Love & Stitches at The Asylum: Part Forty-Four

 


Happy Sunday, Asylum Core!

This week's graphic has nothing to do with the installment, unless you think about Pike's love of all things food. The photo called to me and I couldn't resist using it because it made me happy. Also, hungry!

I hope you enjoy this installment and all the love and mayhem it brings with it. Thanks for being here.

xo

Tibby

*****

*****

The stocks. A contraption that looked fucking medieval. For torturing and humiliating criminals. The worst of the worst.

Exactly what I deserve.

Pike had gone too far, made such a mess of everything, and he didn’t know how to take it back. If he’d been locked in those things, it would’ve freaked him the fuck out, but he woulda been able to get his head around why he was there.

Not Quint, though.

Even though he’d asked for it.

Ready to completely shatter, Pike called for Seth and his Dom came to him. The caning was damn painful, but then…then it was over. His Dom was holding him. Quint was back.

They were going home.

For some reason, the sharp stinging pain from the cane marks changed after a bit. Closer to what the ruler had been like, but so much worse. Like a super sized ruler. His ass was hot and throbbing and felt about the size of a basketball.

“I guess bubble butts are sexy at least.” Pike buried his face between his arms, where Seth had laid him in the middle of the bed. “I’d planned blowjobs to pass that fucking class. Why didn’t I stick with blowjobs? It worked with Color Theory in college.”

Seth absently petted Pike’s hair, his fingers threading through the strands over and over like the soothing gesture might somehow make the rest of him feel better. “If you so much as blow a kiss in that asshole’s direction, I’m grounding you for a week.”

Turning his head to one side, Pike peered up at Seth, trying to figure out his mood. He wasn’t as good at it as Quint, but it didn’t take a genius to figure out their Dom was really upset. Inhaling slowly, Pike reached out to pull down his Dom’s hand so he could hold it. “If you wanna ground me, I’m not gonna argue. I told you I’d be good in class and I was so not. I’m really sorry you…had to do that, sir.”

A growly noise rumbled from Seth’s chest. “I shouldn’t have. You didn’t deserve that.” On his back, his left arm under his head on his pillow, Seth lifted a little to look at Quint on Pike’s other side. “Either of you. I’m so fucking sorry. I don’t know when I’ve been so pissed off at that man.” He laid back down, shaking his head and squeezing Pike’s hand. “No. I do. When he wouldn’t fucking come out of that desert hole.”

Rising up on his elbow, Pike opened his mouth, then closed it. If his Dom was already upset, he wasn’t sure anything he’d say would make it better.

But Quint spoke softly, kneeling on the floor by the bed. “Sir, you have…every right to be angry. But I believe, if you put aside your very complicated feelings for Jared…” He closed his eyes and bowed his head. “I’ve…asked you to trust me to take care of certain things. That trust comes with me needing to show I can handle it. I failed to do so today. I lost control and you wouldn’t have tolerated it directed at you—you shouldn’t. My actions were unbecoming of your sub. I’m very sorry, but those words are meaningless unless I show I can do better.”

Rather than making Seth look a little less angry, Quint’s apology seemed to only make his teeth clench harder. Muscles bunched along his jaw, his nostrils flaring as he inhaled sharply. “I place Pike in your care, and Jared knows that. He knows you’re emotionally connected and that part of Pike’s wellbeing as a submissive—my submissive, whose wellbeing is my responsibility—is in your hands by proxy.” Eyes flashing, Seth met Quint’s gaze. “He prevented you from carrying out my orders. He prevented you from making it possible for Pike to be the submissive he is rather than the submissive Jared tries to hammer every fucking man into.”

“Sir…I wasn’t there when the rest of the subs discussed the classes. But Pike was. It was something he wanted, along with the rest of them.” Quint drew in a quiet breath, so still, each word precise and calm, in a way that he did sometimes that Pike saw as what a lot of people would consider perfect submission—a kind of submission he couldn’t pull off, no matter how hard he tried. But on Quint, it was kinda like…standing by a stream and watching the water flow over smooth rocks. Just…peaceful. “I don’t know how the classes were before I got there, but Pike still had ten points, when others had already lost some. If Jared was trying to change him, he would’ve done it then. He had every opportunity.”

Pushing up to a sitting position against the headboard, Seth let go of Pike’s hand. “Look, smiley... I get it. You feel responsible. The fact is, though, that you and Pike are a package deal, and Jared should be Dom enough to see that.” In his boxer briefs and a light blue T that complemented his eyes, knees drawn up, he appeared more relaxed than he had in the dungeon, but not by much. “Pike’s still exploring who he is, but I think you and I know he’s a very specific kind of sub. You noticed before I did when you started calling him ‘brat’. That kind of sub needs a...caretaker. And that kind of sub is never caned.”

“But I’m an Asylum sub. I’m part of the Core…” Pike wasn’t so sure about that anymore. Maybe him being different made that impossible, but he wanted to try. He liked it when he could hang out with the other subs, and work in the bar, and be included in stuff. Rolling to his side, he looked up at Seth. “Aren’t I? The Core subs are…they’re tough. They’re like family—the good kind. I mean, I don’t wanna be caned on the regular, but if I break that many rules…I don’t want to be treated different. The Doms in the club don’t treat me different. When Quint’s around, sure, I can relax a bit more and be bratty because he keeps me from going too far. But he…you…neither of you can be there all the time. You shouldn’t have to be. I can…do stuff on my own.”

“Quint, tell me you know what I mean?” Head tipped back, Seth draped his wrists over his knees and closed his eyes. “Pike, you’re tough, but as a submissive that’s not who I want you to be or who you are. You’re...my pixie prince. You’re loving and bratty, and happy and mouthy.” He opened his eyes, rolling his head against the headboard to look down at Pike. “You can behave without Quint, and I’m glad you did so well before he came in. You did me proud. The point I’m making is that Jared is looking to break up a dynamic that doesn’t need breaking up. He can work within the structures of the relationship I, and you, want to have between you and Quint. There’s no reason you can’t learn without that happening. What the fuck was the matter with the idea of you sitting in Quint’s lap?” 

Rising up a bit on his knees, Quint reached out to put his hand on Seth’s leg. “I do understand what you mean. And there will be certain things to take into account. But this was…the first class. Jared needed a chance to see how each of us would learn the best from him. I might be one of the better behaved subs, sir, but I do struggle to fully submit at times. Looking back, I realize from the very first moment I showed anything but submission. That was my mistake. As a teacher, as a Dom, Jared needed to see if he could get me there. The methods were imperfect, perhaps, but I don’t believe they were done with malice. They were done as one of my Doms trying to figure out what I needed while I was incapable of telling him.”

Searching Quint’s face, Seth seemed to be looking for the answer to that question himself. “Are you unhappy in your submission? Do you want something to change? I want your needs to be fulfilled, but I refuse to weaponize Pike to break you open. Backing him into an emotional corner, and using him like a chess piece to reach your side of the board, was fucked up in the extreme. Jared’s mind is a lethal weapon, and I won’t have it used against either one of you.”

Quint made a thoughtful sound, his gaze going to his hand on Seth’s leg. “It is. But from a different perspective? Pike willingly put himself in that position. I could have stopped it. I could have done what I always do and guided him, or taken over completely. I… When he left the club with Danny, I wasn’t there. And he made the wrong choice. A dangerous choice. There will be other times he’s faced with decisions, and I think…these classes are meant to help him make better ones.”

“The other subs were talking about that with the classes. It sucks because…I was trying to do the right thing. But…” Pike groaned, turning to flop onto his back. He sucked in air through his teeth, shifting over to take the pressure off his ass, which was not loving him at the moment. “Holy shit, and some people get caned for fun?” He tipped his head back into the comforter. “I wouldn’t want anything bad to happen to me or one of the other subs that are around me because I don’t know how things are here, you know? I tried to handle things with Danny on my own and I coulda gotten him even more hurt. Or…worse. And it sucks to admit it, but I didn’t make a smart choice. I wanna learn to do the right thing when it really counts.”

Throwing his legs over the bed, Seth stood. “I’m getting you some ice. And more cream. And ice cream.” He raked both hands through his hair. “Quint, I know you need to be down there right now to ground yourself, and that’s fine. Would you mind cuddling with him while I get what he needs?” Finally meeting Pike’s gaze, Seth sighed. “We’re all trying to learn to make the right choices when it really counts in life, pixie. Yes, you made the wrong one, but if we weren’t living in this fucked up imitation of a war zone—does Jared fucking not want to leave his past?—then what you did could be construed as smart. You went to a medical facility with someone who was injured. People do that every goddamn day as a matter of course and logic.” He threw his hands in the air. “So sue you for being normal.”

Even as Quint was climbing onto the bed to sit next to him, opening his mouth, probably to say something all calm and reasonable, Pike giggled. He brought his hand to his mouth to stop it, ducking his head when Quint frowned at him. “Sorry, I can’t help it. Sir, you know I’m not ‘normal’. If Rhodey hadn’t snatched me, Karliene woulda come for me at some point. And made me be a more…like, present puppet. And I wouldn’t have figured out it was a problem. She was…the only family I had left.” Okay, a lot harder to find things funny, even thinking about her. He cleared his throat when it started getting tight. “I thought she loved me. I thought I was getting everything I wanted. Coming here… Yeah, it’s fucked up a lot of the time, but I…feel like I belong sometimes. I really want to.”

“You do belong.” Seth leaned over Quint and Pike, palms on the edge of the mattress, to hold his gaze. “Your real family is here, and his partners. I own a large chunk of this place. If something happens to me, you inherit all that. It’s in my will. So, in a sense, you’re my real heir and prince. You belong more than a lot of these fuckers. These pretenders who don’t even know who they really are, or what makes them happy. The reason you kept those ten points until Jared got in your and Quint’s faces was because you know who you are and what you need. You don’t have to mouth off for no reason or tear other people down to prove something. You. Just. Fit.”

Swallowing, Pike looked down, finding a string on the comforter to tug at until Quint gently freed it from his grasp. He talked down at the bed, his chest hurting more than his ass. “Those are…my friends, sir. They’re all different and…I love them. Every fucked up one of them. They screw up, too, sometimes…the ones who aren’t all proper kinda subs. We all… I think we all have our moments when we look at someone like Quint, or…some of the others and we think ‘I gotta be more like that’. But it feels a lot better when y’all Doms let us know we don’t have to.”

Straightening slowly, Seth looked away, his jaw working. Voice hoarse, he found some words after a moment. “I am never taking a cane to you again, and neither is anyone else.” He walked out of the room, his voice trailing. “I need a minute.”

Quint laid down beside Pike, stroking his hair, then carefully turning him so he was lying fully on his front again. He set his head on his hand, elbow propped against the mattress. “From what I’ve heard about events in the past, there have been some pretty intense fights here. Both between the Doms and the subs. If you’re worried about the other subs still being your friends? Don’t be. You’ll get a chance to talk to them.” He sighed, shaking his head. “I, on the other hand, am in a very different position. But I’ll earn their trust back. I’ll make sure you can have that sense of family, no matter what I have to do.”

“You’re not in a different position, you’re a sub too.” Pike pouted at Quint when he shook his head a little. “So what, you’re not a sub now? ‘Cause that woulda made things a lot different. Jared woulda told you to leave—like he did with Curtis—so you weren’t all like, messed up trying to stay in the wrong brain.”

A soft laugh escaped Quint. “Switches don’t have two different brains. You know that. And no, I’m not a switch, but I do have very different responsibilities here. People need to be able to trust me.”

Ignoring the last, Pike rolled away from Quint. Regretted it a little, but it threw Quint off enough for him to stop with the shit about him being the bad one. That was Pike’s job. “Yeah, I know that. But it made you laugh and I needed to check that your happy side wasn’t broken. Can we just…breathe for a minute? And not be mad? I know I made people mad, but I wanna…figure out how to fix it when things aren’t crazy emotional.” He spoke in a whisper. “Maybe you can go remind Seth I was supposed to have cake? With the ice cream would be great. And…Fresco needs to come home.”

“Yes, I can do that.” Quint rose up from his lying position, bending down to kiss Pike’s forehead. “Do you want one of your sketch pads? Or the iPad to watch cartoons?”

Pike nodded. “Cartoons. Then I can watch something colorful and happy and pretend everything’s not all gloomy. And I can study the…artwork. So it’s really like fun homework.”

“Mhm.” Quint went to the dresser, taking out the iPad and putting it on the soft little teddy bear stand Seth had gotten for it. He opened up a streaming app and placed the stand close enough for Pike to reach. Then he pulled one of the lighter blankets over him. “Watch your ‘fun homework’ and I’ll be right back.”

Another nod, then Pike scrolled through a few of the different ‘family shows’. He checked out a preview for the new He-Man, but wasn’t really feeling up to all the fighting. The other cartoons were really cutesy and he’d probably look like a baby watching them. Winx Club was something he’d heard about and was really well animated. The fairies, or whatever they were, made him think of Seth calling him ‘pixie’.

Before the opening credits were even finished, he’d dozed off.

There was a buzzing. Maybe a bee. Pike swatted at it, his hand hitting something cold. Rubbing his eyes, he lifted his head. Quint had left his phone here at some point.

It would be kinda rude to look at it, privacy and all, but… Hell, Seth didn’t want Pike to change and he was a brat.

Brats totally snoop.

They also paid attention to their co-sub’s passwords, because Quint was stubborn about keeping his older phone and thankfully hadn’t gotten a thumbprint or face recognizing one yet. Something something about it being a security something. Didn’t matter. It meant Pike could check out who’d texted him.

He sat up a bit when he saw it was Jared.

This was good. Really good. Jared wanted them to come watch a movie. Quint would have some whole internal battle about whether it was the smartest thing to do, but he wouldn’t be rude if he’d already accepted the invitation.

Only, Pike had to make sure things were really cool first.

There was one obvious way.

Dick pic.

He wasn’t sure how Jared would react to Quint asking him for one—is that something him and Quint do?—but when the picture came back he sat up and did a little dance. Then hissed and dropped the phone and got off his damn ass because holy shit, that had been the stupidest move ever.

“Canes should be defined as a torture device.” Pike threw his arms over his eyes, riding out the horrible throb. “Yeah…they probably are. I don’t wanna be the kind of bad that gets caned. Why aren’t hand spankings enough? I can be good even if I only get hand spankings. I think we gotta do some negotiations in class. Or before class. Because Imma definitely end up being the bad one at least one more time. Or…damn it, there’s like fifty modules with all the other Doms and stuff. I’m gonna get callouses on my ass.”

“Not if we pad it.” Coming into the room with a tray that had a whole cake and a huge bowl of ice cream—fudge ripple with toffee pieces—and all the things to serve it up, Seth winked at him. Looked like he was in a much better mood. “Quint and I are having Jacks make you super extra padded underwear. He’s sewing up a pair for you now to try out so you don’t ouch so much when you sit.”

Quint came up behind Seth, a soft smile on his lips as he put an arm around Seth’s waist and squeezed in close to him. “And also because he’s likely to land on it. Repeatedly.”

Sticking his tongue out at Quint, Pike slid over to get ready for cake. “You thought of everything, sir. You’re the absolute bestest Dom ever.” He licked his lips, then glanced at the phone. Wrinkled his nose a bit and lifted his gaze. “And you love me, even when I do things that might be a little bad, but for the right reason, right? I gotta tell you something, but you can’t get mad or…take away the cake.”

“Oh?” There was a bit of something Jared-ish in Seth’s question, telling Pike that if he pushed too hard in telling his Dom what he could or couldn’t do, he’d probably end up with that exact result.

Pike rose up on his knees to put his arms around Seth’s neck. “It’s not a really bad thing. I just kinda…answered a text for Quint. He left his phone here, so it was…fate. You can’t get upset with me over fate, can you? And it turned out really good. We’re gonna have a movie night and I got a dick pic, so it means everything’s better now.”

Passing the tray to Quint, Seth lost his balance a little as he tried to keep Pike from doing the same—or maybe pulling him over completely. His arms, now free, came up to cuddle Pike closer. “Who is sending Quint—or you—dick pics? Haven’t we had some kind of new club rule against them since my mass faux pas? And where is this movie night? You know we can’t leave The Asylum, especially to meet up with one of Quint’s fleet-fingered former paramours. They were all mercs.”

“No, it’s Jared’s dick. A peace offering.” Pike held on to Seth with one arm, reaching for the phone—which Quint picked up and moved out of reach, not being the least bit helpful. “We’re going to his place for a movie night, so no leaving. And everyone’s going. It’ll be awesome!”

Quint opened the text, his brow lifting. “Pike, you are aware he knows it was you? This doesn’t sound like me at all.” He handed the phone to Seth. “But…it does seem like Jared was indulging him, hoping to improve the situation.”

Studying the screen, Seth snorted. “Or showing off. The man always was proud of his dick. You only had to get him drunk to get him to whip it out.” That sounded nothing like Jared, and a lot like Seth was making up rumors Pike might spread. Not that he minded. “And it does sound like he realizes he was a complete and utter shit.”

“So does that mean we can go? We kinda gotta, sir.” Pike took hold of one of Seth’s buttons, making it turn as he pressed a kiss to his Dom’s cheek so he would know he’d be on his best behavior. “Manners are important.”

“You really don’t have any hard feelings about what happened today? Not even a little?” Seth handed Quint his phone, including both him and Pike in the question. 

Before Quint could answer, a quiet knock sounded on the loft door. Seth frowned, exchanging a glance with Quint. He held up a finger in a ‘hold that thought’ gesture, and strode out of the bedroom into the living area. Jacks’ voice, then Danny’s quieter one, drifted into the bedroom. 

“Ask and ye shall receive. How’s he doing?” Jacks’ question made it sound like he gave something to Seth.

“Thank you... Yes, these will help a lot.” Making a thoughtful sound, Seth paused. “Why don’t you come in and see for yourself. I’m sure he’d be glad to see you...” He chuckled. “Especially you, Danny. That’s an adorable hoodie.” Their voices grew closer. “I’ve been thinking of asking if you could make him some designs to wear from his favorite anime characters.”

Adjusting the light blanket over him, Quint took in a deep breath, meeting Pike’s eyes. “Do you? Have any hard feelings?”

“Naw. I mean, I lost, right?” Pike shrugged, scooting up to lay his head on Quint’s thigh. “I’m just lucky it was against him and…not like one of my uncles. Getting caned sucked, but…it could’ve been worse.”

“What did you lose?” Stepping in ahead of Jacks and Danny, Seth looked between Pike and Quint. At some point, he’d showered and dressed in jeans and a light blue T that had a shimmery color, a nice shade that brought out the blue of his eyes. “Don’t think of Jared’s class as a game you need to win. He’s a bastard about competitions.”

Holding a bundle of fabric, Jacks brought his free arm around Danny’s shoulders, approaching the bed. “True. Shea made that mistake a few times. The man is a good Dom and teacher, and a great friend. You don’t really want him as an enemy...or an opponent.”

Pike shifted a bit on his side so he could look up at the Dom. “I don’t want any more enemies at all. I have plenty. And you’re right, he’s a great Dom and teacher. I could get all pissy about what happened, but I know I was wrong.” He swallowed, glancing at Danny. “I’m really sorry for scaring you. And…thanks for stopping me before I did something even more stupid. Things got…intense.”

“Yeah… I wasn’t really thinking. I just didn’t want you going after Jared.” Danny moved a bit closer to Jacks’ side, snuggling up against him. “If you’d flipped out on me… But you’re the one who helped me that night when everything was really bad and…a lot of people here who I really love have had terrible moments. And done things that…I was able to forgive.”

While he and Danny talked, Jacks handed Quint a few things that looked like shorts or boxer briefs. Each one had a wide elastic waistband made of brightly patterned material that complemented the smattering of playful designs on each. One had kittens playing with toy mice. The other had beach balls looking like they were bouncing all over. The fly at the front definitely looked like underwear as Quint held them up.

“These should keep things cushioned. I’m going to make some for all the subs...” Jacks twisted his lips to one side, making a face. “Though I don’t think Rhodey will let his boys wear them.”

Quint let out a soft laugh, shaking his head. “No, I imagine he won’t. But I don’t think any of them will get in the kind of trouble in class to need them.” He winked at Danny, then turned his attention to Pike, rising and going to the side of the bed, deftly helping him into the beach ball boxers without displacing the blanket and flashing his junk to everyone in the room. “Some situations can be very complicated. I believe the only way to sort them out—when you’re dealing with people you care about—is…to look at the big picture and try to understand where everyone’s coming from. No matter what I wanted, or what Pike wanted…we were there to learn. And we did.”

“What about you, Danny?” Lowering himself to sit on the edge of the bed, Seth brought himself to the sub’s eye level. “Did you learn anything? Are you happy to go back, or do you regret asking for the class?”

Tucking the tips of his fingers into one of Jacks’ jean pockets, Danny gave Seth a surprised look. “It was just the first class, sir. I liked hearing about what we’re going to be learning. And seeing how things will be run. I didn’t like the fighting and everyone being upset, but I hope that won’t happen again. I’m still glad we’re doing it.” He lowered his gaze, bringing his free hand up to his eye patch, this one with a little pink mouse embroidered on it. “I want to know how to make better choices. Safer choices.”

Seth nodded attentively as he listened to Danny, his expression serious. “Will the class topics Jared laid out teach you boys that, do you think?” He glanced at Quint here, then Pike. “It didn’t seem to be much about choices, and more about...kink and the lifestyle.”

“I believe both have a lot that includes choices, sir. Being involved in either is a choice in itself.” Quint made a thoughtful sound. “Sub 101 will cover a broad range of topics. If the only thing we discussed was club safety, it might get rather tedious. And how could we possibly approach the different scenarios that might come up without looking at it from every angle? I feel like learning both the good and bad of whatever situation might present itself is much more useful and interesting. Gaining a deeper knowledge of both our interests, the interests of others, and how to explore the power exchange.”

Pike grabbed Fresco when he managed the climb up the side of the bed, looking a bit worn out by the time he made it to the edge. He brought him close to let him curl up against his chest. “I liked being in there with everyone. And it was…kinda like a cool challenge to have the points and see how everyone was gonna lose them. Or…well, gain them, but that seems like it was gonna be a lot harder.”

Making a sound between a laugh and a growl, Seth shook his head, reaching over to chuck Pike under his chin in the same way he usually did with Fresco. “I wish you’d gotten those seventy-two points. I would’ve loved to see him eat his tongue. Let's work on that...in a way that isn’t obnoxious.”

“I wanted to lose those points though, sir.” Pike wrinkled his nose, petting Fresco and doing his best to word things smart like Quint would. So he didn’t make it all confusing. “I was really mad about Quint being at the bottom of the class. So…I wouldn’t have wanted that many points, even if I’d thought of it. Only…that was a sucky choice and twisted things up. I don’t mind being the bad one, but not…not if it’s gonna mess with Quint or you or…even Jared. I don’t like him being upset with me.”

You are not ‘the bad one’ or bad at all.” Scooting onto the bed, Seth put his arm around Pike. The scent of tobacco and sharp spiciness of his shower gel accompanying the heat of his skin, he tightened his arm. “Look. We all have quirks. Even Quint. They make us...us. Yours is to get into mischief, to sometimes be pugnacious. Questioning. Also, to stand up for the underdog. None of those things are bad. They are qualities you have that I admire very much, and that make me love you  more. Never lose them. Perhaps...just learn in class when it’s wise to employ them, and wise to take a different route.”

Pike gave his Dom a quick nod, scrambling into his lap and bringing Fresco with him. “I can do that, sir. I really do love The Asylum and the Core and…it feels nice to be included in the classes. I might’ve been really angry about stuff with Quint and everything, but after I was…just really scared we’d both get kicked out.”

Some things were really complicated. Some things Pike couldn’t fully grasp about the lifestyle, or his place in it. Quint being close, guiding him, made exploring it so much easier. More comfortable. And maybe that was the problem. Pike might’ve been the one who’d gotten the cane, but Quint’s punishment had been so much worse. There was no way Pike would ever forget how he’d looked in those stocks.

Completely helpless. Needing, so bad, to cross that space and get to Pike.

To save me from myself.

Life wasn’t easy. Or comfy. There was still a lot to learn about being a sub. Pike was grateful Jared hadn’t given up on teaching him that.

But as far as The Asylum went, there was more to living inside these walls than knowing how to kneel pretty and say all the right shit. With Seth on the opposite side of Jared, the chance for him, Quint, and Pike to keep this place as a sanctuary wasn’t good. And no matter how complicated the dynamics in this place could be, Pike wouldn’t be the cause of his family losing the first home any of them had ever known.

Even if it meant swallowing his pride.

He might not know everything he needed to. Not yet.

But he knew one thing. The most important one of all.

How to survive.


*****

To keep up to date on all the happenings with The Asylum Fight Club, sign up to the newsletter HERE: https://www.subscribepage.com/j4m0q5 

There's also a new twitter account: https://twitter.com/asylumfightclub

And tons of socials where you can find info on the core! Keep an eye out for all the links so you never miss a thing!

Looking for official Asylum Fight Club merchandise? You can find it here: https://www.zazzle.com/store/asylumfightclub/products

As always, comments are welcome and spoilers can be discussed in the spoiler group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/244198880244923

All caught up on The Asylum and want to delve into our backlists?


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts