Love & Stitches at The Asylum: Part Seventy-One

 


Happy birthday, Wren!

It's October in our hearts.

For those asking, this is part of Love & Stitches Book 4, which you can grab here if you don't feel like waiting for the weekends: https://books2read.com/u/47YNBa.

xoxo

Tibby and Bianca


*****


<--- PREVIOUS PART


*****


Manners were important. Wren understood, on a core level, how important they were to his Dom. The sense of control and stability it had given him, considering where he'd grown up and the challenges he'd had to face. Usually, Wren was able to adapt effortlessly to at very least being polite, no matter the situation.

In the bedroom, with clothes spread out on every available surface, Jamie and Danny discussing everything from celebrity drama, to the background of almost every item of Jamie’s wardrobe?

I don’t want to be rude, but…

Giving his head a little shake, he reached over quietly to take out his noise-canceling, bluetooth headphones, connecting them to a remote app accessible from almost anywhere in the building, this one full of music Avery had set up for him so he didn’t have to go online to search for it. This playlist, called ‘Slowed down songs I’d like to get my internal organs rearranged to’, was appealing on so many levels.

The songs’ slightly haunting, melodic vibes brought Wren to a more peaceful headspace as he began to bring some order back to the closet. Somehow, the space seemed to attract chaos, no matter how hard he tried to maintain it so it wouldn’t stress Jared out. Wren loved Jamie’s sense of style, but he had to agree with his Dom. The new additions were becoming a bit unmanageable.

His brow creased as he picked up a jacket made of bright white and silver faux fur, which would only cover Jamie’s shoulders. The thing seemed terribly uncomfortable. He didn’t think he’d ever seen Jamie wear it.

And it’s…shedding.

Blowing out a breath to avoid any of the floating ‘fur’ from getting near his face, he looked around the room for somewhere to put it so it wouldn’t get all over the rest of the clothes.At the far side of the room near the window, Noah’s reading corner—with matching, black leather, gothic style armchairs and a delicate, small round table between them—should do for now. He needed to oil the leather anyway and today would be the perfect time, once he’d gotten the room back to its original state.

That settled, he moved on to the next piece, frowning as he glanced over at the ‘donations’ box. His chest tightened as he saw a few of Jamie’s favorite pieces. He knew Jamie wanted to please Jared, but there was no way their Dom wanted him to give up the things he loved.

Only to avoid them tumbling out of the closet like a body not propped up quite right.

A horrifying visual. Wren would have to ask Noah if he could paint it…though his other Dom tended to paint nature more than anything. Sometimes animals. L.D. had his own virtual shrine in the room set up strictly for the cat, portraits with the animal looking deceptively distinguished and tame. Or even sweet.

Noah definitely saw the creature very differently than Wren did. Not that Wren hated the cat—except when L.D. hurt the people he loved for no good reason—but he did wonder if L.D. wasn’t secretly an assassin instead of a pet.

Which would definitely be more interesting than him being a grumpy cat who took offense at anyone existing in his presence. Strangely enough, he rarely scratched Wren. But Wren stayed well out of the creature’s space unless he had no choice, like when he was cleaning up after him. And that seemed to please the cat, who did the same.

Maybe we do understand one another.

Bringing his focus back to the task at hand, Wren continued sorting out all the pieces that would go in the baskets—we’ll have matching ones later, for now, they’ll have to do—and hanging up anything that didn’t need to be ironed or dry cleaned. He breathed a little easier when Jamie and Danny got off the bed without him having to say anything, letting him smooth it out, then use a lint roller to get rid of the random bits of thread and fur.

Once everything was in its place, the closet looked nice and neat and he smiled a bit, knowing Jared would be pleased with Jamie for getting on top of it again so quickly. Spring cleaning could be a whole ordeal, with tensions growing as the different chores dragged on—which wouldn’t be an issue if Wren could just do it himself, both here and in the club, with only the other subs who enjoyed that kind of thing.

It’s not spring.

Not wanting to check the morning paper and worry Jamie, Wren thought over what he could remember. There’d been snow. It usually didn’t snow in New York until December.

Looking at Jamie, who’d changed into one of his mohair turtlenecks, a light blue that looked really nice with his new hairstyle—even though, right now, it was as fluffy as L.D.’s fur after he returned from the groomer—confirmed Wren’s suspicions. It was almost winter. Once he’d tidied up the rest of the loft, he’d go up to the roof…

The roof. Seth. It hadn’t snowed—not because of the season. The Dom had bought snow making machines. Which Wren could use whenever he wanted. Didn’t clear up much about the date, but did that really matter? Whatever he needed to know about today would be on the schedule. He’d double-check that when he went downstairs.

Turning off the music and removing the headphones, Wren smiled at Jamie and Danny. “This looks great, thank you for sorting through everything. I wouldn’t have had the first clue what to keep. I’m glad Jacks did that part with you last time, and Danny’s here now. Are you sure about all the things you’re donating, though?”

He knelt by the box and drew a few things out. Maybe Jamie just needed a chance to really consider each item without being overwhelmed by everything he owed being absolutely everywhere?

I don’t blame him one bit. That was…a lot.

“These are the jeans you wear on days when Keiran’s trying out new cupcake recipes because you don’t have to unbutton them. If I move things around, I could find more space. You don’t have to stay to finish it, I know how boring you find things like this, but I enjoy it.” Wren nudged his chin toward the laundry basket, where he’d carefully divided the things that had gotten wrinkled or needed refreshing. “Especially when I know everything’s clean—not that I mind cleaning it, but some of this needs to go to the dry cleaners. I can ask Matt to bring it when he goes to pick up Lawson’s suits, like he usually does?”

Fingering his favorite jeans with a dreamy look, Jamie nodded. It was an expression he sometimes wore when he had a tune he very much enjoyed on his lips or in his head. After a moment, he folded the pants again, nearly as good as Wren might have, and leaned over to press a soft kiss to Wren’s lips. 

“I think we should get dressed and go down to help get lunch together for everyone.” Excitement sparkled in his cat-green eyes. “But first...I got you your birthday present.” 

He dug in his pocket, coming up with a polished coin that he flipped in his fingers. On one side was a raven, and on the other side, a perfect snowflake. Around the edge, the words My brother. My lover. My best friend, had been engraved.

“It doesn’t have a hole for a chain because I don’t want to look like I’m collaring you, and I figured you could carry it in your pocket if you wanted...” Looking a little uncertain, Jamie held the coin out to Wren. “I had it made from a roll of pennies melted down with a vial of my blood and a teaspoon of snow.”

My birthday…

Taking the coin, Wren ran his finger over the raven, careful to school his features so Jamie wouldn’t see his surprise. That his co-sub had gone to such lengths to make something both a bit morbid and unique meant more than he had words for.

He chewed on his bottom lip, huffing out a laugh when Danny brought his hand to Jamie’s cheek. Likely checking his temperature to see if he was suffering from blood loss. “I love it, Jamie. Thank you.” His eyes widened when Danny pulled out his phone. “Danny, it was a vial and to have gotten this made, it wouldn’t have been recently. He’s had time for his body to produce much more, unlike Seth, who won’t be able to donate blood again for a while, but he’s not a small man, so…”

The text had been sent. Bringing up Seth almost bleeding to death likely hadn’t improved the situation, but Wren always hoped giving Danny all the information would make him less anxious.

“Jamie’s a lot smaller than Seth and he’s been looking a bit lightheaded. He’s smiling like he did that one time we had salted caramels at a party that were made with more than…whatever they’re made of.” Danny darted across the room, coming back with a bottle of water and uncapping it for Jamie. “Maybe he’s dehydrated? Maybe both?”

The door to the loft opened almost immediately, Jared’s booted footsteps sure and resonant, unlike the non-existent ones of the mercs. At the same time, the strains of Danny’s ringtone—Cat and Mouse from The Tale of Despereaux—chimed on Jared’s phone. There was a pause, then Jared’s steps quickened as he entered the bedroom.

“What have we here?” There was a smile to Jared’s voice, his arms held out to Wren and Danny. “Hello, my boys.”

Much like a puppy, Danny didn’t bother with slow, sub-like movements, but as with most of the Core subs, Wren enjoyed seeing the different applications of their submission. Especially when it was granted to one of his Doms. Moving at a more reserved pace, Wren bit back a smile as Danny latched onto Jared’s hand and tugged him toward Jamie.

Not a move either Wren or Jamie would attempt, but Danny had his own lines to work within.

“It was super sweet but Jamie gave Wren blood for his birthday. I think he’s dizzy.” Danny put his hand to Jamie’s forehead. “And definitely a bit flushed. Do you think he has mono?”

Jared raised one dark brow, his light blue eyes glittering like the snow that had swirled from Seth’s machines, a faint smile on his lips as he looked Jamie over. Then Connor. “No. I believe he has love.”

“Oh!” Danny let out a sigh of relief, then nudged at the bottle of water still in Jamie’s hand. “You should probably drink that anyway. We did a lot. Did you see how nice Jamie’s closet looks?”

While Danny pointed out the changes in the closet, Wren turned his focus to Jamie, then Connor. There did seem to be something different about their dynamics ever since poker night. Jamie was almost deliriously happy, which was good…

It’s October.

A bit chilly to some of the subs, but Jamie didn’t usually take out anything as warm as a turtleneck until winter actually started. Wren’s eyes narrowed slightly. “Jamie was just mentioning we should get dressed. I think he meant ‘changed again’ because it’s a bit hot in here. May you please help us select something appropriate, sir? I haven’t gotten a chance to look at our schedules for the day.”

Jared held up a finger, delaying Wren’s movement. His attention seemed to be on Jamie, though his gaze didn’t leave Wren’s face. “Little raven, may I see you a moment? In your office.”

“Yes, sir. Of course.” Wren moved to Jared’s side, smothering the urge to remind Connor he didn’t usually stay in their loft this long. And certainly not in the bedroom. That would be rude. And the man was a Dom.

But still, he left the bedroom door open. Maybe L.D. could be the one to decide whether or not he got to stay in there. The cat definitely wasn’t shy about sharing his opinion of people.

He went to his office and turned the light on. “Would you like me to get you a cigar, sir? Or some bourbon?”

Before Wren could turn, Jared brought a hand up to cover his eyes and leaned in to whisper in his ear. “Before I tell you what I have planned for your birthday, I want you to face me and look at me and only me. Your eyes are not to leave my face. Understood?”

Wren’s lips twitched a little. The request, while his eyes were covered, tempted him to ask ‘how can I do that with your hand there, sir?’, but while his mind raced over the obstacle, he absorbed the rest of the statement and realized his Dom would have to move his hand when he faced him. Not a head game, then.

But that would have been a fun one.

He quickly nodded. “Yes, sir.”

“Good boy.” Turning him as he removed his hand and slipped a knuckle under Wren’s chin, Jared brought his lips close. “Open your eyes.”

Opening his eyes, Wren stared into Jared’s icy blue ones, a constant reminder of the perfect winter day. He smiled at his Dom. “I thought you were trying to trick me. I enjoy it when you do.”

“Oh, no. Not quite yet.” Jared’s answer was a sinister slither, softened by his wink. “Now. I have something I need to tell you first, before the games begin.” He didn’t look unhappy, but maybe a little concerned as he sobered. “Wren...you know that we are all a family and that will never change, yes?”

Wren inclined his head, searching Jared’s eyes. “I do know that, sir. Is something wrong?” He shook his head. “No, if Noah was sick or there was something terrible, you would have told me already. I won’t try to guess…unless you’d like me to? That can’t be right either. This is something serious.” His throat worked. “Jamie and Noah aren’t moving out, are they? Please, can I tell them I won’t complain about the cat? He’s charming from a distance. And Jamie’s working very hard to keep his things in order like you asked him. They can’t leave, sir. We have to convince them we can work things out.”

“Shh...” Jared ran his thumb over Wren’s bottom lip, his palm cupping Wren’s cheek. “No one is moving out. Noah and I allowed Connor to offer Jamie his tag, and he accepted.”

Lips parting, Wren held his breath. Let it out slowly. He almost looked over his shoulder, then recalled Jared’s instructions.

Look at him and don’t look away. I can do that.

“Was that… That wasn’t the purpose of the poker night, was it? If I may, sir, Seth is very pleasant when he’s not scheming, but I’d rather he not be my Dom. Can Curtis just be our extra Dom if we must have one? It would be perfect, since he’s not always a Dom. I don’t particularly need another, but I would like to nominate him. Connor is…I will be respectful to him, but he is not the right type of Dom for me. And he’s Jamie’s bodyguard. I believe that might be…” At a loss, he went over what objections some of the other subs might have and only came up with one. “Illegal?”

There wasn’t an ounce of humor in Jared’s eyes. “No one but me and Noah will ever be a Dom to you. You might have protectors, but you are mine. Mine and Noah’s. Perfect, and you make us perfectly happy in every way.” Both of Jared’s hands cupped Wren’s face now, Jared leaning down to hold his gaze. “All that said, if you tell me that this arrangement of Jamie’s makes you unhappy, I will put a stop to it. Right now.”

“I’m not sure how it makes me feel, sir. I was disturbed at the idea of being a sub to someone I’m not very familiar with, I didn’t consider…” Wren brought his hand to the center of Jared’s chest, allowing his Dom’s steady heartbeat to calm his own racing thoughts. “Jamie loves him. That’s why he was looking the way he did. This makes him happy.”

“Yes, love.” Jared’s heart rate didn’t change, and neither did his steady expression. “They fit.”

Thinking of Connor pointing out the different items of clothing, and where Jamie would usually wear each piece? Then of how Connor dealt with the press, how comfortable he was with that part of Jamie’s lifestyle?

Yes, I see it.

“They do. And he’ll continue to take good care of Jamie. I’m all right with that, but…” Wren tugged at his bottom lip with his teeth. “You said something would change?”

Confusion passed over Jared’s features with his frown. “I don’t believe I did, but naturally he would spend time with Connor. Away from home.”

There were times Wren missed on things that were implied, or sometimes said, but with a meaning he didn’t immediately catch. This might be one of them. Jared had meant exactly that, when he’d told Wren them being a family wouldn’t change.

That was the most important thing. Still, Jamie not being in the loft, leaving for anything other than the odd shopping trip or his time at the Center, would be different. He wrinkled his nose. “I guess that makes sense, but L.D. stays here. He’s the family cat. And Jamie has to come home to see him.”

All right, so maybe that sounded a bit like Wren was holding the feline hostage. But it seemed more than fair.

“Jamie lives here, little raven. He’d only be visiting Connor’s place a few nights a week. L.D. belongs here.” Concern lined Jared’s brow. “I’m sorry, love. I would have mentioned this later, but I don’t think Jamie could have kept from spilling his secrets. I wanted you to hear this from me.”

Wren brought his hand up to Jared’s cheek, shaking his head. “Please don’t be sorry, sir. I’m glad you told me. I knew Jamie was hiding something and I might have made things unpleasant for him if it had caught me off guard. I don’t want to do that. I want him to have everything he needs. I just…it will take some getting used to. I became…very comfortable with how things were. But you’re right. We’re a family. So long as that stays the same, we can adapt to everything else.”

“It will remain the same.” The look on Jared’s face, the way his jaw flexed, said he meant that even if he had to chain Jamie in the cells and have Rhodey toss Connor off the roof.

At this point, Wren didn’t dislike Connor, so he wouldn’t hope for that outcome.

If Jamie ever wasn’t happy, though?

I will be right up there with my very own ringside—or roofside—seat.

“I know he doesn’t need my permission, sir, but you’ve satisfied all my possible objections.” Wren smiled to make sure his Dom knew there was nothing else to worry about on his end. Then he twisted his lips to one side. “I have a feeling Jamie isn’t donating that clothes, is he?”

Jared glanced over his shoulder like he might be able to see through the office door. “Clothes?”

“Yes, sir. We were reorganizing the closet and…” Wren pressed his lips together. If this was part of Jamie’s arrangement with Connor, maybe it would be best for him to discuss it with Jared? He gave his head a little shake. “He’s done an excellent job with maintaining his wardrobe. Exactly as you asked him to. He and Danny were remembering so many details about where he bought different things. I didn’t hear it all, I was listening to music.”

“Oh, my little raven.” Bundling Wren to his chest, Jared cupped the side of his head and pressed his face close. “I am sure he has.” There was something Jared wasn’t saying. “Now, we have a birthday to celebrate.”

Pressing his lips together, Wren touched his forehead to Jared’s and spoke in a whisper. “If Noah was here, he’d penny us both for evasion.”

“I might do it anyway.” Stepping into the doorway, Noah folded his arms over his chest, looking over them both. Like his ears, his eyes didn’t seem to miss anything. “I’m sorry it took me a while, I promised Lawson I wouldn’t let Curtis break his neck going to check on those snow machines again.” His lips curved slightly. “I think you have someone who will be more than willing to hang out with you in the snow whenever you’d like, my little bird. Curtis has been having a blast turning those things on the second he’s got a minute to spare.”

“Are they on now?” Jared maneuvered Wren so his back was firmly to the rest of the room.

Noah nodded, searching Jared’s face the way he did when he was trying to make sure they weren’t keeping anything from one another. Not that it happened often. “They are. Curtis and Reed got sidetracked building a wall of snow to have a snowball fight. I got them sorted out.”

The look Jared returned was one that said he’d never hidden anything from Noah and never would, but whatever it was could wait.

In the living room, Jamie’s delighted laughter registered along with his commentary. “He likes you! How did you do that? Show me?”

There was only one thing Jamie could be talking about. Not Danny. He was cordial with the Dom, but tended to give him a bit more space, preferring to be close to his own trio or Rhodey’s crew, when he wasn’t with Jared. But L.D.?

He’ll be much more tolerable stuffed. No loyalty, that one.

Connor chuckled, crouching down in front of the cat, holding still with his hand out until L.D. rubbed against it. “I’ve had a lot of clients with pets. It usually makes them more comfortable if their animals like me. If you like this, you should see how I was when I guarded that country singer I told you about? Try impressing a man by having to ride a horse who likes to kick.”

“I’ll stick to cars, thanks.” Jamie made a sweet sound, cooing at the cat. “Horse power without the horses. Less mess.”

“That’s a very good point.” Connor straightened as he spotted Noah and Jared, inclining his head respectfully to them both. He patted the box, with the laundry basket on top of it. “I’ll go take care of these things, then come back to take over the interior security detail. I—”

Wren shook his head, crossing the room to take the laundry basket. “Matt helps with this. He does it in exchange for some of the chores I help him with. We have a system.”

“Wren.” Jared’s tone was coaxing.

Before Connor could get a word out, Noah stepped forward, making a cutting motion with his hand. “Let’s leave this for later. Matt’s busy right now, but tomorrow he’ll be able to take care of the dry cleaning. And you can go over there for whatever you’ve agreed on, Wren.” The way he held Connor’s gaze wasn’t hard to read at all.

The Dom wouldn’t get many chances to prove he’d be a good fit. Not just for Jamie. He wouldn’t be allowed to disrupt the family dynamics.

“That works for me. Maybe we can leave this in the spare room for now?” Connor moved away from the box, sliding Jamie a reassuring smile. “There’s no rush and whatever we decide it’ll be what’s best for everyone.”

Jared inclined his head, reaching one hand to catch Wren’s and giving it a squeeze.

Seeming to realize that things were being negotiated that he wasn’t a part of, even if he was a part of what was being negotiated, Jamie kept quiet as he scritched the top of L.D.’s head. The cat reclined on the cat tree, his tail swishing, green eyes lazily staring in Wren’s direction.

Wren signed, squeezing Jared’s hand back, and going to retrieve the box. He brought it with the laundry to the spare room. Took a moment to open the window, breathing in fresh air sweetened with the faint scent of the snow, which he could just barely make out sprinkling over the side of the roof, sparkling in the sunlight.

The laundry wasn’t something he could negotiate on, but the rest of the clothes…it made sense for Jamie to have things at Connor’s. He had things at the Center, too. But everything was happening so fast, Wren couldn’t quite wrap his mind around it.

He needed time to see how Connor was with Jamie when he wasn’t simply his bodyguard.

Yes, that will help.

After leaving the room to return to the main one, he looked from Noah to Jared. “Sir, could someone else take the security detail? Jamie just got his new tag and…it might be nice for him to get to spend time with Connor. Without any other responsibilities.”

“That is up to Rhodey, little raven.” In quiet discussion with Noah, Jared turned to Wren.

Jamie perked up, yanking his hand away just in time to avoid getting scratched by L.D. “Hey. I’m cool. Don’t worry about it, Wren. I’m happy because I have you, and Noah, and Jared, and Connor. And everyone here.” He glanced at Noah, like he tried to read him. “Nothing’s got to change, right?”

“Some things will change, my little cat. But it’s like how we discussed your hair, and you trying to find a look that feels like you?” Noah picked up L.D. before he could swat at Jamie again, chuckling as he deftly maneuvered so he didn’t get clawed himself. He placed the cat on his armchair, the spot the creature claimed whenever Noah wasn’t here. “I think Wren needs to see that it’s a good change, that you’re happy with your new Dom.” He glanced over at Connor. “I’ll speak to my uncle. I wouldn’t mind seeing it myself.”

Connor didn’t look bothered by the suggestion. Hooking his thumbs to the pocket of his jeans, he braced his hip against the arm of the coach, closest to Jamie. “I can see how that would make everyone more comfortable. I’d love to spend the day with all of you. That much hasn’t changed. I’m not a stranger, I just haven’t had the opportunity to connect with everyone the way I did with Jamie, before either of us came here. But I’d like to.”

“We’d like that, too.” Jared’s fingers stroked idly through Wren’s hair, ruffling it only slightly, not so much it would be mussed. His hand seemed relaxed, but everything else about him was watchful. Alert.

“Now that that’s settled, let’s go get you changed into something that will show off the beautiful new tag, little cat.” Noah caught Jamie by the waist and threw him over his shoulder, exchanging a look with Connor, something passing between them making one thing clear. They hadn’t come to the point without understanding one another. Very well. Continuing to the bedroom, Noah spoke with a soft laugh in his voice. “I should have considered my request not to let Wren find out about the tag before Jared or I had a chance to talk to him might get tricky. But now? There’s nothing to hide.”

Jamie’s happy sigh and his, “I love you, Top Cat,” were audible before the door closed.

Ignoring Connor, Jared swooped Wren off his feet in an uncharacteristic flurry of movement that had Wren bundled in his arms. “Let’s go. No more avoiding your surprise. Stop trying. I won’t allow it.” His tone was clearly teasing as he stalked back toward Wren’s office, then began humming the Happy Birthday tune.

The protest on Wren’s lips died when Noah came back out of the bedroom with Jamie, who was now wearing a nicely fitted black T-shirt, his collar gleaming, a few more sparkles to it that Wren couldn’t quite make out with the world spinning. But when Noah clapped Connor on the shoulder, Wren was able to reassure himself that they weren’t being rude to Jamie’s new Dom.

One of his closest…people. Someone special to him.

Even though Wren didn’t like when things changed, he loved Jamie. And Connor? From the way he was taking everything in stride, he loved Jamie enough to jump through whatever hoops their other two Doms laid out for him. If Jamie was that important to him?

There was no way Wren would become another challenge.

I just have to remember that when he tries to take over my chores.

“Maybe I can write him a list.” Wiggling a bit, hoping his clothes wouldn’t be too wrinkled from Jared’s new approach to carrying him, Wren looked over at his desk. Jacks had given him some very interesting stationary, scarier styles that Danny did not like at all. He blinked, noticing that the stationary and some of his pens weren’t where he’d left them. Lifting his gaze, he saw that all his dolls were gone. “Sir…” He squirmed now. “Did someone attempt to clean my office? I need to put that on the list. No one else cleans my office. I insist. I’m allowed to do that, yes?”

Making a surprised gasp, Jared set him on his feet. “No... No one cleaned in here. I didn’t, did you, Jamie? Noah?”

In the doorway, Jamie shook his head, and bounced up and down on the balls of his feet in the way he did when he was very excited. Or nervous. The way he rolled his lips between his teeth said he tried to hide a smile. “I never come in here, sir.”

“It wasn’t me.” Noah’s lips slanted as he patted Connor’s shoulder. “I hope it wasn’t you, Wren will sicc those very protective merc subs on your ass.”

Connor snorted, shaking his head. “I know better, don’t worry about that.”

“Jamie always said you were smart, sir.” Wren glanced over at Connor, then Jamie. He was eager to start whatever game they were playing, but he needed Jamie to see he accepted Connor’s place in his co-sub’s life.

That he’d support him, the way he’d always tried to. The way they were there for one another as only co-subs could be. Besides, the list of people Noah allowed to watch over Jamie could be counted on one hand. And Connor had always been on it.

So if nothing else, Wren would go with the one thing that never waved. Least of all when it came to this lifestyle.

I trust my Doms.

Completely.


*****

To keep up to date on all the happenings with The Asylum Fight Club, sign up to the newsletter HERE: https://www.subscribepage.com/j4m0q5 

There's also a new twitter account: https://twitter.com/asylumfightclub

And tons of socials where you can find info on the core! Keep an eye out for all the links so you never miss a thing!

Looking for official Asylum Fight Club merchandise? You can find it here: https://www.zazzle.com/store/asylumfightclub/products

As always, comments are welcome and spoilers can be discussed in the spoiler group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/244198880244923 

Comments

Popular Posts