LOVE & STITCHES at The Asylum Part Sixteen

 


It's that time again!

Okay, a bit late, but shhh. No one needs to know. ;)

In any case...

Happy Reading!

****

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3

PART 4

PART 5

PART 6  

PART 7

PART 8 

PART 9

PART 10 

PART 11

PART 12

PART 13 

PART 14

PART 15

****

 

A cold chill washed over Pike’s skin. He shook his head.

This can’t happen.

“Nope. No. Thanks, I’m good. I’ll just...this was fun, we should do it again some time.” He fought to keep his breaths slow, but fast was a lot easier. “I need to...go get...something.”

Curtis scrambled to his feet, Seth not far behind. Curtis snapped his fingers at Rhodey. “Fix this.” 

Not waiting to see how Rhodey responded or hear if he did, Pike walked out of the loft, into the hall. He didn’t want to go downstairs, but he couldn’t go outside. And everything was too tight and small and the walls were too close. He slammed his fist into one.

Hit it again, a sickening mix of rage and fear bursting out with the impact. “I shouldn’t have asked! I should have fucking left it alone, I know better! I fucking hate this!”

Someone came up behind him, arms sweeping him up. Curtis’ Henley pressed against Pike’s face, the wall of muscle that was his cousin’s arms surrounding him. “It’s okay. I gotcha. That was a dick move on Avery’s part. He knows better.” Rocking Pike, he hummed the song their gran used to sing to him, his deep voice becoming a cool comfort like the tall grasses in the meadow behind the home they’d all tumbled about on in Ireland. “I gotcha. You’re safe. I see you. You’re allowed to exist.”

Gripping Curtis’ shirt, Pike pressed his face into his shoulder. “I don’t want anyone dead because I said something stupid. Not again, Curtis. We’re not there anymore. I don’t want to go back to that.”

“You won’t. We won’t.” Though Seth’s presence registered close enough that Pike could smell the clean, bright notes of his shampoo, it was Curtis who spoke. “Never. I swear. On my honor. I will never let that happen again.”

Inhaling roughly, Pike lifted his head to look into the eyes of the man he trusted as much as he did only two other people in his life. Seth and Quint. He was starting to feel closer to some of the others, but it would never be the same.

When Curtis said something…

I believe him.

He shivered, using his sleeve to wipe under his eyes and nose, not sure when he’d gotten all gross and teary. “Okay, I think...maybe things will be okay. I...kinda pulled off the first part of the planning? And no one’s bleeding.”

“You were brilliant.” Coolness pressed against Pike’s nape, Seth’s lips an approving caress. “I’m so proud of you. I can’t wait to see what you come up with.”

Curtis nodded his agreement. “It’s going to be pretty epic. I don’t think we’ve done a party like this since Tracey’s remission. And that was all wine and cheese and s’mores by the campfire.”

“So, good food, but boring. We need to throw her a big party too someday, but I don’t know what…” Calling women old was rude, Pike knew that much at least. He wrinkled his nose. “Umm...ladies like.”

“Spa weekends, mostly.” Curtis swung Pike toward Seth, who lifted him gently, and wrapped him in a quilt from the bed that he woulda had to rip right out from under Rhodey’s ass to get at on his way by. “We’ll do something nice for her baby shower. Maybe get her one of those foot massager things.”

Pike hooked his fingers in Seth’s shirt. “Curtis, this is...a good idea, isn’t it? I mean, Jared came up with it and if we’re all working together, it’ll be fine? I don’t...want anything bad to happen to Wren. Especially not on his birthday and… Rhodey wasn’t wrong, it’s like twice the risk with us both there. And Lawson?”

“Rhodey and the rest of us are fully prepared to plan this and pull it off.” Interjecting, Seth adjusted his hold on Pike. “Jared would never put Wren at risk and I wouldn’t for a minute contemplate anything bad happening to you. I’m sure Curtis feels the same about Lawson.”

Gaze lingering on Jamie, who walked toward the stairs to the security room, hand-in-hand with Jared, Curtis nodded. He didn’t speak until Jamie and Jared had disappeared behind the closed door. “Yes. Noah too. He’d never do anything knowingly to endanger Wren or Jamie.”

“You’ve gotta be careful too, you know that, right? If anyone finds out you’re still alive…” Okay, Pike kinda got why Avery hadn’t pulled his punches. A lot of work went into keeping so many of them safe and the guy had to watch his Dom trying to manage it while people like him made his job harder. If someone did that to Seth, Pike would lose his shit. “I gotta learn when to...leave things alone. I get kinda comfortable here and forget what’s out there.”

“We all do, and that’s what this place is for.” Curtis brushed his knuckles along Pike’s cheek. “You going to be okay, little cuz? I need to check on my man. He’s probably conducted twelve new member interviews in his office while nobody was watching him, and Jared is going to shit. There’s no way we can keep him in bed tonight, but I gotta mitigate the damage if I can.”

Pike giggled at the idea of Lawson sneaking ledgers to bed like he might sneak cookies when he had a bad stomach ache and Quint wasn’t looking. “I bet Lawson was the kinda kid who read textbooks with a flashlight when he was supposed to be sleeping.”

That got Curtis smirking. “First time he and Noah had an argument it was over reading in bed. I got to watch the action for once instead of being the one with my ass handed to me.”

“I wouldn’t have minded seeing that. Lawson’s all proper and perfect. Him and Matt are a good fit, except when Matt loses his temper, then he’s a lot like you.” Pike dipped down to catch one of Seth’s buttons before it could hit the floor, almost tipping over with it. “Oops.” He held it up and grinned at Seth. “Got it!”

“Thank you for the button rescue. Quint hates when we lose them.” Seth dipped his chin toward his own shirt pocket. “Plunk it in there.” 

“I never thought about Matt and me being alike.” Hand on the doorknob to the upper floor stairwell, Curtis tilted his head. “Huh. Maybe I should give myself a few of his calming exercises.” He shrugged, coming back to himself. “Might work. Self-Domming. Who’d’a thunk it.”

Sticking the button in Seth’s pocket, Pike gave Curtis a slanted smile as he smoothed his hand over his Dom’s almost completely bare chest, which was all hard and toned. “Totally not my thing, I like to be a good little sub for my big, tough Dom.”

“Uh-huh. And that totally is obvious.” Winking, Curtis slipped through the door, whistling in that tuneless way he often did. 

Seth carried him back into the loft, closing the door softly. Someone had cleaned up all the containers and straightened everything—probably Quint and Keiran. Settling onto one of the leather chairs, Seth sat Pike so he straddled his Dom’s hips. 

“So...” Running his palms up and down Pike’s arms, Seth studied his face. “We have some things to talk about from this morning. Would you like to wait, or are you in the headspace now to work it out?”

Yeah, there hadn’t been much chance of that being forgotten, but Pike had hoped a bit it would be. He made a face. “I guess now is good. I’m sorry for leaving the way I did. And being disrespectful and…” He tilted his head, trying to think of all the things Quint would be calling him out on. Or have stopped him from doing so their Dom would be happy with him. “Offering to suck Jamie’s dick without permission. And not looking before grabbing the coffee pot. And for pulling off all of your buttons...I think that’s it?”

Seth’s brows rose. “You’re forgetting one thing—and I don’t mind the buttons or I’d stop you. I know it helps you to feel closer to me.”

Smiling, Pike met Seth’s eyes. “Yeah? If you told me to stop it would be really hard. It’s like...our thing. Well, except if you’re not there, then I have to make do with other people’s buttons, but it’s not the same.”

Since this was kinda a pre-punishment talk, Seth didn’t smile, and that was normal. There was some humor in his gaze though when he replied. “I would be very displeased if you tugged on other people’s buttons. That’s our thing. Our family only.”

“I won’t mess with Jared’s again, then. No button cheating.” Pike sighed and sat back a bit, bracing himself for what came next. “What did I forget? Is this going to be a really big punishment? You’re not gonna give away all the leftovers from what Keiran brought, are you?”

“No. That’d be punishing myself.” This time, Seth’s lips did twitch. “Quint, love, bring Pike his pillow so I can tip up his bottom for his spanking.”

From the bedroom, Quint’s voice came loud and clear. “Yes, sir.” He walked out with a pillow, shaking his head and muttering under his breath. “Reed somehow got those little candies of his under the bed and the dresser. I’d ask Wren how to get the stains from it out of the sheets, but he’d wonder what the hell the boy was doing in our bed.”

Seth made a sympathetic noise, standing Pike on his feet to face Quint as he took the pillow. “Take out his dick and get it nice and hard for me, smiley. Then bare his butt.”

“Yes, sir.” Quint brushed his hand over Pike’s hair, searching his eyes for a moment like he needed to see for himself that he was all right. Then his lips curved as he stroked Pike through his pajama pants. So far, this morning, out of the three of them, Quint was the only one who’d bothered getting dressed. “Did you manage to get yourself in trouble again, brat?”

Pike stuck out his tongue at him, shifting restlessly and wishing there wasn’t fabric between them. “I’m talented like that. But don’t be mean, you don’t get to punish me before Seth does, and you don’t even know what happened.”

“Of course he does, pixie.” Seth positioned the pillow over his right thigh, where it’d lift Pike’s ass nice and high, and give him something soft to rub against so his dick wouldn’t chaffe. “I don’t keep things from either of you. We’re a family, and Quint is responsible for your emotional and physical well-being.”

Legs trembling, Pike groaned as Quint lowered his pajama pants, his hand finally coming around his dick. “Okay, I’m not sure what I did. The other stuff you said you didn’t mind. My ass is already all marked up, you sure you wanna do this, sir?”

“Definitely. You need a reminder of how seriously I take your submission and my care of you. And I said the buttons didn’t count.” Motioning to Quint, Seth had him get to his knees. “Suck. And let me hear it. Fuck his ass with your fingers and make sure his cock is drooling with pre-come before you place him over my lap.”

Pike pressed his eyes shut as Quint’s lips surrounded him, hot and slick, moving up and down at a torturous pace before leaving him for a second. Then his wet fingers were pressing in, while his mouth surrounded him. Taking him deep, stretching him, working him close to the edge, the sounds of his sucking leaving nowhere to hide from the onslaught of pleasure.

“Sir, this isn’t helping me remember what I forgot I did. I’m sure it was really bad. Terrible. I’m never doing it again.” Pike was begging now, but he didn’t bother to hold back his whimper. “Please? Ugh, I want to come so bad. I’ll be good, I promise. The best. You won’t even recognize me.”

“I certainly hope that’s not the case.” Seth drummed his fingers lightly against the pillow, waiting. “You were rude to a guest in our home, pixie, and that you forgot leaves me less-than-impressed.”

Pike cringed, resisting the urge to fuck into Quint’s mouth and get himself in even more trouble. Yeah, he’d really done it this time. “I didn’t forget it happened or that it was terrible, I just...it didn’t happen with the rest of the stuff early this morning. I thought you meant then.” He looked over his shoulder at Seth, gasping as Quint rose and lifted him abruptly, laying him over Seth’s lap. “Wasn’t the apology, like...the punishment? And feeling shitty?”

World upside down, Pike jostled as Seth shifted his legs to position him just so. “Hold his hands, smiley. This isn’t going to be quick, and I don’t want him to cover himself or fall on his nose.” Seth smoothed callused hands over Pike’s ass, making him hyper aware of his butt in a way that always made him squirm. “Ask me for your spanking, pixie.”

Pike took a deep breath. Now he was trapped. He’d asked Jared yesterday, no way would he give Seth any less. But this was going to suck so bad. “I’m sorry and...you’re right. I deserve even more of a punishment than I got for disobeying a Dom in the bar and swearing. Please...please punish me, sir. Help me remember to be your good boy?”

“Very nice, sweet prince.” Seth patted Pike’s ass, like he tested its springiness. “I have to admit that I’m looking forward to tasting your tears and feeling your sweet bottom under my hand. It would’ve been nicer if it ended in an orgasm for us both, but I’ll content myself with yours.”

Eyes already stinging, Pike shook his head. “No, sir, please… Punish me harder if you want, but...I need to know you’re getting what you want. I won’t come. I...I’ll accept not coming for as long as you want, but if I come and you don’t it’ll be worse than a spanking. I know I was bad, let me pay for it.”

“I am, love. I am. Don’t you think I know that? How much faith do you have in me?” Seth’s palm came down in the first smack, jarring Pike forward and forcing him toward Quint. “You’ll take the punishment I laid out.” The second smack was harder than the first, to his other cheek, right where the ruler had hit. “You’ll please me with your come, and your tears, and the pain in your heart. And then all will be forgiven.”

Pike sobbed, shaking his head, but arguing would only make things worse, so he stopped. He’d disappointed his Dom and that was the first and most brutal punishment. Anything else was him accepting what he’d done was wrong and getting back to a place where he could do better next time.

Grip firm around his wrist, careful for his bandaged hand, Quint watched him with an expression like he was feeling every hit himself, which was really awful too and made Pike cry even harder. If he’d done the kind of thing Quint always told him to, if he thought about the stuff their Dom taught him, none of this would be happening.

“I’m sorry.” Pike sniffled, bracing with each hard smack, his whole ass hot and stinging. “I’m so sorry, sir.”

“Hump the pillow. Get yourself off. This stops when you come.” Tone grim, Seth sounded like he spoke through gritted teeth and wasn’t enjoying this the way he did sexier spankings. “I never want to have to punish you for disrespect to a guest again. You and I may have our moments, but that is the thing I won’t tolerate.” The spanks were fast and relentless now. “Lift that ass, sweet pixie. Show me how sorry you are. Make me see it.”

Punishments were hard enough to take, but this was a whole different level. Pike jerked as he rose up, the move bringing on the pain even more because he couldn’t shift his focus anywhere else. He rubbed himself against the pillow, but his dick was having about as much fun as the rest of him. Tears dampened the cushion closest to his face as he moved like he was fucking the pillow, finding an awkward rhythm between the impact of Seth’s hand on his flesh.

There was no way he was gonna pull this off, but he was gonna try, damn it. His sobs turned to hiccups and he let out a frustrated sound. “Stupid fucking dick, work already.”

That’s when he found himself suddenly rightside up, his back to Seth’s. Legs draped over each of Seth’s forearms, he was spread wide. “Suck him off, Quint. He knows now. How it feels to be unable to please others through no fault of his own but to want to. He won’t do it again.”

Coming in front of them, Quint knelt gracefully, wrapping his hand around Pike’s flaccid dick and bringing it back to his mouth. This time wasn’t like before. Pike couldn’t stop crying and it felt messed up having Quint do anything for him.

“I won’t, sir. Ever. I’m sorry for being cruel and disappointing you. I’ll be super nice to Drew from now on. I’ll stand in the corner or write lines or anything, but please…” Pike’s voice broke. “Choose something else. Don’t punish Quint too. Unicorn. Sir, unicorn.”

“That’s my good boy.” Seth signalled to Quint to join them on the sofa. “There we go. I knew you were a selfless, sweet pixie.” Kisses pressed to Pike’s eyelids, his body moving like on the ocean as Seth shared his weight between himself and Quint. “You took that very well. I’m proud of you.” Another kiss to his cheek, Seth’s tongue darting out to lick up his tears. “Forgiven.”

Curling up against Seth’s chest, Pike let out a rough exhale and did his best to catch his breath. “Thank you, sir.” He rubbed his eyes with his fists. “And...I guess sometimes safewording during punishments should totally be a thing. But only when Quint’s involved.”

Smile a little shaky, Quint shook his head. “I don’t agree to that. If I can’t prevent you from making mistakes, I’ve likely earned it.”

“That’s a stupid thing to say.” Pike closed his eyes and groaned. “Shit, I’m being a jerk again, aren’t I? I coulda worded that better. Like ‘Quint, shut up, you are not all powerful and I’m gonna screw up.’ Better?”

“Much.” Seth’s deep rumble sounded even deeper with Pike’s ear up against his Dom’s chest. “And a much better choice for the health of your poor, abused ass.” He nodded to Quint. “Grab the lotion from that side table. I put it in there after last time.”

Quint got up quickly, like he was more than happy to follow this order. “Yes, sir.” He fetched the lotion, then came back, sitting close to Seth’s side. “And I know it’s not possible to prevent everything. But it’s important to me to tend to you. It’s a responsibility and a pleasure our Dom gave me. So yes, often I’ll take punishments because I need them to remind me I haven’t failed and I deserve to keep caring for you that way.”

Adjusting Pike over Quint’s lap, Seth let him get comfortable with his head on his arm. The sound of the lotion cap unscrewing came before the cooling touch of someone’s fingers. Judging by the delicate touches, it was Quint who worked magic on Pike’s overheated skin. Seth spoke quietly. “I don’t enjoy it either. If I need to punish you, it’s my failure too. It’s a last resort. Not a first. And...it’s there to remind you that you’re worth the time and attention. Worth my pain as well.”

“Then I should get to safeword for you, too.” Pike relaxed on both his men, everything inside him getting quieter now as he absorbed what both had said. He smiled a bit, fresh tears falling as he twisted a bit to look up at Seth. “But mostly I’ll just trust when you think I need it or deserve it and try really really hard not to put any of us through it. Can Quint be the bad one next time? It’s not fair that I’m the only one pulling my weight in the trouble department.”

“That’s entirely up to you, smiley.” Seth sounded like he answered some unspoken question from Quint. 

Quint’s lips slanted before he bent down to kiss right above the curve of Pike’s ass. “I’ll see what I can come up with, brat. But you’re so very good at it. And having trouble sitting helps you for at least… Well, as long as you’re sleeping?”

Something buzzed under Pike, and Seth shifted to take out his phone. He looked at the text and groaned. “I’m on shift. Rhodey wants to take the night off with Avery and I’ll have to watch the bar. Apparently, Curtis is down there with Lawson and we’ve already got a full house.”

“Ugh, this is not cool.” Pike huffed and straightened to straddle Seth’s lap and wrap his arms around the back of his neck. “Unicorn.”

Seth chuckled, straightening Pike’s pajamas. “Time to get dressed, my safewording little swear slut. I want you downstairs and running orders from the bar to the dance club while Quint works the clinic. It’ll keep you out of trouble.”

Standing, Quint gave Seth a look like he must be joking. “Would you like to come to the clinic before your shift, sir, so I can give you an exam?”

“No, thank you, cheeky boy.” Seth stood, setting Pike on his feet. “We’ll see how it goes. He’s got a sore enough ass, I have some hope.”

Quint inclined his head. “And I have a bridge to sell you. I’ll go get him dressed now, sir.”

“Something loose fitting. And give him some pain reliever.” Already heading toward the door, Seth shot orders over his shoulder. “Lots of water.”

Watching him go, Quint sighed, then picked Pike up, carrying him to the bedroom, following Seth’s instructions with the outfit choice, arching his brow when Pike chose a tight shirt to go with the loose, silky black pants.

“I still gotta look cute.” Pike held still so Quint could fix his hair, then tried to make him feel better. “I won’t drink a ton. Or mouth off at Doms. Or trip anyone I don’t like. Or steal people’s fries before serving them…”

Quint rubbed his hands over his face. “Do you think I’d get in trouble if I chained you to the bed? You might as well be telling me all the things you will do.”

“But I won’t.” Pike grabbed Quint’s wrist, tugging him toward the door. “You’re not getting in trouble for being late opening up the clinic. You want your turn, you gotta be creative.”

“Pike—”

“Nope. Make it fun. Worth it.”

Pike.” Quint laughed, jerking him to a stop. “You need shoes in the bar.”

Oh...yeah, that would be a good idea. Pike plunked down on the steps, yelping as Quint got his shoes. “See, look how good I’m being.” He gritted his teeth as his ass got its own pulse. “I waited.”

Brow raised, Quint tied his shoes, then picked him up. “Do you want me to ice it when we get downstairs?”

“You’ll be late.”

“You’re always saying I’m too perfect.” Quint carried him down the stairs, pushing the door open and letting in the noise from the music, the laughter and shouts from the members who’d started filing in. He spoke loud enough to be heard over it all. “This place certainly has been filling up a lot more lately. Come, I’ll take five minutes for the ice and then walk you to the dance club.”

Wiggling out of Quint’s hold, Pike frowned up at him. “Unicorn.”

“I’m your co-sub, you can’t safeword at me.” Quint put his hands on his hips. “And you’re starting to sound like the boy who cried wolf.”

Pike poked him in the ribs for that one. “It’s mine, I use it when I want. Go. I don’t want to see you getting your ass beat by, like, Lawson for messing with the schedule.”

“I’d like to see him try it.” Swaying to some music, pupils blown, a guy in a leather vest with no shirt on danced around Pike suggestively at the door to the gym, falling into step with them. “I’m going that way. Wanna dance?”

This was a good chance to show Quint he could take care of himself. The guy looked vaguely familiar, like he’d been around enough not to be someone to worry about. Shoving Quint toward the clinic, Pike grinned at the guy. “I can’t. I gotta work. I just gotta deal with my boyfriend, he’s being a headcase.”

“I most certainly am not.” Quint brushed Pike’s hand away. “I’m going, but not because you’re being a pushy brat. Now go straight to the dance club and for God’s sake, be mindful of how you speak to people.” He inclined his head to the man in the leather vest. “It’s nice to see you, Garet. You stay out of trouble, too.”

As Quint disappeared into the clinic, Pike flashed Garet a grin and motioned for him to walk with him. The guy was Ez’s friend. And ex. Or...something. He never could quite follow the soap opera of it all, or who each of them were with at any given moment.

“If you don’t have a Dom, getting in trouble’s a good way to find one.” Pike stepped on his shoelace, which Quint had tied so nice, the thing coming undone and sending him tripping sideways into Garet. “Ugh, sorry. Stupid fucking things.” He kept walking. “Anyway, how’ve you been? Matt was talking about you being in some special car school?”

Garet nodded, gaze shifting around like he tried to figure out who might be around to overhear. “Yeah. I’m visiting for a coupla weeks until my suspension is over.”

“You’re suspended?” Pike stopped short and stared at the guy, not sure he wanted to be in this stratusphere when Matt found out. “What happened?”

Undulating to the beat of the music from the dance club, Garet scanned the crowd, gaze hopeful and then falling. “I got caught selling some prescription drugs from my roommate. But they couldn’t prove it so I’m only suspended.” He shook his head at himself. “Gotta be more careful. It was fucking stupid.”

“No kidding.” Pike worried his bottom lip between his teeth. He didn’t really like that Garet was selling drugs, but it wasn’t anything hardcore, so wasn’t as bad as...well, what had supported his entire family for like generations. And it wasn’t like he could lecture anyone about anything. He’d missed classes being hung over or trying to get fucked by the waiter at the local café. “So...you visiting friends too? Or just sticking here? Have you seen Tracey?”

“Friends? Oh, a few...” Garet shook his ass to the music, arms overhead, grinning at Pike. “I got some good shit from them. E. Want some?”

Okay, so not just wake-me-up pills for exams and stuff…

“No way, man. You…” Pike grabbed Garet’s arm and towed him away from the dance floor, closer to the pool tables where the music wasn’t as loud. “Are you for real? I thought you were dabbling and, like, whatever, I’m not gonna judge. Some Adderall or whatever probably isn’t so bad. You steal from the clinic here and I’ll kick your ass, though. But E? What the actual fuck? What are you messing with?”

“Hey...” Laughing brightly, Garet leaned in, his expression off. A little sloppy. “It’s okay little Ez-buddy. I ain’t mixin’ and I don’t steal from this place. Rhodey’d like dump me in a ditch.” He shook his head. “If you want some speed, I can hook y’up though. What’s your poison? A guy’s gotta have a purpose. You can be mine.” He winked. “For tonight...”

Pike’s eyes narrowed. “Don’t let Curtis hear you talking like that, he’ll fucking freak. And… Damn it, you stupid fuck, I don’t touch shit anymore. I never really did, but...selling? Do you have any idea how much shit you could get in?” He raked his fingers through his hair. “Dude, this is so bad. And you look high as fuck. You’re not even a smart dealer.” He was gonna get in trouble for not doing his job, but this was more important. “I can’t let anyone see you like this. Come on, I have an idea.”

The tha-thump of the bass changed and so did Garet’s constant dancing. Jamie came out of the booth, running up to Noah and jumping into his arms to land a dozen kisses on his cheeks. They’d have to navigate around those two.

If Garet will ever fucking get moving.

“I give them away to friends. Just charge extra on the next sale, ya know?” Garet spoke above the music. “God, this shit is amazing though. It’s like the world is painted in watercolors and ain’t nothin’ ever gonna hurt again.” He opened his vest a little, a plastic baggie showing. “Sure you don’t want some?”

Pike practically dragged Garet out of the dance club, jumping up to get a hand on the taller man’s head and push him down behind a few massive Doms so they could pass out of sight. “No, Garet. Did you miss the ‘I don’t do drugs?’ Peer pressure went out in like, I don’t know, the nineteen hundreds? Not cool.” He shoved him toward the security room door. “But I got something cool to show you. Wanna see something super secret?”

“Sure!” The relative quiet made Garet’s voice sound louder since he didn’t lower the volume he’d used in the dance club. “Is it a place I can stow my stash? Or maybe crash? I forgot the door code or someone fucking changed it!” It was like the music still pulsed in Garet’s scrambled egg brain. “Have you tried coke? I don’t like it! It’s too much speed! Too fucking fast! E is just right!”

Putting his hand over Garet’s mouth, Pike scowled at him. “Shut. The. Fuck. Up.” He wasn’t sure who was on duty right now, usually Connor or Shea was in the security room, but hopefully he could get this fool by them without any problems. But there was another issue. Two of them, actually.

One, without knowing he was coming down, Stephan would be letting Koda run around, probably playing with Drew, but not at a safe distance or behind a gate.

And the second, Drew was down there and he was all sweet and innocent. Like fuck was Pike letting Garet bring drugs anywhere near him.

So he put out his hand. “Give me what you’ve got. Everything.”

“Now you want a hit?” Garet shook his head. “Make up your mind, man.” He reached into his vest as the security room door opened, Dallas peeking out.

“You’re not supposed to be hanging out here, boys.” The Dom’s deep rumble carried down the stairwell.

Pike jumped, pushing Garet into the shadows so Dallas couldn’t see them. “Totally caught us, sir, I was...about to suck his dick. Don’t rat us out and I’ll totally suck yours next.”

“Now we’re fuckin’ talkin’.” Garet chortled, the toothy sound of his zipper lowering coming after.

Stepping out of the room and into the stairwell, Dallas frowned. “Garet? Is that you?”

“Hi, my man. ‘Sup?” 

“Hey there.” Grin widening, Dallas closed in, picking Garet off his feet for a hug. He let the guy slide to his feet, stepping back. “What are you doing here? Have you got a break?”

“Something like that.” Garet punched Pike in the arm. “We gotta have a little fun while I’m around, right? You won’t tell?”

Dallas looked over his shoulder toward the security room, then back. “Well, just don’t do it here.” He pointed up to the ceiling where there must be some hidden cameras. “You don’t want to give Rhodey and Wren a free show.”

Shit. Pike had completely forgotten how bugged this whole place was. “We won’t, sir.” He grabbed Garet’s hand, tugging him along toward the stairs down to the pool. “Raincheck?”

“Good idea.” Dallas’ voice trailed down after them.

Halfway down the stairs, Pike pushed Garet against the wall, using his body to hopefully hide everything from any other cameras. He slid his hands into the vest, plucking out whatever he could find. Then started checking Garet’s pockets. Bunching his burned hand around the packages hurt like a motherfucker, but he ignored the pain, determined to fix this problem before it blew up in his face.

“Is this all?” Pike gave Garet a hard look, doing his best to project one of his cousins. Not Curtis, he’d never been cold and cruel, not like Pike needed to be now. More like...Lacy or Fallon. “Don’t fuck with me. I’ll pay you, but if you’re holding out on me, we’re gonna have issues.”

Grunting, Garet shook his head, then nodded. Then shook it again. “I mean, that’s all I can get you without taking a shit.”

“A…” Pike groaned and thunked his head back against the cement wall. “Fuck my fucking life, are you for real? Damn it, go to the bottom step and sit there. Don’t fucking move or...I’ll make sure you regret it.”

Garet wobbled drunkenly down the stairs, his voice trailing up when he got to the bottom. “Oooh! A pool!” He was silent for a minute, then there was a splash.

“Am I gonna go to hell for kinda wishing you’d drown?” Pike didn’t mean it, he really didn’t, but now he had no choice but to go down with the drugs and find the closest toilet to flush them. Then keep Garet from drowning. And apparently put him on the toilet. “I should’ve stayed in bed.”

Stomping down the rest of the stairs, Pike didn’t hear any more splashing. There was only silence.

And Garet...at the bottom of the pool.

**** 

No worries, you won't be left hanging long!

Come back for Part 17 tomorrow!

To keep up to date on all the happenings with The Asylum Fight Club, sign up to the newsletter HERE: https://www.subscribepage.com/j4m0q5 

There's also a new twitter account: https://twitter.com/asylumfightclub

And tons of socials where you can find info on the core! Keep an eye out for all the links so you never miss a thing!

Looking for official Asylum Fight Club merchandise? You can find it here: https://www.zazzle.com/store/asylumfightclub/products

As always, comments are welcome and spoilers can be discussed in the spoiler group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/244198880244923 
  
Have an amazing weekend!

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts