Pike’s hips with his hands, Jared notched his dick to Pike’s through the layers of way too much fabric, building up a delicious friction.

While straddling Jared’s lap, there was absolutely no way to get closer, but Pike couldn’t really wrap his mind around that fact. Moving with him, he let out another little desperate sound, his fingers digging into the muscles of Jared’s back. Instead of breathing when given the chance, he gasped out one word. Over and over. “Please.”

Reaching between them, Jared lessened the pressure on Pike’s dick for only the briefest moment to unsnap his booty shorts. Then his own leathers. Free from the constriction, their cocks continued the needy seesawing, until slickness coated Pike’s shaft, easing his way with wet sounds that did nothing to cool the temperature of the room that was suddenly very warm.

The hard length of Jared’s dick was just as big as the rest of him, giving plenty of room for Pike’s own dick to take in an almost feverish sensation as he glided against it. Already so close to coming like he hadn’t gotten laid in a year, Pike pressed his eyes shut, biting the inside of his cheek. He wanted to come. He wanted this to last. And he never, ever, wanted the kissing to stop.

Breathing just wasn’t all that important. He was pretty sure he’d heard that. Somewhere.

Except Jared must not’ve been very good at mind reading, because he broke off the kiss first. There wasn’t time to protest, though, because a firm grip on Pike’s ass cheeks lifted him into the air, Jared somehow adjusting him so his knees dangled just above shoulder level as the Dom brought his mouth down on Pike’s shaft. Sucking him into the moist heat that had only moments before been teasing his own lips and tongue.

“Fuck… Sir!” Pike gasped, bringing his hands to the back of Jared’s head, tangling his fingers in his dark hair, all streaked with gray and white in a way he hadn’t realized could make a man look as dangerously alluring as this one. His whole body jerked, the feel of being taken in, swallowed around, ripping his grip on restraint right out of his hands. “I can’t…I’m going to come…”

There was no way Jared hadn’t heard him, and Pike’s admission seemed only to make him take him deeper, swallowing around the head of his dick in greedy pulses that went on and on. Like maybe he didn’t care about oxygen either.

Being doused in gasoline wouldn’t have consumed Pike faster, or more completely, than the man holding him. Even though Pike was aware, somewhere in the back of his mind, that he was locked in place, his entire body felt like it was falling into the most erotic flames as he tipped over the edge. He cried out, his muscles tensing, a shudder racking over him as he waited for the world to stop dropping out of whatever orbit it was supposed to be in.

A little disoriented, probably because he’d been thrown somewhere into the next galaxy, Pike gripped something hard and let himself float while everything flowed into a lazy sway.

When the soft mattress met his back, Jared was there with him, curling around him with one muscled thigh trapping him beneath. Blunt fingertips carded through Pike’s hair, soothing and gentle as Jared kissed his brow. “A reward for cleverness. I believe in positive affirmation of behavior as well.”

“Mmm, I’m gonna have to borrow my cousin’s brain.” Pike opened his eyes a little, his lips slanting as he peered up at Jared over his shoulder. “I think I’m gonna end up being your best student. I might forget how to be bad. You just sucked all the naughty out of me.”

Jared’s chuckle was like warm flannel. “I’ll have to remember that approach. It could come in handy once in a while.” The soothing strokes continued. “Will you be too sleepy to come enjoy the next part of our adventure?”

Shaking his head, Pike scooted in a bit closer, twisting to brush his lips over Jared’s and steal a kiss. Okay, maybe he still had some naughty left. “I make it down to the bar every morning for breakfast, don’t I? I mean, sometimes I’m the one doing the sucking, but that gets your heart beating faster. And provides calories so you can do all sorts of stuff. I’ll be wide awake for whatever you want to do, sir.” He nipped Jared’s bottom lip. “But I need more kisses. That’s the…special trick. That I just discovered.”

“I see...” Jared indulged him with several more licks of his tongue, dueling with Pike’s as he let him taste the sweet and salty musk of his release. He drew away, dipping his chin to meet Pike’s gaze. “The ice cream is probably melted by now, but the brownies should still be good.”

Pike grinned, bringing his hand to Jared’s chest. “You know the secret. To a man’s heart. I’m not surprised.” He trailed his fingers over Jared’s abs, enjoying the solid expanse that rose and fell under his touch. “Ice cream puddles can be tasty. I have them a lot. And I’ll show you how to dip the brownies in to soak in all the goodness.”

“That is something I definitely could use a lesson on.” Jared seemed to be letting Pike take the lead, but moved his leg so he’d be able to get up when he wanted. “I was so certain I’d win you, I’m glad I didn’t need to get in the ring with someone to seal the deal. I would have, if they’d tried to take you away from me. I’ve been looking forward to this.”

Eyes widening, Pike’s fingers stilled low on Jared’s stomach as he stared at the Dom. “You would’ve? Damn, that’s…” He gave his head a little shake. “I mean, I know I’m cute. And fun. But…I didn’t think I was your type. Not the kinda fun you’re into.” He let his fingers drift down a bit further. “Except, I guess most of us like this kinda fun. And I’m pretty good at it.” He flashed Jared a grin. “The ego runs in the family. One of the good things. We ain’t got many.”

“I would like to encourage you to take yourself out of the negative balance your family ran up on your accounts. And to realize that the reason they have a positive one is that your and Curtis’ good qualities are the equivalent of bestowing a spectacular lottery in their undeserving hands.” Giving Pike one of his long stares, Jared pinned him with his gaze. “As far as I’m concerned, you two are the reasons the O’Rourke name can be spoken proudly. I won’t forget it, and neither should you.”

A different kind of heat filled Pike’s chest as he nodded, taking a deep breath as the emotions wrapped around him snuggly, catching in his throat. Swallowing hard, he looked down at Jared’s chest while idly trailing his fingers over the Dom’s dick. It was a very good distraction. “We definitely made the O’Rourkes better. All it took was making it gay.” He glanced up at Jared, exhaling with his soft laugh. “They would’ve hated that. And all of this. But it’s…like being alive for the first time. I didn’t know it until I came here, but before…that fear was always there. It was…smothering. Everything I did, even the good things, were kinda…heavier and…less, because of them. Because of who I am.”

Cupping the back of Pike’s head, Jared pressed him close to his chest, his other arm banded around Pike’s waist. The steady even beats of his heart were a warm accompaniment to the little rocking motion he set up. It was so like some of how Quint comforted him that it became apparent that his co-sub had gotten some of those tendencies from somewhere. Except this was more...Jared. Kind of out of place for the Dom, but not. Once you got to know him and he let you in.

“You are you, and you are lovely in every single way that matters.” Jared hugged him tighter as he spoke, his words a warm rumble against Pike’s ear. “They are less than nothing, and you are everything. You and Curtis both.” There was a pause before he took a deep inhale and let it out. “Curtis... It was close with him. Noah and I...mostly Noah, clawed him back. I was there to pick up the pieces. It’s good that he has you, because seeing the good in you allows him to see the good in himself. That vulnerable part he had such a lockdown on, it made him fight just not to expose it.” There was a quiet laugh. “He’s changed since you’ve come here, and it’s not all Stephan. A large part of it is you.”

Tipping his head back to look up at Jared, Pike wrinkled his nose. “How could it be any part me? I’m a brat. I don’t mind it, mostly it’s fun. But not so much when it gets him all worried.” He exhaled roughly. “It’s not all that hard to picture—him fighting when he was first around y’all? And you know I wasn’t…exactly thinking he was a great person when I got here. I should have, though. Shoulda known it was in him. Gran did. I think she deserves all the credit for us being decent at all.”

Jared made a thoughtful sound, then scooted them both up higher on the bed to lay Pike down. He followed, rolling to his side and adjusting his leathers, then Pike’s shorts, so they weren’t still staring at each other’s junk during a serious conversation. Searching Pike’s gaze, he brushed a hand over his hair.

“Brats are innocent in their mischief, which you are. It brings out a protective instinct.” Attention flicking in the direction of his own loft, Jared let out a sigh. “It’s a good thing around here. Not everyone can engender that feeling.” He met Pike’s eyes again. “We need it. To soften our edges and to remind us of why we chose this place and this life. You do that for us. Even for Curtis. Let him worry a bit. It’s good for him. I’m glad you both had your Gran, but you deserve credit for your own decisions. Good and bad and inbetween.”

That made sense. Pike smiled, twisting around to rest his folded arms on Jared’s shoulder. “I can totally own my bad choices. Sometimes what happens because of them sucks, like pennies and corner time. But the worstest is when it messes with someone else. Like my Dom, or Quint. Curtis. You.” He pressed his tongue into his bottom lip. “A little bit of worrying isn’t so bad, I guess. Shoelaces instead of stitches.”

Another warm chuckle accompanied the lift of Jared’s lips. “Before Bizzy met Quint...you...he had a reputation for being a heartbreaker.” A shadow crossed his gaze. “Which I suppose he didn’t lose until recently.” Then cleared. “You’re very very good for him, and I suspect in large part the reason he was able to reconcile with Quint. Shoelaces and all.” The serious expression didn’t quite leave him as he sat up and began edging Pike’s tight shorts down his thighs. “I’m sorry you were caught up in my ham handed methods of reminding Quint of his submissive side. He’s changed, and I think I tend to remember him as...someone else. I need to meet him where he is. Not where I remember him having been.”

“You don’t gotta be sorry, sir. For real, I didn’t have to push you like I did. Not sure what I expected to happen from it, just…you know, like I said. Me having less points than him, because he deserves all the bonus points just for getting me out of bed in the morning.” Pike wiggled a bit to help Jared finish removing the shorts. “I think you still see him, somewhere you’re probably not…conscious of? If that makes sense? Because one of the reasons I don’t throw a fit about stuff with you and him is I can see you still love him, and not just the memory.”

A soft smile transformed Jared’s face in a way he probably wasn’t aware of as he freed Pike from his shoes and then his shorts. The air was cool, but not chilly in the loft, with Seth usually preferring it warm. “I do. He was my first boy, that I loved.” Pike’s swim trunks in hand, he shared a conspiratorial look with him. “Rhodey is my first love, but don’t tease him about it. It won’t go well for you.” It was hard to tell if Jared was serious about not teasing, given the expression and dark chuckle. “Sorry. I am a sadist. That was fun to picture.” He winked, working on Pike’s trunks. “And that means that in certain headspaces it’s fun for me to see Quint come crashing to earth, but I need to be more careful to be there to catch him when he falls. I was too caught up in making the boy who once adored me reappear, and didn’t plan on the man who’d grown to take his place meeting me on the mat.”

Making a thoughtful sound, Pike pictured that day in class. He swallowed, feeling all the conflicting emotions, and pushed them aside to really see it how Jared must’ve. “Quint is really patient and loving and gentle most of the time. He has to be pushed really far to lose his cool like that, but…I hate that he lost it with you. He loves you so much and it crushed him when he calmed down. And it hurts when he’s hurt like that.” Rising up on his knees, he faced Jared, curving his hands over his big shoulders. “He wanted you to punish him. I tried to forbid it because I’m me, but Seth set me straight. Said it’s between you two. I get it. Like…it woulda made him feel like he didn’t ruin everything between you.”

Jared used his thumb and forefinger to grasp Pike’s chin, giving him a level look. “Your Dom is right. But I understand the impulse, little gremlin. It’s not something I can punish, nor do I care to. Quint’s actions were one of a man—a person, if you will, with another person—not a sub. He and I need to spend some time together to get to know each other again.” Cupping Pike’s cheek, he leaned in with a kiss then eased back. “Now, let’s stop worrying about him for now, with my promise that I am working on doing that, and see if the bubble machine has run out of bubbles.”

For a second, Pike was tempted to continue the conversation, because Jared was surprisingly easy to talk to, and Quint was one of both of their favorite topics. He liked that they were on the same page, though. And the night still wasn’t over and he didn’t want to spend all of it talking.

“Okay, but raincheck? We gotta do this again sometimes. The Quint and Seth chat. And the blowjobs, but be weird to schedule those.” He grinned, latching on to the last part Jared had mentioned. “So…bubbles? Is that part of the ‘dark pleasure’? I’m real curious now.”

Swinging Pike up into his arms, Jared shook his head. “No. But now my mind is going to some very interesting places.” And if the Dom’s erotically darkening expression were anything to go by, he told the truth. “As for the blowjobs, that was to take the edge off. I did promise if you waited for that kiss you could come as often as you like tonight. So, let me know when your dick is feeling needy again.” They were halfway into the hallway, Jacks’ voice echoing from below as Jared took the back stairs, probably toward the pool. “We are going to have as much fun tonight, into tomorrow morning, as your little heart desires.”

“Hey, I got a real big, heart. Have you seen Seth? He’s huge.” Pike wiggled a bit closer to Jared’s chest, reaching over his shoulder to play with the hair that was a bit longer above his ears. “And Quint’s not tiny. Also, it’s gotta fit Curtis. And the Core. Just so ya know, you’re included.”

“Yes, you do. That wasn’t at all what I meant to imply...” Jared’s lips twitched, his words trailing off as they entered the pool area, where Koda’s barking echoed off the tiled walls and barrel ceiling. 

A bubble machine and blacklights had been set up around the pool, a chugging sound accompanying the belching of glow in the dark bubbles that were being spat out above the pool. Bram flew through the clouds of shiny, rainbow hued bubbles, pecking at them, while Koda danced in circles trying to help him catch them all. The pool shimmered with underwater party lights, and an actual feast of all of Pike’s favorites had been set up on a table along the far wall, along with a giant gothic bed complete with black and maroon velvet hangings, and so many pillows you could get lost in them.

Taking in everything, Pike drew in a few slow inhales and tried to let the air out slowly, tightening his grip on Jared as he made sure Koda kept his distance. Over there, the puppy was…less scary. And the barking wasn’t as bad as it used to be. But…yeah, he still wanted to make sure the thing didn’t come near him.

“Those…those gotta be the coolest bubbles I’ve ever seen, sir.” Pike closed his eyes, sniffing all the yummy smells to distract himself. “And how’d you know I was hungry again?”

“I pay attention, my boy.” Taking out his phone, Jared texted someone one-handed, his other arm firmly holding Pike. “I apologize about Koda. I’ll see if Stephan is able to come get him. You don’t need to worry. I’m right here.”

At the far end of the room, a door opened—probably one of the storage rooms or something, Pike never really explored down here. Coming out with a stack of DVDs, which people still had for some reason, Stephan shot Jared an apologetic look. “I’ll get him right in my room, I’m sorry about that. I thought of a few movies neither Drew or Danny have seen that I couldn’t find on any streaming service. Rhodey mentioned he had these tucked away and…well, let’s just say, I’m a bit surprised by the selection. This will definitely keep them occupied.”

“They didn’t train you to be an entertainment prepper in merc school?” Moving toward the opposite end of the pool, closer to the bed, Jared didn’t need to raise his voice to be heard in the echoing space, even with all the commotion. “Rhodey’s spent enough time trapped in a safehouse to know better.”

That got him a soft laugh as Stephan shook his head. He gave a quiet command in German, which immediately stopped the barking, Koda trotting over to heel and Bram landing on his shoulder. “I never spent much time in safehouses, my use is usually for after missions, once the debriefing is done. I haven’t gotten Rhodey to take advantage of my presence here himself, though, so the amount of things I don’t know about him are considerable.” He held up one of the movies. “This should have clicked with his nickname for Danny, but it didn’t. I may have to rethink some of my assumptions.”

“Hmm...” Giving a noncommittal shrug, Jared pretty much said he’d take the rest of Rhodey’s secrets to his grave as he set Pike down near the table and plucked a gooey pastry covered in powdered sugar from the table and broke off a piece to hold to Pike’s lips. “I hope we don’t disturb you. Please let me know if we get too loud.” 

The edge of Stephan’s lips quirked as he nodded. “I’m sure it won’t be a problem. Curtis added some soundproofing recently.” He saluted with the movie to his temple and slipped into the room with Koda close and quiet enough to be his shadow.

The dog being well-trained was kinda reassuring, but also kinda creepy when Pike saw how it could go from playful to stealthy so quick like that. He shivered, opening his mouth and carefully pulling the pastry from Jared’s fingers with his teeth, speaking around it as he chewed. “Yep, I’m definitely a cat person.”

Tearing off another piece, Jared held it out a little further so Pike had to reach for it. Then didn’t immediately let go, encouraging Pike to nibble and suck to get the last crumbs of the morsel. Heat flared in Jared’s gaze when Pike’s teeth grazed the pad of his thumb. “There we go. Yes.” He held out another bite. “Use your tongue and lips.”

Lips curving, Pike held Jared’s gaze as he went to work on the next bit of the treat. He nipped Jared’s fingertips, then moaned a little. “Mmm, that’s tasty. More?”

This time, Jared held Pike’s head still with the palm of his hand to the back of his head, bringing the powdery, jam-filled roll to his mouth and smearing the raspberry filling in a sticky line across his lips. He withdrew the pastry and leaned in to suckle the jam in erotic pulls.

“Oh, yes. That is delicious.” Jared murmured against Pike’s lips. “I can see why you love them.”

Leaning in, Pike nodded, loving them a whole lot more with the heat of Jared’s mouth on his. “This is why I’m always sticky. It makes me tastier.”

Jared must’ve agreed, because he fed Pike another bite from his own teeth with a low groan of approval. Licking his lips, he withdrew, powdered sugar dotting his beard. “Yes. I can see that.” The verbal affirmation accompanied another quick kiss before he shucked his leathers and shirt, along with his boots, in quick motions that left him naked to Pike’s gaze. “You’re not supposed to swim after you eat, but I think we can make an exception.”

Breath catching, Pike nodded a bit distractedly as he took in the full muscular expanse of the Dom’s chest. There were a lot of scars, most skillfully hidden in the tattoo he’d only gotten glimpses of around the club. Bringing his hand to Jared’s chest, he trailed his fingers over two of the death heads in the snake’s broken parts, Seth and Quint. There was something hauntingly beautiful about it, but it probably hadn’t felt that way when Jared had gotten it.

Now, instead of a memory of men he’d once loved, it might be…more like a reminder of those he still did.

Either way, the canvas of his body was impossible to look away from. Pike made a quiet sound of admiration as he bent down to brush his lips over one solid pec. “Sometimes, I think I gotta be dreaming. Who gets lucky enough to be around men as lickable as you every day?”

Surprise, then warmth, lit Jared’s expression, the upward tilt of his mouth fanning the lines around his eyes. “Very, very good boys.” He glanced toward the pool, where the multicolored bubbles danced across and above the surface. “Do you enjoy swimming?”

“I like splashing.” Pike gazed up at Jared, his lips curving as he pictured the Dom’s reaction to getting a face full of water. Would he get all stern Dommy or playful Dommy?

Only one way to find out.

Scrambling off the bed, he snickered at the thought of a stern Dom trying to get a good grip on him in the water. “I’m pretty quick. Betcha can’t catch me.”

It was a very good thing he could swim, because his attempt to make a mad dash around the side of the pool had him tripping over his own feet and doing an awkward, sideways, cannonball.

A larger splash followed him in, Jared emerging next to him with a stern expression on his face after he shook the water out of his light blue eyes. “Please don’t start this off by forcing me to put on my medical hat to perform rescue breathing. I prefer to taste your mouth for pleasure.” He pulled Pike close, treading water. “Think before you act, little gremlin. We’ll be practicing that in class. You will take better care of your Dom’s property.”

“Yes, sir…I was just thinking of getting in here first.” Pike wrapped his arms around the back of Jared’s neck, grinning at him as he slid his wet lips over the Dom’s. “But you still caught me a lot faster than I thought you would. I surrender.”

Meeting Pike’s kiss, Jared growled into his mouth, squeezing him close in a clear message that he would claim everything Pike had to offer and probably a lot more. Naked and hard, Jared’s body slipped along Pike’s front. “I don’t think Matt would appreciate my fucking you in this pool, and your Dom wouldn’t appreciate my doing so without protection. But I want to. Just to feel you hold on to me, and to see the water and all these colors make you shine while I enjoy this sweet, sexy body. And this—” One of Jared’s palms squeezed both of Pike’s ass cheeks at once. “—very tempting ass.”

Gasping in as much air as he could manage, Pike dug his fingers into Jared’s back, his dick fully on board with everything the Dom wanted to do. The bubbles floated around them, giving him the perfect distraction from the urge to beg for Jared to throw all common sense out the window. Reaching out, Pike carefully caught one, chewing on his bottom lip as he brought it closer. “The swim trunks are making a whole lot more sense now, sir. Otherwise, you wouldn’t be thinking with your big brain at all.”

Lifting Pike high in a quick motion, Jared tossed him backward with a laugh, then dove under the water. The world shimmered, then splashed, Jared joining him underneath the surface, where the lapping waves seemed to make the snake tattoo undulate over his skin and take on a life of its own.

Feet kicking hard, Pike made sure to rise up first, splashing Jared when the Dom came into view. Snickering at the surprise in his expression, he paddled backwards as far as he could. He didn’t swim often, usually getting in the pool was just for messing around, but he could manage some decent speed if he really tried.

Except, when he was in the water with Quint, he could tell the difference that came from intense training. His co-sub could cross the entire length of the pool in a blur. If Jared was anywhere near as fast, he wasn’t getting far. “I escaped! You’ll never catch me now!”

“You can run, but you can’t hide.” Dark laughter trilled over the water, Jared becoming very much the bear-like Dom some of the subs secretly hoped and bet he was as he cut through the water with powerful strokes. “Come here and let me gobble you up. I promise, it won’t hurt...much.”

Batting at the bubbles that surrounded him, thicker this close to the machine, Pike tread water for a few seconds, eyeing the Dom’s approach and paddling in the other way at the last possible second, hoping to catch him off guard. He slapped at the water to send a few more splashes in Jared’s general direction to make it harder for him to pin down his location. “No eating in the pool! It’s an actual rule. You’re trying to make me be naughty.”

With the growl, and all the water that ran down his face, Jared appeared more beast than man. He approached Pike with predatory intent, the feral gleam in his eyes as he managed to draw close making the game take on an edge of reality.  “I can smell your sweet flesh, little gremlin. A few rules won’t keep me from making a feast of you.”

All the kicking and swinging his arms around to swim and splash at once was making Pike’s muscles sore and slowing his escape. He moved over to the side of the pool to use the ledge to help him along. Hell, he really needed to start working out more. Tripping all over The Asylum wasn’t gonna cut it.

Panting, he glanced from one side of the pool to the other. No way would he be able to climb out before Jared could grab him. And he wouldn’t manage a decent lap without swallowing half of the pool. So he went with more splashing as a last defense. “I only look edible. I ain’t. Too scrawny. Ya gotta go for one of the bigger subs.”

Firm fingers grazed Pike’s ankle, Jared disappearing below the water’s surface. Teeth nipped at his ass, sharklike, his swim trunks doing little to protect him as Jared darted around him much more nimbly than a man his size had a right to. True to his word, he nibbled and tortured Pike with hands and lips, not coming up for air for a full heart-stopping minute and maybe longer.

When he emerged it was in a Poseidon-like cascade of water to grab Pike by the waist and haul him over his shoulder with a wet slap to his cotton covered ass. The SMACK echoed through the pool, as did the patter of water droplets as he waded up the pool steps. “I like this feast just fine. You have some tender bits I’ll sample more.”

Wiggling a bit and kicking his feet, Pike fought to free himself. But not too hard because he was pretty slippery and the cement floor was very far down. He might be accident prone, but he didn’t try to brain himself on purpose. “You can’t take pieces out of me, I’m too cute to chew on. How about some pastries instead? Or a sandwich? Or a…look, there’s all kinds of yummy food. Start there. I promise if you put me down I won’t run away.”

Jared stalked across the space, his long strides eating up the distance between the pool and bed. The curtains drew back, revealing a space lit by electric hanging lanterns with little cutouts that threw light over the plush, absorbent bedspread and pillows. They hadn’t been so obvious through the screen of bubbles that still chattered and bounced from the machine over the pool, but up close they were hard to miss as Pike bounced onto the middle of the bed where Jared tossed him before he crawled up the length toward him.

“I hope you enjoy feeling my dick as much as you enjoyed looking at it, little gremlin, because I plan to let you have every inch.” Jared loomed over him, dripping water in rain-like patters onto Pike’s chest.

Licking his lips, Pike gazed up at the Dom. “You have no idea how much I can take, sir.” He rose up to nip Jared’s bottom lip, a wicked little smile on his own as he drew back a little. “But if you can keep me here, you can find out.”

Reaching above Pike’s head Jared pressed a button on the headboard and the drapes around the bed slid shut on a silent motor, enclosing them in a private world of dappled light and faux fur throws that were just beneath the absorbent towel-like material they’d landed on. 

“I don’t negotiate.” Nipping Pike’s earlobe, Jared dipped down to breathe the words into his ear. “Full surrender, or nothing at all.”

A chill ran down Pike’s spine as the water cooling on his flesh and Jared’s words combined to make him shiver. He wasn’t scared or anything, but there was a small thrill to fully understanding what the Dom was asking from him.

Taking a deep breath, Pike held still for a few seconds. Then nodded. “I surrender, sir. But can we negotiate about the no negotiating? Does that include stuff like ‘harder’ and ‘faster’, because that’s gonna be a problem.”

“You may ask, but I will decide how much or how little you will receive.” Nuzzling the tender spot behind Pike’s ear, Jared slipped his fingers under the waistband of Pike’s swim trunks to graze the tip of his dick. “If I didn’t want to hear you beg, I would help you to be my perfectly good boy.”

Did that mean Jared didn’t want him to be good? Pike hissed in a breath, lifting up his hips a bit so he could get more of Jared’s touch. “You’re a great teacher and all, sir, but I don’t think you can work miracles. I ain’t ever gonna be perfectly good. That’d be boring.”

Easing back, Jared met his eyes with a hooded gaze. “I assure you, I know of ways where you wouldn’t even have to try. And it most definitely wouldn’t bore you, or me, in the least.” Teasing his thumb along the vein that ran from the base of Pike’s dick to underneath the tip, Jared pressed the pad into the soft button of flesh that ignited every nerve ending. “I would gag you. Manipulate your body so you couldn’t move a muscle without my allowing it. I would place a nice tight ring around this lovely cock, and keep you from leaking so much as a drop. Your screams of pleasure and need would make you the perfectly good boy I wanted you to be in that moment.” A light squeeze to Pike’s balls emphasized Jared’s words. “Just as you are my perfectly good boy right now. In this one. Giving me everything I desire.”

Pulse picking up, all his skin heating up so fast, Pike was surprised his skin wasn’t letting off steam from the pool water evaporating, he struggled not to squirm in Jared’s hold. Everything Jared said sounded super erotic, and he’d do pretty much whatever the man wanted, but as he gazed up at him, Pike tried to sort out whether or not it was what he actually did.

He lifted one hand, slipping his fingers over Jared’s lips. “I’d be good with all that, but I like being able to touch you. You feel nice here.” He drifted his fingers over Jared’s beard, still glistening with moisture. “And prickly and soft all at once here.” He shifted his hips, his lips curving. “And really good down there. I think you like playing with me.”

“You would be correct in your assumption.” Jared shifted so the length of his dick lay along Pike’s hip. He let out a small hiss. “Your bathing suit is freezing.” Sitting up, he peeled the wet shorts down Pike’s hips, then leaned over to let them drop to the floor outside the curtains with a wet thwap. His gaze lingered on Pike’s body when he turned around again, appreciation darkening his eyes as he seemed to drink in each point from his toes all the way up to his face. “You have a suppleness of form I would delight in bending all manner of ways, but I enjoy your touch as well. It’s the artist in you. I can’t help feeling seen in the best sense when you do.”

Of all the things Pike had been worrying about tonight, the one that he’d worked the hardest to bury in the back of his mind was feeling like he had before he’d come here. Like sex was meaningless unless it could be used to either piss someone off or get him ahead. Maybe that shoulda bothered him more back then, but he’d been caught up in being on his own. Temporarily escaping all the responsibilities of being an O’Rourke that would end with him in an early grave.

The possibility for more was still something he couldn’t fully wrap his head around, but tonight?

What Jared said told him he was more than a body. The Dom understood Pike didn’t want to just use him. Or be used. And what hadn’t been important until Pike had gotten a taste of something more?

Became the one thing he couldn’t live without.

Didn’t matter if someone was a Dom or a sub. The basic needs were the same. Being seen, fully, as an individual with strengths and flaws and a mind that worked in different ways than your own, but was no less special, no less valued.

Was the sexiest fucking thing in the world.

****
To keep up to date on all the happenings with The Asylum Fight Club, sign up to the newsletter HERE: https://www.subscribepage.com/j4m0q5 

There's also a new twitter account: https://twitter.com/asylumfightclub

And tons of socials where you can find info on the core! Keep an eye out for all the links so you never miss a thing!

Looking for official Asylum Fight Club merchandise? You can find it here: https://www.zazzle.com/store/asylumfightclub/products

As always, comments are welcome and spoilers can be discussed in the spoiler group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/244198880244923 
****

Comments

  1. I loved this installment. Pike was never a favorite for me but seeing him through Jared's eyes was enlightening. I adored the part about being seen. Thank you for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another hot and sweet installment

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts