LOVE & STITCHES at The Asylum Part Eleven

 


Happy Monday!

Here's a little something for you to escape into when you get a minute or ten to yourself! You deserve it!

Enjoy!

****

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3

PART 4

PART 5

PART 6  

PART 7

PART 8 

PART 9

PART 10

****

 

Who needs antidepressants when you have sex? 

Rolling his shoulder to work out the stiffness, Jared attempted to sit up and ended with his cheek pressed into the mattress by Noah’s ribs. He grunted. “I can’t remember the last time we finished what we started without one of the boys walking in.”

“Mhm.” Dropping his arm over his eyes, Noah chuckled. “I made them pay for the last time by fucking them, one after another in the shower. With cock cages on. Remember when they wore them for three days?”

“Yes.” Jared lifted his head enough that he could see the curve of Noah’s lips matched his own. “It was gorgeous.” He lowered his head again, closing his eyes. “I want to do more of that sort of humiliation play with Jamie if it’s alright with you. I think he’d enjoy it, but I don’t want to upset you.”

Noah lowered his arm and rolled to his side, reaching down to stroke the hair along Jared’s temple. “He’s yours as well, my man, I love it when you play with him. Stephan mentioned he might enjoy various play at different times. Exploring what fits him best, even if just in the moment. Some things I’ll have to learn more about, but between us, I think we can run the gambit.”

“Mhm... That feels nice.” Adjusting his head, Jared gave Noah better access to the spot between his shoulder and neck. “We could have fun with Wren, doing some predicament bondage that would challenge his mind.” He smiled a little evilly, laughing quietly. “And the idea of sewing his skin has always fascinated him.”

“Yes, I think he’d enjoy that.” Noah cocked his head. “I love challenging them both, but Wren is...very accepting of pretty much anything. It would be interesting to get him to do something he’s more reluctant about, but I’m not even sure what that might be.”

“Oh, I can think of a few things. But the point would be for him to end up enjoying them, and that’s a little trickier to figure out.” Lifting his hips, Jared tugged at his dick so it didn’t rest under his hip. “Did you ever explore any edgier things with him? Or want to?”

Noah lifted his brow, the edge of his lips twitching up. “In prison? Sex in general was pretty edgy. I got to him a little once, telling him about a guard I’d seen showing interest and let his mind run with it. It wouldn’t have been safe, and he knew I wouldn’t do it, wouldn’t give him to anyone where he’d be out of my reach and protection. But it scared him in that way that makes him a bit jumpy.”

“Yes. Jump scares.” Jared rested his chin on the heel of his hand—the feel of his facial hair still a bit foreign—and studied the way the overhead light made a cruel landscape of the angles of Noah’s forehead and cheekbones. “We’ve never fucked him in the bar as an object. Traded him off. Would he find that frightening in a good way here, do you think?”

Wetting his bottom lip with his tongue, Noah smirked. “Yes, I think so. If there was some uncertainty to it? He both loves and hates surprises. But how in the world would we pull something like that off? Most of the members are off the table. I’d only trust the core alone with him.”

Jared blinked. “Yes, but there’s variety there. The core has greatly expanded since the days when it was only the four of us. But even Curtis and Lawson would be novel.”

“True.” Noah sat up, stretching his arms over his head. “So how do we involve the others? It would be nice to stir things up in a way that doesn’t end in anybody pulling out a gun.”

Following suit, Jared pushed to a sitting position, searching the blankets for his pants, which had smatters of Noah’s blood along the leg. “We tell them what the scene is for the night, give them their loose roles, and all the Doms have a discrete safeword as well in case they feel things are going off track.” One leg and then the other in his pants, he stood, adjusting the zipper. “Or maybe we gamble. Use all the subs as chips in a poker game and see who ends up with whom.”

“I like that idea. Since he won’t be playing, it won’t be an issue for him, but he’ll try to see who’s most likely to win and that will keep him on edge. Exactly what we want.” Noah glanced toward the door. “On our terms, though. I just remembered where our boys are. Let’s fix that.” Bringing his forearm to his mouth, he bit down, spitting a bit of blood to the mess already on the sheets before pulling something out from under his skin. “Let’s hope I’m not too out of practice.”

“What the hell are you doing, tiger?” Jared curled his bare toes against the cold floor as he cleaned up the best he could in the small sink-toilet combo, watching Noah and wondering now that he wasn’t in the throes of passion exactly how many stitches he’d need to give him after all of the biting.

Going to the door, Noah crouched down and began to work the lock with what looked like a small piece of metal. “After Lawson was taken I didn’t want to risk ending up in the same position. I asked Rhodey to put this in my arm. He’s done it for all his boys.”

“Ah. I see.” Closer now, putting on his shoes, Jared could see the tip of the metal Noah worked into the mechanism. “Well, I doubt Rhodey will stop you. Or anyone else. Especially with Avery out of commission, and Lawson drugged.”

The lock clicked, but Noah frowned, not moving to open the door. “I knew about Avery, but Lawson? He doesn’t lose control like I do, why is he drugged?”

Jared laid a reassuring hand on Noah’s shoulder. “Argument with Matthew. Over his punishment in the bar. It’s been handled, but Lawson had a panic attack. He’s resting comfortably.”

“That boy is lucky it wasn’t…” Noah shook his head. “No, I won’t go down that path, I hate it when anger has us ripping our own family apart.” He straightened and opened the door. “Our boys, all of them, are safer and happier when we pull together.”

“Agreed. And I am sorry for pulling the rug out from under Bizzy’s sanity.” Shaking his head at himself, Jared motioned to the door. “I should apologize to him. Apparently Vani’s been applying pressure. He is likely worried about Pike. I am trying to put myself into his shoes. He loves that boy.”

Noah inclined his head, stepping out of the room and taking a deep breath. “Yes, I’ve made more of an effort to do the same. With him and the others.” He lifted his gaze as Bram swooped by overhead. “What the hell?”

Flapping his wings harder to accommodate the weight of what looked like a bottle of cream, Bram cawed. “Bad kitty. Very baaad kitty. Koooodaaaa.”

“I thought you’d met the thing?” Jared tried to puzzle out what he saw. “This place just keeps getting more bizarre.”

Nodding, Noah followed the bird’s path. “Yes, I have, but I’m wondering why it’s now stealing things. And how. Do you think L.D. got down here? Maybe he’s making a peace offering.”

“Possibly.” They climbed the stairs after the bird, Jared making a face at the grit under his shoes. “Wren must not have been down here recently.”

“No, he would have all this spotless.” Noah stopped, listening, then stepped into the darkness of the security stairwell. “This creature has created a nest. There’s a blanket, a few of Danny’s dog toys, one of Reed’s plushies. Ow.”

Baaad kitty.” Bram flapped his wings in the darkness. “Bad.”

“Does it know any other words? What did you step on?” Jared squinted into the dark.

Noah huffed. “I’m more careful than that, my man. He bit me. Can you get me a light?”

“Yes.” Jared’s dry tone echoed in the stairwell. “Because I carry a magic wand and know the latin incantation for ‘flashlight’.”

That got him an unimpressed sound. “One floor up. There will be flashlights in the security room.”

“This is how people die in horror movies.” Climbing the stairs without Noah, Jared sighed gustily. “Never separate.” Wondering if Bram had taken off one of Noah’s toes, Jared scouted out a flashlight in the security room, which was empty with whomever was on duty likely on rounds. He noted the Chinese food containers and a few empty cans of soft drinks, and hoped Keiran didn’t stop by anytime soon. “Talk about living on the edge.” Flashlight in hand, he returned, sweeping the beam in Noah’s direction. “You still breathing?”

Noah chuckled, shooting him a grin. “No, the bird killed me and now I’m going to be the sexy Asylum ghost. Make sure you add to the story, maybe Wren can make it into a novel to remember me by.”

“Here.” Shaking his head in amusement, Jared handed Noah the flashlight.

Shining it into the little nook, Noah widened his eyes as Bram repeated his ‘Bad kitty’ and knocked over the bottle of cream. Which now lay among several others. Tucked in the bundled blankets was a kitten. Noah dropped to his knees. “You poor thing.” He lifted the kitten into his hand, it’s tiny, calico colored body hardly filling his palm. “Thank God, he’s alive. Or she.” He frowned at Bram when the bird cawed at him. “You are not keeping it.”

Jared snorted. “He doesn’t understand you. He’s a bird.”

“Ravens are smart. Except for telling the little angel it’s bad because it won’t drink the cream. That’s not made for kittens.” Noah’s scolding of the bird had it staring at him. He shook his head and carefully rose to his feet, holding the kitten against his chest. Then he lifted his gaze to Jared. “Jamie is going to fall in love with it.”

Horror spilled over Jared’s skin, his head already shaking out his ‘No fucking way’ before he opened his mouth. “It’s not fair to Wren. We can find it a new home. Maybe with Pike. Or Reed. Even...no, not Danny, but there are plenty of other lofts in this place to take it to.”

“All right, fine.” Noah gently petted the kitten, using his blood-stained shirt to wrap it up a little. “But isn’t he precious? Bram mustn’t have had him for long, he doesn’t look malnourished.”

“Eric Watson is a veterinarian. We can call him.” Jared mentioned one of their more established members, who generally didn’t get into the ring but who enjoyed the dungeon and some of the higher stakes gambling at the club. “I think I remember something about special formula and needing to wipe its bottom to make it go to the toilet if it’s too small.”

Noah nodded distractedly as he pushed into the gym. “With how badly Pike behaves, Seth probably won’t let him keep it. Then we can discuss this some more before we ask anyone else. I can be very convincing, especially with Wren.”

“I’m not going to win this argument, am I?” Jared spoke under his breath, but not so quietly Noah wouldn’t hear him. “Fine, but only if I can use the kitchen table with Wren to play lunchmeat corpse without ‘distressing’ Jamie.”

Shooting him a dirty look, Noah passed through the gym, lengthening his strides when the kitten mewled. “It’s all right, baby. The big mean man doesn’t mind you at all. We’ll get you nice and comfortable and you will have all the love in the world.”

It was something else, watching Noah, with his broad shoulders and large hands, holding a tiny kitten, talking to it like it was his firstborn. Oh, if they hadn’t been lovers and friends, the blackmail material would’ve been endless. Guaranteed to keep Jared in good brandy and cigars for years to come. If he didn’t already have as much as he liked from The Asylum’s stores.

“You’d better not let anyone else hear you. You won’t live it down.” Jared held open the gym door to the darkened bar. “Wait. It’s Thursday. Did we not open tonight?”

“Rhodey must have decided he didn’t want to deal with it. And with Lawson out of commission, there was no one to argue with him.” Noah’s lips thinned. “Which means, when Lawson finds out, he’ll spend the next week adjusting everything. This will be fun.”

“Lawson—” Jared opened the stairwell door and stood back. “—is on enforced bed rest without a ledger or a laptop for the next while.” He let Noah precede him up the stairs, shutting the door behind them. “There is no one to adjust anything. Or order anything. Or approve anything.”

Noah nodded slowly. “There wasn’t. But I’ll deal with it. And Lawson taught Dallas how to run a lot of things as well as he does, I’ll speak to him and see if he can take some of it on.” He let out a soft laugh, then cooed at the kitten. “You can’t suck on my fingers, sweetheart, they’re dirty.”

Opening and closing the door to the fourth level, Jared followed Noah to Seth’s door. What had once been his own door. “Mine are filthy, despite washing up.” He grinned at Noah. “We should’ve jumped in the pool.”

Snorting, Noah shook his head. “I still can’t quite wrap my head around Rhodey putting it there. I half think he did it just to show Lawson what he’s capable of. As if that wasn’t clear.”

Before Jared could knock, the door flung open, the sound of music and smell of popcorn wafting out. At the large screen television Wren sat side-by-side with Pike playing what appeared to be a slasher game, complete with screams and blood splatters. Jamie’s eyes widened, meeting first Noah then Jared’s gazes, before he saw the kitten and squealed, holding out his hands. 

“Don’t get too attached, my little cat.” Noah carefully placed the kitten in Jamie’s hands, a small smile on his lips. “We still haven’t decided where he’ll stay. But Bram seems to have found him and was trying to care for him, which obviously couldn’t continue.”

Jamie rubbed his nose along the kitten’s fur, smiling as he held the creature up to his face. The kitten splayed its tiny paws in all directions, its rounded belly showing pink through its fur. A mewl showed its pink tongue, demonstrating its healthy lungs. “Hello there, little patches. Oh, hi. Yes. Hello...” He beamed up at Noah. “I missed you so much. Would you like some dinner? I made spaghetti while Wren wasn’t looking because he and Pike have been playing the game for hours. I didn’t even have to throw it at the wall this time.”

“Which I am very grateful for.” Quint stepped up behind Jamie, his focus going to Jared first. “Hello, sir. Your boys have been very well behaved and we’ve kept them comfortable. Would you like to come in?”

Jared shared a glance with Noah. “If we wouldn’t be putting you out, my boy.”

Motioning them in, Quint shook his head. “Not at all…” His gaze lowered to Jamie’s hands. “Is that a kitten? I don’t think I’ve ever seen one this small.” He wiggled his finger between the kitten’s paws. And before Jared’s eyes, he visibly melted. “He’s adorable. Does he need anything? I can go get it.” He looked over his shoulder. “Sir, I’ll be back shortly.”

Seth stood from the sofa, where he’d been hidden by the back and apparently lounging with his feet on the coffee table. His gaze skipped over Jared, landing on Noah briefly, before he nodded his approval at Quint. “As long as you’re in the building.”

“Sir, I need to go to the closest vet.” Quint held his hand out toward Jamie. “Kitten.”

“Are you bringing it?” Jamie held the kitten to his chest and it complained vociferously. 

Pike popped up his head, practically vaulting over the back of the sofa. “There’s a kitten? Where did you get a kitten? Holy shit, that is the cutest fucking thing I’ve ever seen. I would die for him.” He knelt down in front of Jamie so he was eye level with his hands. “Hello, dollface. We’re going to spoil you rotten. Quint, he needs a bed and toys and milk and a scratching post. Do you wanna write this down?”

“It wouldn’t be a bad idea for it to be looked at. Eric’s place is just past the off-site clinic on the left. His house is part of the veterinary practice building. He’s likely awake. Tell him I sent you.” Jared pried the kitten from Jamie’s reluctant hands and held it awkwardly out to Quint. “Don’t forget a litter box or whatever it is. I don’t recommend one of the electronic ones. L.D. went on the floor after it scared him.”

Pausing the game, Wren rose up on his knees and gapped at Jared. “Sir, I am going to make a list of why a kitten really should not be in our home. You brought it for Pike, right? L.D. might eat it. Or the vacuum will. You love that vacuum, don’t you, Jamie?”

Jamie spun toward Noah, his intent clear on his face. He opened his mouth. Then closed it and sagged a little. Forcing some brightness into his expression, he patted Pike on the arm. “Take good care of him, okay? Can I visit?”

“Hell, yes! Every day if you want, you can teach me all the things I gotta know.” Pike threw his arms around Jamie, hugging him tight. “Thank you! You’re the fucking best. Next time you come over, we can play that guitar game, even though you always kick my ass.”

“Yeah?” Jamie bumped shoulders with Pike, smiling. “I can show you some tricks to up your game. You’re already really good.” They walked away, comparing notes on the game.

Jared spoke quietly to Quint. “Thank you. It means a lot that you’ll take it. Wren would be...distressed.”

“I can see that, but…” Quint gazed after Pike, then gave Seth a helpless look, approaching him with the kitten held out like a peace offering. “How can you say no to that face?”

A glint in his eyes, Seth met Quint’s stare. “You do know I’ll be making you pay for this, smiley?”

Quint’s lips curved even more. “Yes, sir.” He lowered his face, nuzzling the kitten. “Welcome home, little one. Now let’s get you to the special doctor who’s going to make sure you’re happy and healthy and let me know exactly what you need.”

Following Quint to the door, Seth had him sit on the bench and doted on him, slipping his shoes on his feet. Jared’s jaw tightened, but he refused to look away from the tender exchange, meeting Quint’s gaze when the sub looked his way.

Noah cleared his throat. “I’m going to use your bathroom to clean up, if that’s all right, Seth. I appreciate you looking after our boys. I was hoping there wouldn’t be any issues.”

Hands on his thighs, Seth stood, looking over his shoulder briefly, then gave Quint a kiss before he replied. “Yes, please help yourself. I apologize for losing my cool this morning.” His gaze shied toward Pike then back to Noah. “Things have been...tense.”

“I understand. And I should have shown better control, myself.” Noah gave Seth a slight nod of regard, crossing the living room and pressing a kiss to the top of Jamie’s head before continuing to the bathroom.

Wren slipped off the sofa, chewing on his bottom lip as he watched Quint leave, as though wondering if he’d been the one keeping the peace. He stepped up to Jared’s side and spoke softly to Seth. “I am very grateful for your hospitality, sir. And for you taking the kitten. I don’t think I could’ve kept up with more hair on everything...not that you will have an issue with it, it’s actually very easy. I’ve shown Quint how to get Pike’s hair off everything, so it will be much the same. Pike shouldn’t eat the kitten’s food, though. I imagine he’ll try it, Jamie did once. He asked me not to tell anyone, so I probably shouldn’t have.”

“Nicely said, little raven.” Arm around Wren’s shoulders, Jared felt his mood even out when he held his boy close. Jealousy receded, calm and gratitude for who and what he had replacing the green-eyed monster. “You have my word I’ll stand by you and your boy, Seth. There won’t be any more problems. I’m sorry I took out my own stress on you as well.”

On the sofa, Jamie showed Pike how to hold a thing that looked like a stick that Jared knew from past experience was supposed to be a guitar. Why they couldn’t just make it look like a guitar, or use a real guitar, he still didn’t understand. “If you put your thumb like this it loosens the muscles in your fingers so they move faster. You’ll be able to slide more easily too.”

Seth’s gaze lingered on their interaction, worry pulling at the edges of his lips. When he met Jared’s eyes this time, there was sadness in his darker blue stare. “I’m glad to hear it. He needs more friends. And deserves them.”

“I probably should’ve asked your permission before punishing him downstairs after Quint asked me to look after him.” Jared’s lips thinned. “He’s softer than he looks. Or behaves. But I think we did alright.”

“Excuse me?” Seth’s rapid series of blinks told Jared more than his words. Namely that he’d been completely unaware of Pike’s transgressions. Or their result. “Pike. Come here.”

Pike looked up, seeming to recognize the tone. “Uh oh, I think I’m in shit. It was really nice to know you, dude.” He swung over the back of the sofa and walked up to his Dom, gazing up at him with a sweet smile. “Sir, I swear I wasn’t the one who poured out all that new shampoo Quint got because it smells like bug spray. And dish soap isn’t bad for you so replacing it—whoever did that—was being helpful. I mean, I’m sure of it.”

Crouching down, Seth brought Pike between his widened knees, hands on his boy’s shoulders. “We have a problem. Jared just told me you misbehaved while he was watching you for Quint. We had a talk about this yesterday, didn’t we?”

“Yes, sir. I need to stay out of trouble and I’m not supposed to swear in the bar.” Pike stared down at his socked feet. “I was punished for that, so don’t I get a clean slate?”

Well, this is unexpected.

Another punch in the mouth was the least Jared had expected might result from the discussion. Seeing Seth interact with his boy was...so completely different than how he’d been with Quint. Which was raunchy, though loving, in all the right ways. It seemed Bizzy had depth and nuance Jared hadn’t credited.

“You were punished for disobeying Jared and breaking the rules of the club, not for disobeying me.” Seth’s fingers flexed on Pike’s shoulders, gripping him a little more firmly, but still with a gentle care that he might display with someone who was younger. Smaller.

Pike stuck out his bottom lip as he gazed up at Seth. “My ass is still really sore and I’m super sorry. Can’t...it still count? Jared didn’t even try to feel me up or anything. I totally offered. So it was just a punishment and very serious and...yeah, I deserved it. Actually, I asked for it. I only tried to talk my way out of it a little.”

“Is this true?” Seth tilted his head to look up at Jared.

“Yes. He took it well.” One side of Jared’s lips twisted wryly. “Mostly.”

“Alright.” Seth bundled Pike into his arms, giving him a hug, then kissed his cheek. “We’ll forego the spanking. Tomorrow, you’re grounded. If you’re good, you may go down to the bar for dinner. But—” He tweaked Pike’s lower lip. “If you misbehave, you will get more than a spanking. Understood?”

“Yes, sir. Totally learned my lesson.” Pike turned, undoing his jeans and lowering them with his boxers. “Quint said I was lucky I didn’t get worse and said the marks looked nice before he put some cream on them. He’s biased though and way too nice sometimes. Is it still fuckable?”

Jared admired his own so-called handiwork, noting that the bruising had turned a mottled purple in a few small patches, the ruler marks still only red wheals. “Very.” He shared a sly look with Seth, who laughed, shaking his head.

“Thank you, my man.” Landing a solid smack on Pike’s ass, Seth stood. “Cover yourself before Jared steals you, my pixie.”

Grinning at Seth, Pike nodded. “Okay, but I gotta show Jamie first. He’s a guest, it’s rude not to include him.” He waddled over to the couch. “Jamie, check this out.”

Voice soft, Wren looked up at Jared. “Sir, I will make a list of why you shouldn’t steal him.”

“I’d appreciate that, my little raven, but I assume the fact the kitten comes with him is at the top of the list?” Jared hoisted Wren into his arms, getting a whiff of the sweat on himself from his interlude with Noah, and called to Jamie. “Go get your Dom if you’re finished comparing notes with Pike.”

Jamie pushed his over-long hair out of his eyes, tearing his gaze from Pike’s bruises. “Yes, Jared.” He stood, going to the bathroom door and slipping in without knocking.

The door stayed open, Noah laughing. “Don’t look at me like that, I was chewed on by a lion. Now pass me that glue, my boy, and hold my towel so I don’t flash the entire loft.”

“But you’re the lion. How did you reach there? That looks gruesome. Sometimes L.D. bites himself when he’s trying to get rid of a tangle. Maybe you should wax?” Jamie held up the towel in a flash of white.

Wren strained his neck. “Gruesome? Sir, were you experimenting on Noah? Would you tell me how it’s done without putting him under? May I do it with Jamie?”

“I heard that!” Jamie called. 

Jared patted Wren’s ass, sending him toward the bathroom. “Go see for yourself.”

Seth shook his head, crossing to the sideboard to pour himself a drink. “Pike. Please tell me you don’t like to be bitten,”

“I don’t think so, sir. I don’t really like it when stuff’s like, crazy painful. Except if it makes you happy and you cuddle me after, then I’m good.” Pike returned to his Dom, holding up his arms and practically climbing into his hold. “Quint can take the really rough stuff and I’m totally okay with that.” He twirled Seth’s buttons between his fingers. “If that’s enough for you, I mean.”

Kissing Pike’s nose, Seth handed him his whiskey glass to sip. “You’re more than enough, pixie.” 

“And I have a suspicion you don’t mind getting as dirty as Seth enjoys.” Fond memories of both he and Bizzy decorating Quint with their spunk surfaced, and the messy kind of fun they had trouble washing off in the middle of the night in the showers with all the sand sticking everywhere. From the slant of Seth’s lips, he remembered it as well.

Pike slid Jared a wicked grin over the rim of the glass. “Nope. I’m really good at being his naughty, dirty boy, and crying and screaming for him. And Quint. And both at the same time. This ass is built to be ridden non stop. Sometimes, they leave me dirty just so it’s easier to start all over again.”

An awed expression parting his lips, Jamie stuck his head out of the bathroom. “Dude. You could write amazing porn. We should try to do lyrics sometime.”

“I gotta show you some of the comics I drew. Quint wouldn’t let me send them to my online prof.” Pike let out a heavy sigh. “Some of my best work, too.”

Noah was laughing again, but it was a bit strained. “The glue, Wren. I do not need stitches and please don’t hold that so close to my dick.”

If he wanted a prayer of a repeat performance anytime before the next ice age, Jared realized he’d best help his man with his aftercare. Striding into the bathroom, he held out his hand for the surgical glue that Seth apparently kept on hand. “I’m hungry. Let me do this.”

Wren looked up from where he’d spread out enough supplies to do surgery on internal body parts, the floor smelling like fresh disinfectant and a sterile pad laid neatly. “Sir, I’ve already scrubbed in. You may supervise if you’d like, but this is my patient.”

Every once in a while, cheekiness in a sub was a beautiful thing. This was one of those times. Nodding with all the gravity he could affect, Jared leaned his shoulder against the doorframe, arms folded over his chest. “Apologies, Nurse Raven. Please continue.”

“Thank you, sir.” Wren turned his attention to Noah. “You can hold Jared’s hand if it’s too painful, sir. If you’re good, I will get you a lollipop after, Reed has plenty. Now please hold still.”

Behind Jared, still with Seth, Pike spoke in a whisper. “Surgery in the bathroom. We’ve got weird guests.”

“Don’t you just love it?” Seth mock whispered back.

Watching his boys and his man together, Jared couldn’t have agreed more.

**** 

Part 12

 

To keep up to date on all the happenings with The Asylum Fight Club, sign up to the newsletter HERE: https://www.subscribepage.com/j4m0q5 

There's also a new twitter account: https://twitter.com/asylumfightclub

And tons of socials where you can find info on the core! Keep an eye out for all the links so you never miss a thing!

As always, comments are welcome and spoilers can be discussed in the spoiler group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/244198880244923 

  Have and amazing week!

 

Comments

  1. I love watching Seth, Quint, Pike settle into their relationship, I love Jamie and Pike becoming friends (add Reed to the mix and there’s going to be So. Many. Shenanigans.), and Nurse Raven ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ Also I’d love to see Pike at a Sub Summit just chilling in the back eating all of the cupcakes Keiran made giving his brutally honest option with no regard for protocol or how much trouble they’ll all be in ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I bet that kitten gets spoiled rotten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. I keep picturing Noah and the tiny kitten

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the relationship between Jared and Noah and their subs and also Seth, Pike and Quint. I like to see where the plans Jared and Noah make to gamble with the subs go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many fun moments in this part.
    Bram trying to take care of the kitten ๐Ÿ’•
    Lunch meat corpse ๐Ÿคจ
    Wren finding reasons not to keep the kitten…or Pike ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Glue and Nurse Raven ๐Ÿ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  6. A new kitty, and some great insight and reflection by ths group!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts