Love & Stitches at The Asylum: Part Thirty-Five

 

 Welcome back to The Asylum!

This one's NSFW, so consider yourself warned!

And Happy Reading!

****

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3

PART 4

PART 5

PART 6  

PART 7

PART 8 

PART 9

PART 10 

PART 11

PART 12

PART 13 

PART 14

PART 15

PART 16

PART 17  

PART 18

PART 19

PART 20

PART 21

PART 22  

PART 23

PART 24

PART 25

PART 26 

PART 27

PART 28

PART 29

PART 30  

PART 31

PART 32

PART 33

PART 34

****

Two floors down might as well be a world apart for how different the space was on this level. Still secure, but without the extra measures Noah had become accustomed to that would seem excessive to most—if not for how close one little assassin had gotten to reaching his mark even with the original ones in place.

And whose input had helped shore up several holes in their defenses.

 Fuck, I’m glad my uncle didn’t end up killing his little snake.

One of the many odd things Noah was grateful for almost every day in the warped version of normalcy he’d come to love. Not the life he’d planned for himself, but in many ways…much better than anything he could have imagined.

Which isn’t hard when I expected to spend my life in a cement cell in my uncle’s basement. Or behind bars in prison.

Freedom was a lot sweeter after that, no matter what the flavor.

At the door to the loft Lawson’s quad shared, Noah waited for Matt to tap in the code, stepping in after him. The place was just as clean as his own, but with a bit more of a lived-in feel. Which made sense. Reed got along well with Wren, but he wouldn’t be as comfortable with him right there, every moment, picking up after him. Jamie and Wren were more in step with that. Matt, Curtis, and Lawson all liked things kept in order, but they didn’t seem to mind Reed’s spontaneous bursts of activity that must leave random objects with new homes around the place. Along with a fair share of glitter.

On the sofa, Curtis had his focus on one of Reed’s games, one of the older gameboys he’d picked up at a pawn shop and lost interest in about a week later. The cuff on Curtis’ right wrist held Noah’s attention for a moment, but he tore his gaze from it, letting the knowledge of his man’s headspace settle somewhere in the back of his mind. Lawson would keep Curtis there for as long as he needed it and make sure he found the security that had probably slipped away from him after last night.

But that wasn’t Noah’s role anymore. In either of their lives.

“Sir, I didn’t lose the kitten. I promised Pike I’d take care of it and I am.” Reed’s voice echoed from the other end of the loft. “It just...needed some alone time. Somewhere...in this general area. Or...maybe the closet?”

Tipping his head down and a little to the side, Curtis spoke to his bathrobe pocket. “Shh... I’ve got you. Glitter will not be your middle name. I promise.”

“This is why I allow you to pet sit, but not bring anything bigger than a goldfish into the loft. And no, we are not getting more goldfish. Look at how upset you were when the last two...passed.” Lawson let out a heavy sigh. “Don’t give me that look, you know I’m right. I’ll get you a big stuffed one. And...we’ll go to the aquarium.”

Reed groaned. “Why won’t you just give me a chance with something sturdier. Like...a pony. Or…”

“A pet rock? Yes. I approve.” There was some amusement in Lawson’s tone now. “You can visit Tracey’s ponies. And pick any rock you want to bring home.”

Exchanging a look with Matt, Noah bit back a laugh. “He’s going to regret saying that.”

Startled, Curtis whipped his head up. “Fuck. You scared the crap out of me, you two. When did you come in?” His feet landed on the floor, the kitten’s annoyed mewl following. “Sorry. Have a seat.” He raised his voice. “Lawson, we have company!”

“And Curtis has the kitten!” Grin mischievous, Matt stuck out his tongue at Curtis on his way to the kitchen. “Would you like a beer, sir?”

“No, thank you, pup. Only my uncle thinks that’s a good idea before noon. Maybe some root beer if you have any, though?” Noah set the bag on the coffee table, picking up the kitten before it could leap off the sofa and plunked down next to Curtis with the fuzzy little thing in his arms. “You’ve gotten a bit pudgier, little one. It’s nice to see you getting such good care.”

Staring at him openly, Curtis watched as Noah cuddled Fresco. At one time in the distant past, he would’ve mocked any softness from Noah, mimicking his gentle words until they resulted in a fight. His chucking the kitten under the chin and sharing a smile with Noah dispelled any possibility of that threat, however.

“I was thinking of changing his name to Chiaroscuro, but it wouldn’t fit on an ID tag.” The hint of humor in Curtis’ voice was in no way antagonistic. “Cute little thing.”

“He is. It’s a shame Pike doesn’t get to spend more time with him, but...maybe once things settle down. Being cuddled and spending time with all of us might make him a bit more social than L.D., so at least something good will come of it. L.D. prefers to keep his homicidal instincts in the family.” Noah stroked between the kitten’s ears, noting how he settled in against him, rather than using his finger as a chew toy, like L.D. had when he’d been small. “Very different personalities as well.”

Thighs splayed, Curtis didn’t appear to be conscious that he took up more than his share of the sofa, pressing up against Noah as he petted the top of Fresco’s head. “I don’t know how people can say that animals don’t have feelings or aren’t sentient. Sure, maybe they’re not going to write Macbeth, but that play sucks anyway. They know what’s important.” He leaned in. “Don’t ‘cha mo gruagach fionn?”

Lawson came into the living room, meeting Noah’s eyes for a long moment before going to take a seat at Curtis’ other side, nudging him a bit to claim some space. Once, he would have chosen to sit at Noah’s side instead, but it had been a long time since he needed that kind of space from Curtis.

His tone was level, polite, when he finally spoke. “Matt said he stuck around your place for a cup of cocoa and that he showed you how to make it. Thank you for not making things unpleasant for him, considering how...everything else has been around here.”

“I wouldn’t do that to him, Lawson.” Noah took a deep breath. “Not anymore. I promised you both I’d put in the work and...do better. And I have. I know I slip up and...I still need to earn your trust. I’ll get there, no matter how long it takes.”

Inclining his head, Lawson rested his hand on Curtis’ thigh. Not quite possessive, but like he might need the contact as much as Curtis needed to feel his presence in a very real way. “I appreciate that, Noah. But you haven’t done anything recently to change the progress you’ve made. Reminding me of it won’t sway my opinion of what happened like that. You can claim some responsibility for your subs’ actions, if it makes you feel better, but in the grand scheme of things, it was pretty harmless.”

“It might’ve been, but I know you. The paddle was special to you and the whole situation threw you off.” Noah lowered the kitten to the floor when it shifted uncomfortably. He reached out to hand Lawson the bag. “I hope this will make up for it, at least a little.”

Coming into the room with a tray balanced on one hand, a frosted mug of root beer and two steaming mugs of coffee and a creamer set on top, Matt quietly knelt at the opposite side of the coffee table to begin setting out the coasters, napkins, and drinks.

Lawson picked up the bag, pulling out the black tissue paper and laying it on his thigh. He was the type of person who did their best not to rip wrapping paper on birthdays and holidays, which used to drive both Noah and Curtis a little nuts, but his mother would always give them a look to keep their comments to themselves.

Still, Noah sat on the edge of the sofa, eager to see if he’d made the right choice from the selection Blain had laid out for him. Each finely constructed leather paddle had the same basic style of the one that had been part of Lawson’s wardrobe whenever the club was open for almost as long as the place had been in existence.

In Lawson’s palm, the solid walnut handle was a perfect fit. The paddle itself was made of thick, black bridle leather, with a simple Celtic knot pattern around the edges. Trailing his fingertips over them, the edge of Lawson’s lips curved slightly as he glanced over at Curtis. Noah resisted the urge to let out a sigh of relief. He’d figured the markings would make Lawson think of his best friend and partner, but he hadn’t been sure how it being on a tool made for disciplining subs would be taken.

So far, so good.

Holding the paddle up as he stood, Lawson tested the weight in his hand, then gave it a few practice swings. He brought his gaze to Noah’s, an appreciative smile on his lips. “Thank you, my man. I could have replaced it myself, but…this means a lot, coming from you. Part of me was expecting you to tell me to just get over it.”

Noah had to fight not to wince. He’d probably earned that. In his plays for power over the years, he hadn’t always shown Lawson the respect he’d deserved as an established Dom in the BDSM community, one who’d put in the time to refine his skills enough that a good number of members joined the club just to learn from him.

“I can see why you’d expect that, but…no.”

Kneeling quietly, head bowed, Matt whispered, “Garet.”

“What?” All the color left Lawson’s face as he lifted his head, looking like he’d been caught off guard, in his corner between rounds, only to be hit by another blow to the head. “Is there… Did you hear from him? I’m sorry… Why didn’t you say something right away?”

Matt shook his head, lips parting like he just realized he’d said his brother’s name. “I’m sorry, sir. No, I didn’t hear from him. I was...just thinking about Wren saying Garet took Jared’s briefcase. Jared’s been on edge ever since, and that made last night worse.” His gaze shied away. “I’m so sorry my brother did this to you all. I should’ve never asked you to let him in here, knowing how much he’d been in with the gang. He’s an attention seeking little shit.” Wincing, he shook his head, fist clenched on his thigh. “Sorry, sir. I didn’t mean to swear.”

“Consider whenever you’re discussing...this situation a free pass time.” Lawson’s throat worked and it was clear he was struggling to absorb everything. “Don’t apologize for him anymore, Matt. His decisions are his own.”

Noah stood, stepping in front of him and drawing him up into a firm hug. “You will get the time you need, right here, with your family. But remember who you’re with now. And how fucking strong you’ve become. Nothing like that will ever happen again. Not to you and not to anyone you love.”

Curtis pushed to his feet, clearly still moving carefully as his stitches pulled. He went to Matt first, tugging him close to his side with a kiss to the top of his head. Holding Noah’s gaze, he nodded once. “Damn, I fucking love you all.”

“You always did have a way with words.” Noah chuckled, his throat tightening as he held Lawson a little longer. At one point, when shit like this hit the man, when he’d been much younger and more vulnerable, he’d send Curtis out to chop wood. Keep the two apart because he’d never been sure if Curtis would smell blood and want more. Now, he had to force himself to draw back and remind himself they had all come a very long way since then.

And he wasn’t the one Lawson needed. Not anymore.

Curtis drew Matt closer, a hand to Noah’s shoulder and a slight shake of his head stopping him from pulling entirely away. Sandwiching Matt and Lawson between them, he drew Noah closer by his belt loops, kissing Lawson’s cheek. “Some days, I wonder if the feathered fuckers upstairs had a plan all along, or if they’re just waiting to spring another trap...but this...” He inhaled deep like he couldn’t get enough of the scent of Lawson’s shampoo. “I’ll take it for now.”

“Yes, it...makes a lot of the hell worth it.” Lawson brought his hand to Curtis’ cheek, then brushed his fingers through Matt’s hair. “I would...like to have my coffee now. I allowed my first one to go cold without finishing it and I’m sure that’s...had an impact.” He glanced at Noah, a tired smile on his lips. “I meant it. I will...I just need time. And...to speak to him, when I’m...in a better place.”

Matt wiggled out of Curtis’ hold, ducking under Lawson’s arm to quick-walk to the kitchen where he could be heard quickly throwing together a fresh pot of coffee. Shifting away, Curtis glanced toward the hall where his and Reed’s bedroom lay. He hooked a thumb in that direction. “If you need me...I’ll just be...reading manga with my boy.”

“That’s a good idea. Thank you, my man.” Lawson lowered his hands to his sides. “I appreciate you coming to speak to me, Noah. Go...spend time with your boys. I’ve kept you off the schedule, along with both of them in case...you need it.”

Inclining his head, Noah gave Lawson’s shoulder one last squeeze. “If you need me...just let me know. I’ll be here. Please don’t forget that.”

It was hard to walk out the door and not be the one who could fix everything for either of the men he’d once considered his, but at that moment, it was all Noah could do. Accept the place in their lives where he fit. And where he didn’t. Walking back upstairs, his whole body felt heavier, the weight of something he couldn’t even name hanging over him. He sighed as he stepped into his loft, closing the door behind him and leaning against it.

In the media room, a dance beat pulsed, Jamie laughing, then making a pained sound. “Oh my God, Wren. I love how you hacked this. It’s ridiculous. How did you even know there were all these levels?”

Jesus fucking Christ. Someone just shoot me.

“Wren, come here!” Noah tried to be very tolerant, but why the hell would Wren even think about hacking anything after last night? The only excuse he could think of was that his little bird had forgotten, but if that was the case, it would be a very long time before Noah let him out of his sight again. He gave Wren a hard look when he rushed into the room, shackling his wrist in one hand. “Did you forget what happened? After you went after Trevor?”

Staring at him, his glasses askew, Wren quickly shook his head. “No, sir. I...I even wrote it down. Stephan...Stephan told me it might help...if I wrote things down. I wouldn’t… Sir, I swear, I know I did something horrible...I’m sorry.”

Jamie hung back in the doorway to the media room, a worried frown furrowing his brow. “Sir? I asked him to open up the levels we suspected were in the dance game. Are you mad because I cheated and he helped me?”

“No, he…” Noah pressed his eyes shut, inhaling roughly. “A dance game? Fuck… Just…” He drew Wren close, hugging him and petting his hair. “I thought...you were hacking something. It’s all right. It’s a game. A harmless game. I...thank you for letting me know, little cat. It just...worried me for a second there.”

Wiping sweat off his face with the grumpy Care Bear portion of his pajama top, Jamie threw him a relieved smile. “Sorry for scaring you, sir.” He glanced at Wren, in Noah’s arms. “I got Wren to try a few moves. He’s really coming along.”

“I thought it would make Jamie happy. And be a good distraction.” Wren tipped his head back. “It’s okay, sir. I know you don’t trust me.”

“Shh, that’s not it. I’m trying to do a good job taking care of you.” Motioning Jamie over, Noah picked him up, keeping an arm around Wren’s shoulders and bringing them both back to the bedroom. “Both of you. I’m very happy you were having fun. I spent a bit of time talking to Lawson and...it wasn’t as successful as I hoped. If I wasn’t prepared for the next thing to go wrong, I would have reacted better. I’m sorry for that.” He lowered Jamie to the bed, then lifted Wren to lay beside him. “Let’s start over. With the cuddling.”

Lips curving slyly, Jamie rolled to his side to nuzzle Wren’s neck with his mouth. “Cuddling sounds good, sir.”

Chuckling, Noah gave Jamie’s ass a light swat, relaxing a bit when Wren curved into Jamie’s touch. “Do I need to remind you what the definition of the word is, my naughty little cat?”

“No, sir...” Jamie’s next kiss landed behind Wren’s ear. “I know how to do this now without leaving marks.”

“Oh?” Noah gave his boy an arch look, deciding to fuck with his head a little bit, to give his own something to play with other than regrets. “What if I want you to? But it’s a very very bad thing to do. You really shouldn’t, no matter how much I’d enjoy seeing it.”

Drawing back a little, Jamie gaped at Noah, then exchanged a glance with Wren before one side of his mouth slanted, eyes dancing with humor. “Well, if I’m effed no matter what...” The tip of his pink tongue licked from Wren’s clavicle straight up the tender line of flesh along his carotid, before he nipped sharply in the place where Wren’s throat met his ear. “You always taste like vanilla. In a good way, not the boring way.”

Wren hissed out a breath, shifting against the sheets, his hand fisting them at his side. “I like the smell, it’s...very relaxing. You doing that isn’t, but I like it too. We usually have to be...more careful.”

“My poor boys. So many limits ruining all your fun.” Noah made a sympathetic sound. “What would you do if I took them away? I’m not saying I am, but...show me.”

Nervous laughter bubbled from Jamie’s chest, his fingers curling like L.D.’s claws when the cat kneaded a plush throw. Humming against Wren’s throat, he met Noah’s gaze, one palm skimming the buttons down Wren’s front to his drawstring. The loosening of the white cloth bow accompanied the clamping of Jamie’s lips around Wren’s tender skin. Red blossomed quickly on pale flesh where his boy suckled and nipped, his sharp white teeth flashing as he shoved Wren’s pajama bottoms down to release his erection.

“Such a bad little cat.” Noah leaned over Jamie, whispering in his ear and giving his ass two sharp slaps, adjusting him so his butt stuck up to land a third on both cheeks. “I’m thinking you want me to keep smacking this nice round ass, but...I’m not fully convinced yet. I’m such an understanding Dom. You’ll really need to do much worse than that for me to punish you.”

Rolling his forehead against Wren’s chest, Jamie made a needy sound. His breaths came in sharp bursts, his hips jerking every so often like he encouraged shots of precome up his shaft. Seeming to reach a decision, he lifted his head reaching out to open the nightstand drawer where the lube was kept. He met Wren’s gaze. “Undress.”

A little gasp came with Wren’s nod. He worked off his pajama shirt without undoing the rest of the buttons, then wiggled out of his pants. His gaze snapped between Jamie and Noah, like he wasn’t quite sure what game they were playing, but there had been no choices left to him, which put him exactly where he needed to be.

“That’s right, my little bird. You’re caught in the cat’s claws. And you fucking love it.” Noah brushed a kiss along the side of Jamie’s neck. “Keep going. Show me how you play with your food.”

Working off his own bottoms, Jamie made a strangled sound, his dick pulsing as he released it from his clothes. The tip glistened, his balls already high and tight. Working Wren over to fuck him was going to take every ounce of his self-control if he didn’t want to go off before the final act. “Arms behind your knees. Lift your ass for me, Wren. I’m going to tongue your sweet hole and make you squirm. Make you beg.”

As Wren positioned himself, Noah gave Jamie’s ass another solid whack. “You really do like using what’s mine. If I didn’t enjoy the sight of it, I might have to make you pay for being so fucking bold. So greedy. Instead…” He reached over to the same drawer, pulling out the cock ring with the small spikes in it. None of them would draw blood, but the harder Jamie got, the more he’d be convinced that they might. And putting it on him when he was already hard would be a very different experience. Reached around his boy, he quickly snapped it into place. “I’m going to make sure it lasts.”

A rough keening sound ripped from Jamie’s throat, his head tossing back and the column convulsing. Its beautiful unmarked lines led to the sculpted bones of his clavicles, then the light that glinted off what had to be the painfully hard points of his nipples with their barbells inserted. Breaths eventually evening out, he swallowed again, lowering gingerly to spear the pink pucker of Wren’s ass with an even more pink tongue. Hands on Wren’s thighs, Jamie licked in little circles, then fucked Wren’s ass with sharp jabs, proving the lingual muscles he’d honed over a lifetime had more than one use. Dirty, dirty sounds—wet and needy—coming from him, he curled his fingers into the backs of Wren’s legs and ate him out like a starving man at a buffet.

There was something beautiful, almost peaceful about watching his boys together, and Noah indulged in drinking in the sight for long enough that Wren’s pleading whimpers filled the room like the sweetest kind of music. But Jamie’s ass was still much too white. Hauling back, Noah landed a sharp slap on both cheeks, continuing as the sting in his palm and the red imprint he left behind sucked him into the intense, lust inducing haze of both power and sensation, flowing with every soft cry, every needy gasp when a jolt drew them apart for the barest instance.

“He better not come before I do.” Noah bent over Jamie, biting his shoulder hard. “But if you make it too easy, I might think you don’t like playing with me.”

Jamie’s tight scream ended in a moan, his head tipping to the side. “Fu— Wren— Sir...” He shook his head, lifting it to stare over his shoulder at Noah. Lips slick with the sheen of spit, swollen from his illicit makeout session, Jamie gazed at him in a lust drunk haze. Not breaking his stare, he reached for the lube, popped the cap with his thumb, and drizzled it down his shaft. “He can take me without prep because you and Jared use him like a little whore with those effing huge bottle cocks. I just slide right in, and can do him quick in the shower before you even know.”

Not the secret his boy likely thought it was. Wren might be quiet, but Jamie most certainly was not. His efforts were rewarded when Noah decided to pretend he didn’t hear a thing. When he didn’t at least try to muffle the sound...well, it would be lax of Noah to let that slide. He chuckled as he dug his fingers into the red marks on Jamie’s plump ass cheeks. “If you’re using it now, you better not be wasting it. Are you going to make sure he feels you all day? I’m curious if you can. I might have to make you do it again if I have any doubts. If I’m impressed, I might let you come...eventually.”

Hissing through the pain, Jamie shook his head, then nodded. Positioning the head of his dick at Wren’s hole, he nudged forward, lip between his teeth like inserting tab A into slot B took all his concentration. One hand on his dick, he pressed the other against Wren’s thigh, pushing him back so his co-sub’s ass lifted higher. “Relax for me, Wren. I’m gonna pound that sweet ass and make it feel so good.”

“Please…” Wren spoke, barely over a whisper, his muscles tensing and relaxing like he was struggling not to move and take more than Jamie was willing to give. “Don’t...tease…”

“Hmm…” Noah curved his hand around Jamie’s waist before he could thrust. “No, I like that. Do you tease him, my cruel little cat? While you’re trying to be so very sneaky, do you make him fight to be so good and still for you? Show me that. Show me how you enjoy torturing our little bird. Hearing this...fuck, it turns me on. You really are a wicked little thing.”

Jamie’s answering grin was unexpectedly feral, like he’d learned how to channel Jared for Wren—to give him comfort at times when his Doms couldn’t. “He never gets my cock if he can’t hold still first, sir.” Focusing on Wren again, Jamie curved over his bent knees to kiss his forehead. “Do you, lover? Tell me how bad you want this. Usually you have to be so quiet, and I want to hear it now when I can. Beg.” Thrusting, Jamie slipped the head of his cock past Wren’s tight ring of muscle, then withdrew in short, sharp motions that wouldn’t touch anything but the sensitive outer tissues. “Tell me how much you want me to fuck you.”

Trembling, Wren went as still as his body would allow him, his breaths nothing but short little pants that cut through his words. “Jamie...please...please I’ll be...I’ll be still. I’ll take it...please fuck me. You...you feel...so good inside me… Please take me. Please!”

Raising up, Jamie pushed both palms against Wren’s ass cheeks, spreading them so Noah had a perfect view of Jamie’s dick sliding, glistening, into Wren’s hole. Sweat dripped in rivers down Jamie’s back—his forehead, chest—landing in fat drops on Wren’s pale skin. Though the ring had to hurt, Jamie seemed to have gone to some other place where only his partner’s pleasure mattered. The tilt of his head, the controlled motions of his body made it clear he listened for distress and angled for Wren’s maximum pleasure. Seated fully in Wren’s body, he withdrew, then slid home again, sharper, faster, until Wren’s ass rocked back, the sound of slapping skin and the spray of sweat accompanying every movement.

“Now I see how you made him a little whore for you.” Freeing himself from his jeans, leaving his clothes on, Noah climbed onto the bed behind Jamie. He grabbed his waist to hold him still, bending down to spit on his hole before using his knees to spread his thighs. He stretched in slowly, knowing the sensation would be tight, burning with only spit and sweat as lube, but the pressure was fucking perfection. He kept pressing forward until he was halfway in, then eased back. “Let’s see some more marks on that beautiful, pale skin. We wouldn’t want our little bird to feel left out.”

Fingers dug into the pillow by Wren’s head, Jamie trembled, the line of his spine bowing as he took what Noah gave him. Nodding wordlessly, he dipped, white hair damp with sweat, spiking wildly, and bit down around Wren’s nipple. 

“Very pretty.” Noah rocked into Jamie, letting his body accept as much as it could without too much pressure, slow inch by slow inch. The grip around his dick was like a hot, tight fist, not giving him much space, almost as though it hadn’t had him here so many times before. More force would have him in all the way, but this? This Jamie would feel for a while, without causing damage. “Do I have those sharp little nails done just for show?”

Four perfect stripes of red appeared down the center of Wren’s chest, little drops of blood welling at intervals along his flesh. Then another along his side as Jamie bent to bite his opposite arm inside his elbow. Laughing, clearly a little out of his head, Jamie hummed the refrain from one of his songs in broken notes, rocking into Wren hard enough to bump him backward a few inches along the bed.

Grabbing the lube, Noah pulled out, slicking himself before tossing it aside. He grabbed a fistful of Jamie’s hair, jerking him back to meet his hard thrust as he filled him in one merciless slam. “Are you trying to tell me something, my sweet little cat? Don’t forget, I have the night off. I can make you wear that cock ring for a very very long time. Maybe until those spikes leave permanent marks in that pretty dick of yours.” He slapped Jamie’s thigh as he drove into him. “Make you beg, only to use you again and leave you so fucking needy. Yes, I think I like that idea.”

Juddering cries bounced off the loft’s high ceilings, Jamie likely alerting anyone on duty on the roof above to exactly what was going on in their bedroom. “Use me up, sir!” Fucking Wren as best he could, his muscles shaking now with the effort to continue moving, he grappled for Wren’s wrist, pinning it by his co-sub’s head. Though Noah couldn’t see Jamie’s eyes, the way Wren looked at him said their gazes were locked. “All I feel is you. You’re everywhere. Wrecking me. So good.”

“Yes, I am. Everywhere. He’s mine. What you take from him is mine.” Noah latched onto Jamie’s hips, controlling even his fucking Wren now, leaving him not even the tiny sip of control that had never been more than an illusion. “Come for me, my little bird. Show Jamie what he’ll have to wait for.”

The sound Wren let out was part sob, part scream, his eyes pressing shut as he arched up against Jamie. He shuddered as Noah pushed Jamie into him again, not letting him ease away from the sensations that would be overwhelming now.

Biting the side of Jamie’s neck, Noah let out a low growl, his own release flooding over him as he pistoned in and out at a relentless pace, rising up at the last second to let the rest of the white slickness paint the red marks on Jamie’s skin.

Arms giving out, Jamie landed with his cheek on Wren’s chest, his gasps raking the air like he’d run a four-minute mile. When he had enough oxygen, he laughed, then laughed again, rolling his head to kiss Wren’s chest with quick presses of his lips to the scratches he’d scored down the pale flesh. “Holy eff.”

“Clean up your mess. I can’t believe how naughty you’re been.” Noah swatted Jamie’s ass one last time before claiming the biggest open spot on the bed, stretching as he sank into the mattress. “And Wren, my little bird, you let him do all that to you? Such bad behavior. He’s already been punished. I’ll have to think of something for you as well. Look at how hard you make your poor Dom work. Such a troublesome pair you are.”

Leaning down, Jamie winked at Wren, and began using his tongue to lick his belly and chest clean like Wren was his favorite flavor of ice cream. He made appreciative noises, practically purring, his lips curved in a self-satisfied smile.

 “Let’s see how fast you can make him come again. And how many times after that.” Noah’s lips curved as he trailed his fingers along the length of Jamie’s spine. “When he can’t take anymore? That’s how many times I’ll fuck you before I’ll let you come at all.”

“Um...” The purring stopped, Jamie lifting his head to glance at Noah, before he met Wren’s gaze with a worried pull to his brow. “How many times is the most you’ve ever done, Wren?”

Cheeks going a little red, Wren wet his bottom lip with his tongue. “Jared...he made me have eight in one day once. It was...a very strange experience. I don’t think my mind was working properly after that.”

Eight?” The devil in his gaze, Jamie slid his attention sideways to Noah. “You’re gonna need the little blue pill, sir.”

Noah snorted, giving Jamie’s cheek a little slap in return for the jab. “No, but you will regret saying that, my little cat. Your Dom’s been much too gentle with you. Next time we play this game, Jared will be with us. And we’ll see at what point you’ll need your safeword because it’s getting to be too much. That poor little ass.” He gave said ass a squeeze, loving all the different shades of red spread over it. “It’s going to suffer for your mouth.”

“Yes, sir.” Wriggling over the side of the bed, Jamie slid off then stood, heading to the bathroom where there was the sound of running water then brushing and gargling. He came back into the room, his dick leading the way, bobbing as he stalked toward Noah’s side of the bed, and hopped up to plant a kiss on his lips that tasted of toothpaste, soap, and mouthwash. “I love you.”

Dipping his tongue in deep, Noah gathered Jamie to him, making sure to kiss him until he would feel him on his lips just as much as he did everywhere else. “I love you, too, my little cat.”

There were a lot of other things Noah could be doing. Probably should be doing, but for right now? This was where he’d keep all his focus. Soon enough, other matters would steal his energy and his attention. And like he always did, he would give in.

Not yet, though. If all he could claim for himself was this time with his boys?

Like fuck would he let anything, even his own worries about what came next, get in the way.

**** 

Part 36

 

To keep up to date on all the happenings with The Asylum Fight Club, sign up to the newsletter HERE: https://www.subscribepage.com/j4m0q5 

There's also a new twitter account: https://twitter.com/asylumfightclub

And tons of socials where you can find info on the core! Keep an eye out for all the links so you never miss a thing!

Looking for official Asylum Fight Club merchandise? You can find it here: https://www.zazzle.com/store/asylumfightclub/products

As always, comments are welcome and spoilers can be discussed in the spoiler group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/244198880244923 


 

Comments

Popular Posts