Love & Stitches at The Asylum: Part Sixty-Four

 


Enjoy your Saturday and curl up with another NSFW visit into The Asylum!

Things might get messy. In the sweetest way.

Happy Reading!

*****

 

Maybe sub solidarity hadn’t been such a good idea with a Dom like Noah, but Wren had clearly been distressed about whatever it was Seth had done. And considering all the things he’d gotten up to in the past with the Core, that left a lot of room for major dick moves. So who was Matt to question it when a sub like Wren—who almost never misbehaved—took it on himself to put up boundaries.

“Seems like he was only following Jared’s orders.” Muttering to himself, Matt heaved a sigh, his nose pressed up against the dumb penny.

Which gave him a whole lot more empathy for how much Jamie bitched about the scent of copper after. Was this even hygienic? How many people had touched this coin? He shuddered to think of it, given the grubby paws some of the kids who came into the RoughHouse had when they forked over their change for a cake pop or brownie.

“Gross.” He made a face, nearly losing the penny in the process, but somehow managing to keep it from clattering to the floor.

Unlike Jamie, who seemed to specialize in seeing exactly how many of the things he could pile up before the end of a punishment. Flexing his fingers, he sighed quietly, listening for sounds of Noah in the hall as Seth and Wren left and the front door quietly shut.

The studio smelled of paint and turpentine, the crisp air from outside streaming into the room in light puffs through an open window. Its gentle caress cooled some of the sweat on the back of Matt’s neck, soothing his temper, and helping him to take even breaths. Just like Lawson would want him to. At the thought of Lawson, Matt blushed. His Dom would be fucking unimpressed with this little trip down punishment lane. Probably he could’ve done better...should have done better as an example of the kind of submission he’d been asked to gift to a friend, ex lover, and co-owner of The Asylum. 

Swallowing hard, he blinked fast, vision going soft focus, and closed his eyes as he gave himself over to a punishment that was probably twenty times lighter than he deserved. Had earned.

“I don’t think I’ll ever get over how cute that blush is.” Noah moved up behind him, brushing a hand down his back. “Such a good pup. I didn’t want to like you, you know. But I do. You give the two men I love something I couldn’t. I should have thanked you for that when I came back, but I wasn’t in the right mindset. I told Lawson I want to do it tonight. I think that’s what sealed the deal. Why he agree to let me have you.” He brushed a kiss over Matt’s cheek. “He knew I meant it.”

None of the Core Doms were small men, especially not Lawson, but Noah? He was next level with the width of his shoulders and the presence he commanded that seemed to take up all the air in any room he entered. It made sense, really, with how Jared and Noah fit together. The rumor was that he’d once submitted to Jared. Which was fucking weird. Anyone subbing to Jared was bizarro, but Noah at least probably had been able to handle the man. 

So here was, this major powerhouse Dom, who’d once Dommed his own Dom, telling him he was good for something. Meant something, to him, and to the men Matt loved. Which was so next level his brain couldn’t wrap itself around the idea and take hold. 

Tongue tied, he cleared his throat, not lifting his nose from the penny. “You scared the bejesus out of me. Out of everyone but Jamie.” He laughed a little at that. “Kitten had claws.”

“Hmm, yes. But you’ve lived two very different realities. I wanted you to be afraid then. It was…safer.” Noah’s hand stilled on the base of Matt’s spine. “He had no concept of why he should be afraid. I think he does now and…I don’t want that, for any of you. I want to earn something more. Fear is so fucking easy and I’m not the man who will settle for that anymore. Even if it would make things very simple.”

Noah’s scent carried with it a hint of Jared’s brandy and cigars, but something else. The bright tint of paint, and a musky soap that Matt would put money on having been something Jamie had bought for him. He wanted to lean into that scent and inhale deep, like he did with the bags of new coffee beans when they first came in a shipment.

Earthy, warm, and simple were something he’d never expected to find in this man, but there it was. Its pureness shocked arousal into his system, so his dick pulsed with heat and heaviness between one breath and the next.

“Danger can be intoxicating, like a shot of espresso on the tongue, but I prefer knowing when I fight I’m going to find a splash of cream with the bitter at the end of the pour.” It might not make sense to anyone but himself, but he tried to explain. “You’ve been adding all the right stuff, and I think the brew is good, sir. Always was. You can’t make a good cup from bad beans.”

Noah chuckled, hands on Matt’s shoulders as he drew him away from the wall and let the penny fall. He turned him in his arms, holding him so they faced one another. “You’re a treat. Everything I wanted for Lawson. And all that I wanted to deny him when I came back and had to accept I’d let him slip away. If I’d given him more time, he’d have accepted Curtis. I could’ve had them both. But…this is better.” His brow furrowed. “I was right and wrong, all at once, for the choices I made. They found you, Reed, and each other. But it doesn’t make me any less of an asshole.”

“We all make choices we regret, sir. Isn’t it learning from them that makes us good? Not...not making them at all?” Tipping his face up, he studied Noah’s face, part of him not believing he was able to have this kind of conversation with the man, and another part of him fascinated by the harsh beauty of his features that he’d only allowed himself to study furtively when they’d found themselves alone in the bar on rare occasions. “I’m sorry, for lying to you, sir. It was wrong. I’m sorry I didn’t give you a chance for so long. I judged you without knowing you, because I was afraid you’d win Lawson back. I should’ve had more faith in him, and in a man he loves.”

Smiling softly, Noah shook his head. “You have good instincts, pup. Don’t ever lose that. I wouldn’t have been good for Lawson. I’m still not sure I am. But I’m working on it. You keep holding on to your place with him. You’ve earned it.” He trailed his fingers down Matt’s cheek. “I can’t let him go. Not completely. And this game? It’s made me see…maybe I don’t have to. He would have given me himself before you if he didn’t see I’ve changed. Grown. This is…our chance to get to know one another. And maybe share a bit about the man we both love. Who you married. And I probably should have, but…I don’t regret it because I couldn’t give him what you do. So this is where we are. Me giving you tonight, and asking you to let me in. For you. And for him.”

There was so much to unpack in Noah’s words, Matt didn’t quite know where to begin. The idea that he and Lawson might not have been, if not for Noah’s mistakes, was a sobering thought. “I’m good with that, sir...” Giving him a meaningful look that he kept as respectful as possible, Matt tried to explain. “All of it. You, him, Curtis... Me. If there’s something this place has taught me it’s that there’s room in our hearts to love.” Lips quirking, he searched Noah’s light gray eyes. “And in a way, I beat you to it. With kitten.”

“Yes, you did. And I’m happy both of you got there.” Noah huffed out a laugh and drew Matt in close, pressing his head to his chest. “You were giving us all the reasons to avoid facing our own issues. With that gone? Well, that’s how me and you are here tonight. I had to punish you. But you standing up for Wren, in your own small way? I appreciate that. And you kept me from slipping into a very bad headspace, wanting to keep him here and end this game. So bad boy. And thank you.”

It was impossible not to chuckle at that sort of dressing down, especially since it kind of reminded him of Curtis. Which Matt couldn’t figure out whether it’d be something good or bad to say, so he kept it to himself. “Thank you for correcting me, sir. And you’re welcome.” He glanced around the studio, with its artfully placed lighting that had only half been turned on, leaving shrouded paintings in shadow, and some of the bright white work surfaces in spotlight. “I’ve never seen your work...or your space. May I request a tour, if it pleases you, sir?”

“Of course, my boy.” Noah eased Matt away from both himself and the wall. He motioned to a strange, folded table that rose like a tent in the corner of the room. “That is where I plan to play with you. I have with Wren, for very mild scenes.” He gestured to some of the paintings of snow above and around them. “He expects nothing and it’s…calming. Something I enjoy I hope you will. It’s more about sensations than anything. But if it’s not enough for you, don’t be afraid to say so. I won’t be upset.”

Staring up at the snow, head back like he might be able to catch some of the beautiful crystalline structures on his tongue, Matt nodded. “Yes, sir. I’ll be honest.” He leveled his gaze, meeting Noah’s stare. “I’ve rarely done intense stuff. Reed—” Cutting himself off, he blushed hard, his face turning to a rush of fire. “Sorry. I mean to say that I think I’m on the spectrum of subs who’d enjoy that.”

“I know what Reed likes. I’ve accepted it, hard as it was. Jared stepping in helped, but it can be…a bit awkward.” Noah put his arm over Matt’s shoulders, looking over the paintings. “I’ll let you in on something personal. When I had Curtis? It was all fight. It took a long time before either of us was in the place to share this side of me. It wouldn’t have helped him.” The Dom went quiet. “Lawson? It’s one of the first things he saw. My paintings. After the flowers I got for my mom? It…showed him a side of life that wasn’t cruel or brutal. The first time I touched him was just like this.”

Hearing about Lawson before he’d entered the picture reminded Matt of hearing stories from his mom about when she was little—how she’d gotten into martial arts, the first time she’d won a match, and how she and her friends would play at boxing with their action figures. He’d always figured she’d have liked Ana. The two of them and Tracey would’ve been a wonderful group.

“I love hearing about you and Lawson and Curtis. It’s like being told all the best stories by my mom.” Matt rarely spoke about his mother, and that was on purpose, because his voice always got higher and tighter in an embarrassing as fuck way. Something about Noah, tonight, though, made him want to share. “Do you ever do self-portraits? I wish I could see that moment. I bet it was beautiful. Both the flowers, and you touching him... I hope, if you want it, you can have that again.”

Noah looked a bit surprised, but then his expression softened. “I don’t usually, but I could. It felt…arrogant. I didn’t do it to be a hero. I saw a young man, so fucking lost, and I wanted…something for him both me and Curtis should have had. Someone to get us away from those trying to destroy us. I was already ruined. I’d pulled Curtis out. Lawson was…my redemption. He was better than me, but I had something to offer. And…fuck, when he got too strong for me to handle? I loved it. And hated it. Because I knew I’d lost him, even while he was buying a ring and trying to keep me.”

Daring to reach up to touch the Dom’s face—Noah’s face—Matt brushed a dark curl from his forehead that only fell back to the same spot. “My mom once told me, redemption comes from within. It’s never reached alone, because you need another person to hold the light while you search. She was talking about my dad, and I think she thought she was holding the light for him. You and Lawson? You were the real deal. Still are.”

“I can see why he loves you so much. I hope you’ve seen what I have in him. He’s so damn guarded, but he has that touch of romance. He wanted it from me. He found it with you.” Noah smiled, tracing his fingers over Matt’s lips. “And he didn’t have to lose anything for it. He has you, Curtis, Reed… If I’d said yes? I would have tried. So hard. To be something I’m not. I would have cut myself off, been just with him like he thought he wanted. And I would have shut myself off from Jared. Maybe I wouldn’t have met Wren. But…we would’ve both been miserable.”

“And Jamie would’ve had to hide out at some other gay fight club?” Wrinkling his nose, Matt tried to imagine the world without The Asylum, and Jamie without Noah. Or himself without all of them. Garet would probably be even worse off than rehab, and he’d still be working menial jobs without the RoughHouse, closeted, and alone. The thought was thoroughly depressing. “I don’t cry easy, but we keep going here, you’re gonna have a snotty mess instead of a sub.” He gave Noah a half-teasing smirk. “My brain just went all sorts of dark places. I think it’s safe to say things worked out exactly as they should’ve.”

Caressing his cheek again, Noah inclined his head. “Yes, but I needed you to know that before we began. I could have had Lawson. And I’ve…fucked up a lot since I turned him down. He found you and I’m happy for that.” He leaned in, brushing his lips over Matt’s. “This isn’t a competition. He’s yours. But since he’s willing to share?” He smiled against Matt’s lips. “I’m going to make sure you don’t regret doing the same.”

 There was no way Matt wanted Noah to misunderstand him, but there was a lot of room for it in the chance he took on his next words. Flicking his tongue over his own lips to wet them, he enjoyed the taste Noah had left behind. “He’s ours, sir. I’m only going to feel him more than I already do after tonight. Thank you for choosing me. For choosing us.”

 “My pleasure, my little pup.” Noah’s lips pressed against his, a deep, slow massage of flesh on flesh. He dipped his tongue into Matt’s mouth, teasing his tongue with his own as he lifted him onto the strange folded table without undoing a single button of his tuxedo. “He wants me to show him I’m still the man with the wildflowers, protecting him. Protecting you. And I intend to do just that.” He restrained Matt’s wrists over his head in white leather cuffs, attached to short chains clipped out of sight, and somehow unfolded the table. “I like the colors you chose. I plan to use them on you. Along with some that are a bit more…edible.”

There weren’t a lot of absolute kinks on Matt’s list, but the whole hands restrained over the head thing had been a fantasy from way before he’d even met Lawson. Being held down, knowing he could fight but wouldn’t get away, did it for his dick every time. Moaning—unable to help himself when the sound escaped—he thrust his hips from the table and blushed.

“Oh, God...” At times like this, the weight of his collar became a tangible thing, something he was normally unaware of shooting front and center. “I have no idea what I’m on, but I like this thing already.”

Noah huffed out a laugh. “It’s a simple table, really, that just folds the right ways and was an easy sell. You’ve met Westley I think? He specializes in furniture for various uses.” The Dom moved around him, securing the straps tucked discreetly under the bottom of the table to his ankles. “It fit in here. So plain. I can even put my canvases on it. But a sub who can relax and enjoy the view can be placed so nicely.”

Already nodding his agreement before Noah finished, Matt wondered that Jamie had never told him about this thing. The guy was incapable of keeping a single thought to himself about all the ways his Doms used him, driving Matt crazy as a method of getting him to take risks that otherwise he would’ve avoided. They’d almost been caught on more than one occasion as a result of all the teasing.

“The view?” Matt’s voice was throaty with need, his gaze doing its own thing as his attention wandered over the places Noah’s clothing hid. 

Noah pulled out a knife, inclining his head. “Yes. Look at the paintings. They’ll bring you everywhere.” He slowly cut off Matt’s suit jacket, then his shirt, tugging the material away. “Tell me what you see.”

The sound of ripping material, the slide of the knife, the way Noah wielded it with expert hands, was enough to have Matt’s chest bellowsing in short, sharp pants. He licked lips that had gone dry, and managed to wrench his attention to the paintings like his Dom wanted.

“The lake...” It was a stunning view of the hills around Tracey’s farm, with the mountains in the distance. “In the snow. It’s—” He cleared his throat when Noah got to work on his trouser leg. “It’s hushed, almost twilight. I can see the blanket of stars that will come after. Stars I never saw living in the city. I never realized there were so many.” At the barest touch of the knife, he heard the most erotic sound he’d ever heard, then realized it was himself. “I can feel the cold of the snow on my stomach when my jacket rides up during a snowball fight, and I taste the cocoa that always has that funny taste from the metal Thermos...”

“Very good, my boy.” Once he had Matt completely naked, Noah began stroking over his skin with a brush dipped in one of the two chosen colors. His chest first, the paint a cool liquid he spread with his fingertips. “I’m going to paint the Northern lights on you. I brought Lawson to see them—I put that painting away. The one I made that night. I thought it would be a painful reminder, but not anymore.” He circled Matt’s nipples with the wet brush. “Once I make you into a piece of art, I’m going to use something I can taste. On your skin. Much lower.”

Abs rippling as his body moved into the cold touch of the brush, nipples tightening, Matt gazed down the length of his torso, wondering how anything at all would stick to his very messy dick. Precome streamed steadily from its tip, in a mesmerizing river. Glancing up, he watched Noah’s face, the way his expression changed when he spoke, and again as he chose his colors.

“You’re one of the sexiest things I’ve ever seen, doing this. Holy...” Breathing out the almost swear, Matt arched because keeping still had become impossible. His skin cried out everywhere for the touch of that brush, each inch of him jealous of the point of contact. “Jesus.”

Humming to himself, Noah switched to another brush. The scent of rich, melted chocolate filled the air, hot and slick on Matt’s flesh as he painted it over his pelvis. Down between his spread thighs. “I don’t think I can resist tasting you for long. Hold still…” He dipped in, right after his brush slipped over Matt’s hole, slipping his tongue in deep. “Yes, I think…right there…”

The fuck Matt desperately wanted to shout morphed into an unintelligible, “Fhnnnn...” Head tossing, he kept the rest of himself as still as he possibly could, doing his best to obey the command as the heat of Noah’s tongue sent shockwaves of sensation zinging down his thighs and shooting up from his tailbone. “Sir...”

“Yes?” Noah didn’t stop, dipping his brush into something else that filled the air in a sweet, sharp strawberry scent. He drizzled it over Matt’s balls, letting it drip to where he slicked his tongue again. “You really are such a sweet boy.”

Used to Curtis’ puns, Matt caught on with a chuckle. “And if I’m not, you’ll get me there?” He tipped his chin down to watch the play of Noah’s tongue over his flesh, the visual only heightening the strain of arousal on his muscles. Letting his head fall back, he let out a long groan to ease some of the erotic tension. “Do you lift weights with your tongue? How even...” His toes curled, and he forced them to relax as the motion nearly pushed him over the edge. “Need...”

Fucking Matt with his tongue, Noah breathed out a laugh again, his fingers digging into Matt’s thighs as he pressed even deeper. Stretching him in slick insistancy. He added his fingers to the play and brought his mouth to Matt’s dick, swallowing him down while watching his face. That smile that could be scary in the wrong moments added a different level to the sensations when it was wrapped around his dick.

Breaths puffed over the curve of Matt’s hip bone, adding more heat to the moisture and pressure that all swirled together much like Noah’s paints had done, to create an erotic painting of his flesh that pulled him in as deeply as the one he’d been admiring on canvas. The swooping valleys of the Upper New York State landscape became the rise and fall of his own breaths, the glow of sunset, the warmth of Noah’s touches on his skin, and the beauty of the picture. The connection between himself and a man who loved as deeply and completely as he created his art. 

Forgetting he was bound, Matt jerked his wrists against the restraints when he attempted to reach down to grip Noah’s shoulder. Pressure and emotion built to a pinnacle where there was nothing to do except fall off. No more steps to climb, only the jump to take. 

“Sir... Please...” There was no way he’d shame his Dom by not asking, by taking what hadn’t been allowed, but the ability to deny what was right in front of him had become next to impossible.

Noah slicked his mouth over the head of Matt’s dick before drawing away completely, shaking his head. “Not yet, pup. I don’t know if you’re aware, but I’m a fan of edging. You’re gorgeous like this, all desperate and needy.”

After pulling off his shirt, he tossed it onto the back of a nearby wood chair that looked like one of the ones Curtis made when he got his hands on a ‘perfect piece of wood’ from the land around Tracey’s and brought it home instead of turning it into firewood. He ran his thumb along his bottom lip, wiping away a smear of chocolate and sucking it clean while holding Matt’s gaze. Chuckling at whatever he found in Matt’s heated stare, he sank his fingers into the bowl of chocolate, and brought them to Matt’s mouth even as he picked up his paintbrush again in his other hand.

Dipping it into a darker blue paint, he stroked the brush along the side of Matt’s neck. “You need to stay very still.”

Matt wasn’t sure whether staying still included breathing, because there was absolutely no way not to gasp as the touch of the brush became an erotic focal point, magnifying the connection between him and Noah to a point that was just this side of the pain-pleasure spectrum. 

“Hmm...” Too out of his mind to be embarrassed by the needy hum, Matt gripped the straps to the wrist cuffs, using his fingers as a substitute for the thrust of his hips. “You’re going to kill me, sir. This...” Sweat beaded on his upper lip, salt mingling with the chocolate in his mouth. “Wow...”

Chuckling, Noah traced the paintbrush over the shell of Matt’s ear. “If I was into my uncle’s kind of foreplay, I’d tell you there are much easier ways to do it. But I like you very much alive, pup. Nice…” He leaned in, licking the chocolate from Matt’s bottom lip. “And sweet and hot. But that doesn’t mean I won’t enjoy letting you suffer a little.” He stood back, looking Matt over like he might any other piece of artwork he created, as though something might be missing. “Jamie squirms more than you do when I play with him this way. You don’t seem to be as ticklish.”

The observation had Matt’s lips curving up involuntarily as he recalled exactly how ticklish his little kitten was when they played. He’d play punished his part time paramour with tickle torture on more than one occasion. Quickly biting back the expression, he shook his head. 

“No, sir.” His gaze dipped without his conscious permission to Noah’s leathers, then lifted. “Lawson likes to say I’m more ticklish in my brain. I blush too easy.”

Noah’s expression warmed as he moved close to Matt, leaving not an inch of space between them so the paint smeared on his bare chest from Matt. “But it’s one of the most charming things about you. That blush makes it seem like nothing gets old for you. It doesn’t matter how often Lawson and Curtis and Reed have their way with you, one after another in that nice big bed of yours. You come down to the bar, shy as a man who’s never been touched. It must make them want to mess you up all over again.”

Seeing himself through Noah’s eyes was a total mindfuck. Everything he said was the absolute truth, but Matt had never understood what was so fascinating about his tendency to turn pink at the slightest provocation until now. Feeling the Dom’s body pressed against him, hot and slick—sliding with the slightest breath—he felt himself blush to the roots of his hair as he realized what he really wanted at that moment was to earn the privilege of having that very thick, ample dick Jamie had been in raptures over so often pressed against his own lips, pushing down his throat.

“Please...” His plea was a barely audible whisper. 

Lips against his, Noah smiled, one that went all the way to his eyes, making the light gray catch all the colors he’d spread on Matt’s skin, a smear of it on his cheek and even some in his curls. “Ask me, pup. If you do it nicely, I might give you exactly what you want.”

“You’re so gorgeous, sir.” Ducking his head a little as he realized what he’d said, Matt stared up through his lashes. “If it pleases you, would you take my mouth and use it exactly as you’d wish?”

Approval shone in those eyes, a hint of blue in them this close and holding Matt’s, as though soaking in every ounce of submission with his gaze. “You make a very good case for granting that request. I could toy with you longer, but… No. I want to feel exactly what you can do with those pretty lips.” He brushed another kiss over Matt’s lips, the heat of his making him even more aware of the part of himself he was offering. The smile he gave Matt before lowering to undo his ankle restraints was slanted. “You’ll kneel and free your Dom’s dick so you can have the pleasure of serving him.”

Service was a place Matt’s brain could go without a hint of a blush. Dirty talk was usually a trigger, but not when he knew he’d be pleasing the men whose opinions he valued most. It was as if his body found its center in the exchange, purifying even his darkest desires. His brain didn’t go quite so deep often, but right now he could’ve overheard even Seth’s trashy talk and not batted an eyelash.

Using his most graceful movements, he waited for Noah to undo his wrists, then judged his expression and posture to understand when he was allowed to rise from the table. This part—reading his Dom, knowing how to bring him the sweetest pleasure through the attention he paid to his cues—was the best gift he had to offer, and he offered it now with all the purest intention he could muster.

He lowered to his knees in a fluid motion, tipping his head back, lips parted as he met Noah’s eyes and reached for his top button. The give of the leather, the warmth of his Dom’s scent, anchored him as he carefully lowered the zipper to free the silken length of Noah’s unmistakably hard dick. Not having been given permission beyond this point, he breathed deep to gather the musk into his nose and forced himself to lower his hands to his sides.

“Very well done, my boy.” Noah petted Matt’s hair, lifting his dick in the firm grip of his other hand and guiding it to Matt’s lips. “Hands clasped at the small of your back. You’ll be still for me again and let me enjoy you.”

“Yes, sir.” Gathering his right wrist in his left hand, Matt squared his shoulders and softened his jaw so his body could be manipulated in whatever manner his Dom chose. “Thank you, sir.”

Noah’s fingers glided down along the curve of Matt’s cheek even as he pressed in past his lips in a slow, steady motion. “You’re more than welcome, pup. Fuck, I knew you’d feel amazing. It’s like I’m corrupting someone almost too pure…” He reached the back of Matt’s throat. And kept going, his tone rough as he held there just long enough for Matt to swallow around him. Drawing back at the same gradual pace, he let out a deep sound of satisfaction. “And I fucking love it.”

Corrupt me, sir. Make me own this feeling...and never let me look away.

Thoughts surprising him, Matt panted when he was allowed air, his dick so painfully hard even the brush of air against his glans made his hips jerk. Try as he might, he couldn’t stop the involuntary motion, almost as if Noah had become his puppetmaster, pulling on some invisible strings he’d never realized were there. Each time his Dom pushed past the back of his throat, he swallowed quickly, fluttering muscles to see how even that tiny movement made those gray eyes dilate until the irises became more black than blue. 

“You’ve served me so well, I think I’ll have to reward you for it when we’re done here.” Noah’s hand moved to the back of Matt’s head, his long thrusts still measured, but the pulse and taste of precome on Matt’s tongue made it obvious how close the Dom was to release. He chuckled as he brushed his thumb over Matt’s jaw. “Maybe while I clean you up. I’m very happy you don’t mind the sensation of paint drying on your skin. I can’t play with Wren this way, but one day…maybe I’ll have you join me and Jamie. I’d like having two canvases to work with.”

The mere thought of watching Noah play with his boy that way—being allowed to participate—nearly ruined the Dom’s edging game. A near flood of precome surged up Matt’s shaft. He grunted around Noah’s dick, nearly choking himself. One hand shot out, breaking the hold he had on his own wrist as he balanced himself with Noah’s thigh. Eyes widening, he quickly resumed his position with an apologetic moan.

Noah let out a soft soothing sound, petting Matt’s hair again. “Steady, pup. You’re all right. Take a breath for me and find your center again. If you’d come, I’d have to stop all our fun, but you held back very well. I’m impressed.”

Taking a deep breath through his nose, Matt closed his eyes, working his jaw side to side and willed his dick to calm the fuck down. He nodded, more to himself, then rolled his head on his neck to settle back into the moment. Heart rate calmer, pulse under control, he licked his lips, gathering up the salt and musk, before he opened his eyes. 

“I never thought you’d be gentle. You’re lovely, sir.” And I can’t get enough... “Ready, when it pleases you.”

A quiet laugh escaped Noah with another sound of pleasure as he pressed into Matt’s mouth again. “I can be gentle. Or pretty fucked up. But I don’t intend to send you back to your Doms needing more time with Stephan.” His lips quirked. “This time, anyway. If you ever want to play some mindgames, though, or have some sexy bruises to show off, it can be arranged.”

Unable to speak, Matt let his eyes speak for him, humming around Noah’s dick until his throat was too crammed full of cock to make any sound at all. It was like being surrounded from the inside. If someone had told him Noah was slowly turning him inside out with each thrust and withdrawal, Matt wouldn’t have been surprised in the least. And if this was what it felt like to wear his insides on his outside, he wouldn’t have minded staying this way forever.

Vulnerable. Open. Controlled.

“When I hit the back of your throat this time, I want you to swallow. And continue swallowing when I come.” Noah tugged Matt’s hair, sharp enough to bring his full attention up to his face. “One hand on my thigh. Squeeze if you need me to pull back to let you breathe, or if you panic, for any reason. Understood?”

Eyes that had been drifting shut jerked open, meeting his Dom’s. Matt made a sound of agreement, his left hand moving to Noah’s thigh. Coarse hair and hard muscle met his palm, anchoring him in the knowledge that he was safe. Seen. There was nothing to fear. 

A longer, harder thrust brought Noah’s length in all the way, his hand in Matt’s hair holding him in place as he came. The thickness blocked off air, the release enough to choke on if he hadn’t kept swallowing as his Dom had told him to. Shuddering, Noah didn’t pull back right away. Almost as though he was using Matt’s mouth to let himself come down slowly from the intensity of his climax.

Drifting on the sensation of complete submission, Matt sank into the knowledge that he’d be allowed air when his Dom decided he needed it. Until then, everything was about existing from one heartbeat to the next, his own body in sync with the pulse of Noah’s blood against his tongue. The point he touched along that muscled quad, the wrap of his lips around hot, slick flesh, became his world. Pinpricks of light sparkled around the edges of his vision, the tightness in his chest and burning in his lungs a ferocious kind of beauty he swam through until everything was shimmery and upside down.

“Absolutely fucking perfect.” Noah eased back, bending down without warning and lifting Matt up into his arms. Paint flakes rained softly to the floor around them, but he didn’t seem to notice that, any more than he noticed Matt being quite a bit bigger and heavier than his own subs. He claimed a deep kiss, sharing some of the taste of himself that Matt could barely catch on his own tongue, since he’d swallowed most of it down. “I’ll give you a minute before I make you stand. In the shower. Right now, I think if I tried, Jared would be the one who’d have to join us.”

At the idea of sharing a shower with Noah and Jared both, a full shudder walked up Matt’s spine, his skin breaking out in goose pimples all over. His laugh was a little shaky, voice hoarse. “Yeah. Maybe let me get used to you first, if it pleases you, sir?”

Amusement shone in Noah’s eyes as he carried Matt out of his art studio. “Since I’m feeling generous, we’ll do things your way, pup. But you just made it very easy to plan exactly how I’ll be playing more intense games with you. Once you’re used to me, of course. I can be patient.”

If someone had told him even this morning that he’d not only find the idea of Noah’s games intriguing but also sexy as fuck, he’d have punched them in the face and told them to get stuffed. Resting his head on Noah’s shoulder, he licked the taste of him off his lips, unable to get enough. He hoped everything Jamie had told him about his Dom’s stamina was true, because he didn’t want this to be the last moment he got to enjoy the creamy saltiness he’d left behind. 

“You and Jared.” He smiled into Noah’s neck. “Epic clash of the Titans, from what I hear, sir.”

Noah breathed out a laugh and nodded. “Yes, it is that.” He strode into the bedroom, plunking Matt on the bed with a little bounce. “What else should I learn about myself…?” He frowned, reaching over to flick a large piece of blue paint off the sheets. “I might need to use that service sub side of you for more than pleasure, my boy. But I’ll make it worth your while.”

“Serving you, in whichever way pleases you, is its own pleasure, sir.” 

And it was the truth. He’d never found more joy than in the simple act of preparing Lawson’s coffee in the morning, seeing the comfort he brought to the man he loved. Things had only grown from there, until he realized it wasn’t the specific act but the person and the pleasure he brought them that made hard work worthwhile. 

Rolling his head on the pillow, Matt took in the sturdy bed that was more rough hewn than the one Curtis had made for their quad. No less or more serviceable, with hidden and exposed areas that allowed the furniture to serve multiple purposes as everything from a bondage frame to a spanking bench. 

“I’m very grateful to be yours, sir.” He licked his lips. “If I could give you anything that would please you, only name it or take it. It’s yours.”

Inclining his head, Noah bent down to remove his boots, then his socks and still undone leathers. He laid those on the end of the bed. “In the morning, before I bring you downstairs to return you to your Doms, you can set the bedroom to rights. I know you’ll do it to Wren’s standards, you share some pretty high ones. It’ll make him more comfortable to come back here without feeling like anything’s…well, I’m sure you know. He’s more settled when there’s a sense of order to his space.”

“Yes, sir. It’d be my pleasure.” Feeling a little daring, Matt watched his fingertip as he lifted his hand and ran it along Noah’s hip, following the dip of his pelvis to the dished muscles of his glutes. 

Noah caught his wrist and clucked his tongue as he tugged Matt back up to his feet. “Bold sub. What am I going to do with you?” He lifted Matt’s hand, nipping his fingertips, just hard enough to give them their own pulse. “Aside from fuck you against the shower wall. Before I get you all nice and clean, naturally. I wouldn’t want to give you more work.”

Hissing in a breath, Matt stared at the sharp whiteness of Noah’s teeth. Jamie had said his Dom liked to bite, and bite hard. Sometimes, his skin was covered in purple and red teeth marks under his clothes in the tenderest of places. 

Mesmerized, he swayed into Noah a bit. “And here I’d always thought ‘bite me’ was fighting words.”

“They can be.” Noah backed into the bathroom, towing Matt along with him. “But for me? When it comes from a sub—or Jared—I consider it an invitation.” His expression grew a bit serious now. “I won’t be doing that to you tonight, pup. Lawson wouldn’t like that. I’m still earning his trust and I won’t overstep like that.”

Cold marble cooled the heat that rushed over Matt’s skin from head to toe. “Sorry, sir. I didn’t mean to Top from the bottom. That was disrespectful.” He lowered his gaze, finding the bullseye of his submission and swearing to himself he’d remain there. “You’re right. Law would freak.”

Tapping under Matt’s chin with two fingers, Noah made him look up at him. “None of that, my boy. We’re getting to know one another on a whole different level. If you step over the line, I’ll point you back in the right direction.” His lips curved. “Or put you there. You can relax so long as you can trust me to do that, all right?”

Matt nodded eagerly, his smile returning. Something he’d discussed with Lawson when they’d talked about whether or not to participate in the poker tournament had been how he feared submitting to another Dom outside of him and Curtis because he didn’t do well with the humiliation of fucking up. It was possible for him to kick himself for months over something someone else might consider a minor screw up. Knowing that Noah wouldn’t let him stray too far from the lines he wanted him to walk helped a lot.

“I trust you, sir. That helps a lot. That way I don’t have to worry about it later either.” Glancing around the bathroom, he noted Jamie’s makeup counter with its hundreds of tubes and containers, all organized in neat rows and stands. The place was palatial, but it’d have to be to accommodate all that stuff. “Oh, hi, L.D.”

Looking up with one eye open from where he’d curled up in the white sink basin, L.D. let out a yawn that showed off his pink tongue.

Noah curved his hands under the cat, lifting his fluffy white body out of the sink while making a soft cooing sound. “There’s my pretty baby. Let’s get you somewhere that you won’t get wet.” He glanced over at Matt. “Get the shower going, I’ll be right back.”

“Yes, sir.” Smiling to himself at Noah’s soft and squishy underbelly, Matt crossed past the curved edge of the large soaker tub, going to the glassed in shower that could easily fit half the Core. 

He pressed the buttons on a panel identical to the one that Curtis had installed in their own shower—under Lawson’s protests—finding the ones that would run the steam as well as operate the rain heads and body sprays. Going all out, he turned on the colored lights that made the steam blend with the blue paint on his body.

Returning to the bathroom, Noah closed the door firmly, then came up behind Matt, running his hands from his shoulders, down his back, and to his hips. “Next time, I’m getting you up on the bondage frame in the dungeon. So much skin to play with. Fuck, even with all those nice muscles, you’re still so soft.”

Water sluiced down the front of Matt’s body, between him and Noah at his back, slicking the Dom’s hands as they relished his skin. It was hard to know what to say, with all of his blood suddenly rocketing back to the lower half of his body. He wanted to find out all the ways the man might think of to bring himself pleasure playing with him. His skin, mouth, hole. Anything. Just as long as he was being touched.

Breathless with need, he started to turn toward Noah, the request for a kiss on his lips, then realized he might be in the exact position his Dom wanted him in already, and stilled. The shower grew loud, pounding around him. “D-do you enjoy music?”

“Mhm.” Noah kissed the back of his neck, reaching past him to grab the body wash from the shelf, where several were lined up according to size. He poured some in his palm, then set the bottle down, his arms around Matt as he rubbed his hands together to suds them up. Stroking the soap over Matt’s chest, he pressed against him, letting him feel his dick, fully erect again, against his ass cheeks. “Do you plan to sing for me, pup?”

Caught between a gasp of arousal and a snort, Matt shook his head, then nodded. “I sound like a baying hound when I sing. You don’t want that kind of music from me, sir.” He glanced at the extra buttons on the shower panel, pointing at them. “I wondered because of the sound system built into the shower.”

Noah circled Matt’s nipples with his slick fingertips, pinching them lightly. “Yes. Jamie enjoys listening to music when he’s in the shower. But I want to hear you, my boy. I think I can make you sound very nice. There’s no bad way to beg.”

“Oh, God.” One hand slapping against the glass, Matt moaned, his head falling forward, as all of the ways Noah could make him do exactly that flooded his brain at once. “Yes, please, sir. I’ll sing for you.”

Hands moving down, Noah continued to wash him. His stroking Matt’s dick went a bit beyond getting him clean, and he was very thorough with his balls. Released them to let the water sluice over him, moving down to bring his attention to rubbing Matt’s thighs. Nudging them apart, he bent Matt forward, grazing his teeth near his hole. “I don’t think I’ll use soap here. I do a much better job with my tongue.”

Matt’s legs shook, his knees not failing him only because he had them locked tight. Being exposed like this had always been its own kind of mind fuck. The erotic embarrassment made his blood sing in ways he’d never admitted to anyone. Exposure, more than anything, was his kink, but it was also a weapon he wasn’t quite ready to let be wielded against him. It might’ve been wrong to claim that bit of control for himself, but if he were honest with himself, he wasn’t quite sure how to let go.

Water swirled around his feet, light blue now. He curled his toes, both palms flat against the shower wall, their squeak adding to the music of his breath and the water rushing around his ears. “Your tongue is magic, sir.”

“You say the sweetest things.” Noah huffed out a laugh, his hands spreading Matt open as he began to fuck him with his tongue again, this time in a position that gave him full access. The sound he made, like he enjoyed the most decadent dessert, with no shame holding him back from showing exactly how much he intended to gorge himself on it. His fingers dug into Matt’s skin, just short of a bruising pressure, preventing him from doing anything except take the onslaught of pleasure.

Up on his toes, Matt keened, water dripping into his eyes and filling his mouth, in the same slick overflowing way Noah’s tongue filled him from behind. His dick pulsed in warning, the heat of humiliation combined with arousal to make the most fucked up sensations swoop through his middle. Gasps tore through his lungs, making them feel like paper that might ignite with Noah’s next touch. 

“Don’t...stop...please...need...” He didn’t know what he needed, but he knew his Dom would. Letting his spine lengthen, he let go and pressed into Noah, discarding the shame that had held him back, and gave himself over to whatever happened next.

A quiet sound of approval came from Noah, just before he stood, spinning Matt around in his arms and lifting him. “Perfect, pup. You’re hanging in there for me so perfectly, I think I’ll let you come this time. But you need to reach up and do it for me in a different way. That bar up there. Don’t let go.”

Shit...

Breathless with need, Matt barely bit back the curse as he reached up. His hands slipped off the metal bar the first time, until he got up on the balls of his feet for a firmer grip. Steam curled around Noah’s shoulder like L.D. rubbed himself against the Dom’s muscled back. Blinking water out of his vision, Matt drank in the wrist-thick mouth watering length of Noah’s dick, still feeling the way it had stretched his throat. 

At some point, Noah had donned a condom from the stash he’d probably had prepared in advance. The gleam to the latex said he’d put on some lube as well, but there was no bottle in sight. None he apparently intended to use more of as he wrapped Matt’s legs around his waist, holding him there with one hand under his ass, the other angling his dick to stretch into Matt. Once he began to fill him, he secured both his hands to Matt’s thighs, grinding in gradual thrusts, letting him feel each inch as he went in a bit deeper.

“I considered using my fist, since I may have overheard how much you want to take Lawson and Curtis at once.” Noah leaned in to brush hot, wet lips over Matt’s, his breaths coming in harsh pants. “But maybe some other time. I want to get my dick very familiar with this sweet ass.”

Pulses of sensation rippled over Matt’s skin, banding outward from where his body took Noah’s in. His hole flexed, gripping greedily, like it tried all on its own to force the Dom to take him deeper. Harder. Visions of Lawson and Noah together, their tanned skin pressed close, dotted in sweat as they took him—Curtis using his mouth—made him throw back his head and shout. Thankfully, his hands didn’t slip, clutching the bar so hard his muscles shook. He didn’t come, but barely, only by nearly crushing Noah’s ribs with his thighs.

Lifting him a little higher, Noah increased the intensity of his thrust, filling him completely when he drove in, then leaving him empty before slamming in again. He made a rough sound, practically growling against Matt’s lips. “I want to hear you when you come. I want the whole fucking building to hear you. Right now, my boy. You’ve earned it.”

Angle and friction combined, tightening Matt’s razor sharp focus on the echoing slap of Noah’s thrusts as they hit his ass and his prostate. Jarring loose the tight control he’d been coiling like lengths of Curtis’ silk ropes, he let himself slither free. Letting loose a shattered cry, he tensed, the bow of his back arching his away from Noah in a way that would’ve had him falling backward if not for the bar overhead.

Pure white pleasure pulsed through him, in broken shards that glittered as they flew past. Air became inconsequential, the burn in his muscles overtaking everything else. Hands slipping, he collapsed forward, finding a secure landing in Noah’s arms.

“I’ve got you, my boy.” Noah held him close, one arm around his back as he turned off the water. It might’ve been Matt’s imagination, but his steps were a bit less steady than they’d been earlier. Bringing Matt to the bedroom, his dick still half hard inside him, Noah laid him on the bed. He smiled lazily as he shifted his hips, hands braced at either side of Matt’s shoulders. “Now I’m going to spoil you and let you get comfortable while I use this hot, tight hole to get myself hard again. Say ‘Thank you, sir’.”

Head still spinning, Matt whimpered. “Thank you, sir.”

Wriggling a little, he sucked in a breath at the aftershocks that coursed from the base of his spine down to his toes. Clinging to Noah, riding out the storm, seemed his only option. So he wrapped his arms around his Dom’s waist and prepared himself to give everything he had to a man who, when he had the ability to think about it, had given him everything by taking care of the ones he loved most.

It was no hardship. It was a privilege and a pleasure.

One he’d not realized had been his for the asking. 

All along. 

****

Check back tomorrow for PART 65!

 

To keep up to date on all the happenings with The Asylum Fight Club, sign up to the newsletter HERE: https://www.subscribepage.com/j4m0q5 

There's also a new twitter account: https://twitter.com/asylumfightclub

And tons of socials where you can find info on the core! Keep an eye out for all the links so you never miss a thing!

Looking for official Asylum Fight Club merchandise? You can find it here: https://www.zazzle.com/store/asylumfightclub/products

As always, comments are welcome and spoilers can be discussed in the spoiler group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/244198880244923 

 

 

 




Comments

Popular Posts