Love & Stitches at The Asylum: Part Sixty-Two

 


Saturday has come again, with another NSFW journey into The Asylum! For those who might've missed it, Love & Stitches Part 3 is available now at all your favourite ebook stores. You can get ahead on what's happening with our guys HERE.

If you want to talk about all the going's on in The Asylum, make sure to jump in the spoiler group, link below, and don't forget to comment with your thoughts!

Happy Reading!

 


In every part of life, one thing never changed for Pike. Something he’d never admitted to his old family, but didn’t have to hide from his new one. Even if his tastes could be a little on the… ‘childish’ side sometimes, he found beauty in everything.

And there was tons in the man at his side.

Pike sat up a bit, drawing his fingertip down the length of the snake. “You’re kinda a masterpiece, sir. In case no one’s told you recently. If they didn’t, I’ll, like…pinch ‘em when they’re not looking so they won’t be so dumb anymore.” He grazed his fingers back up, over a scar that reminded him of a crevice in smooth stones, how nature made her own kind of art. “I hope it don’t bug you, but these are really cool. Seth and Quint have scars, too. Different ones. When I ain’t thinking about the pain that came with them, they’re just…skin memories. A different kind of beautiful.”

“Skin memories...” Jared lay back against the pillows, thighs splayed, one arm beneath his head as he met Pike’s eyes. “Touch me. Anywhere you like. And tell me what you see, little gremlin. I’m not bothered in the least.”

Crawling a bit closer, Pike brushed his fingers along Jared’s hip, finding another deep scar. His brow furrowed and he chewed on his bottom lip. “If I was drawing you in a comic book, you’d be a lion. And you got this fighting another lion that was trying to take over your pride.” He glanced up at the Dom, his cheeks heating. This all probably sounded silly to the man, but it was a fun game. “You won.”

Chin dipped down, Jared watched where Pike’s fingers roamed, his lips tipping up. “You’re not far off. Noah gave me that one.”

“He did?” Pike leaned down to get a better look. He wrinkled his nose. “I heard y’all like rough sex, but I didn’t know he had actual fangs. Yikes.”

Laughing, Jared shook his head. “No. It was a little after I’d first met him. On my first leave. He’d thought I’d abandoned him. To him, I suppose it felt like I had. He never dealt well with betrayal or any perceived betrayal.”

“Yeah…I can kinda get that. It was a huge thing in our family.” Shaking his own head to keep any thoughts of them from taking over, Pike moved on to another scar. For some reason, probably because he was a little fucked in the brain, it made him smile. “Bullet wound. I got two. And both Seth and Quint have ‘em. It’s like we all got the same really f’ed up tattoo.”

“I’ve never been shot.” Still not moving, Jared allowed Pike to touch him. His right leg was bent, giving all the access to him. His dick lay long and half-hard along his thigh. “Where?”

Studying the would just above the curve of Jared’s pelvis, Pike glided his thumb under the indent. “Here. It looks a bit like mine, so I thought…but mine is all weird because of the way it was messed with and… Sorry, this isn’t sexy talk anymore. I just thought it was cool.”

“It’s getting to know someone who loves and cares for you talk. Which can make the sex even better. Deeper.” Jared caught Pike’s wrist, bringing it up to his lips to kiss his knuckles. “That’s a shrapnel wound, from the explosion of the helicopter. Most of my scars are from that day. There were two explosions. One, I was facing partly away, and it caught my back. The other, my front. Or so they say.”

“You survived a whole lot.” Pike slid his fingers over Jared’s lips again, so soft compared to how hard more of his body was. “I wish you hadn’t had to, but it’s…I like knowing you could. Like, that way, you can’t be taken out easy.” His lips quirked. “One of my kinks. I like my Doms very alive.”

Still holding his wrist, Jared sucked Pike’s index finger into his mouth. The heated pressure of his tongue, scrape of his teeth, followed before his Dom released him with a very un-Jared like slurp and placed Pike’s palm over his shaft. “One of my kinks. I like my subs curious and passionate.”

“I’m really good at both of those.” Pike lowered his gaze, curving his fingers, which barely went all the way around the man’s thick length. Squeezing a bit until they did, he dragged his hand up a little, then down, until a bit of precum shimmered at the tip. Using the tip of one finger on his other hand, he swept it up and brought it to his lips. “Wouldn’t want you to get too messy.” Repeating the motion, he bit back a giggle as he tried and failed to give Jared a serious look. “You’re making it very difficult. I ain’t good at cleaning up after other people. Or myself. Or at all.”

Jared’s tone and expression were filled with wry humor. “I find it helps to use one’s mouth. Tongue. Whatever is at your disposal.”

“You’re so smart. Thank you, I do really well with tips like that. See, this is why you’re such an awesome teacher.” Scooting down, Pike traced his tongue just below where the bead of precome was, not actually getting any of it. “Like this?”

“Very much.” Fingers sliding into Pike’s hair, Jared directed him. A shift of his hips accompanied another pulse of precome. “You have a very tempting mouth. Distracting even. Do you know how naughty it is to distract your teacher with all that pouting and licking of your lips during class?”

Snickering, Pike pouted up at Jared, letting his dick bump against his bottom lip, leaving a slick trail behind. “You wouldn’t tell me that if you didn’t secretly love it. Now I’m gonna have to do it all the time. And you’ll have to deal with a very naughty boy.”

“I promise I have no problem dealing with your naughty mouth in my classroom.” Holding his dick at the base, Jared smeared the tip against Pike’s lips. “I would enjoy having a pretty little cockwarmer under the desk.” 

All right, that would definitely be one way to keep Pike out of trouble. He smiled, slipping his lips over the head of Jared’s cock, then lifting up again, which made the tug at his hair a bit sharp, but he didn’t mind it in this kind of situation. Dicks made everything a lot more fun. “But if I’m being a cockwarmer, how am I gonna answer any questions? Or take notes? This is your sneaky way of making sure I get detention, so you can do whatever you want to me when you have me all alone.”

Pushing Pike down again, Jared fed his dick into Pike’s mouth an inch at a time, not letting him up until it bumped the back of his throat. He did it a few more times before he commented lazily. “I will have you alone, and in the class before it’s over. I promise you. And maybe...I’ll allow some of the other subs to take notes for you. Then you can thank me and them by making certain they know how appreciative you are.”

“Mmm.” Pike couldn’t talk, but he made a hum of agreement. He had a feeling Quint would have a thing or two to say about actually doing all that, but it was fun to imagine. And maybe he could remind Jared about the idea the next time he did get in trouble in class. He relaxed his throat, tipping his gaze up to Jared’s, letting him in as deep as he could go. Not breathing for a long time would be a problem, but he could deepthroat like a champ and he wanted to show off a bit.

He’d been pretty good at sucking dick before he’d come to The Asylum. Since he’d been here? He’d definitely leveled up.

“Very nice, pet.” Languid blinks were the only movement other than Jared’s hand tightening its grip on Pike’s hair, directing him a little faster now so he made the kind of wet, messy sounds Seth enjoyed. “Good boy. Look at you taking so much of my cock. I love seeing that pretty mouth stretched for me. That’s right. Keep your eyes on me.”

The way Jared spoke to him was comfortably familiar, making it so Pike could relax even more, slacking his jaw so it wouldn’t get sore, no matter how long this lasted. And when he got into a zone like this, he could go a while, just having his mouth used, basking in his Dom’s pleasure. He didn’t have to worry that he’d get in any kind of trouble. Or wonder if he was doing what his Dom wanted. Because there was nothing else to do, but accept his place, right here. Just like this.

Jared eased past the back of his throat, gliding with a tiny push of his hips past any resistance. He hissed through his teeth, then let out a long groan. “Swallow for me, gorgeous boy. I want to feel your throat when I fuck it.”

Throat working with his swallows, Pike shifted a bit, adjusting to the continuous pressure. Nothing more than he could take, but he had a bit less practice with it. If he tensed up at all he’d choke, but Quint had talked him through how to avoid that a few times. How to get the right amount of air, how to calm any urge to struggle that came naturally.

But Quint had never tested him to this point, so it took every bit of focus to remember all those early morning lessons in the shower, when he behaved enough for Quint to give them.

Okay, so sometimes being good did pay off.

His praise was the rolling of Jared’s eyes back in his head with a flutter of lashes and the jerk of his hips as he pulled Pike off him and made exactly the kind of mess of him Seth loved. Come coated his lips and cheek, his bare chest, and Jared’s thigh. Head thrown, grip tight, his Dom came again with a shout.

Lips curving, Pike wiped his fingers over his lips, licking them clean. He made a thoughtful sound as he smeared the mess on his chest. “I think I get why a lot of the Doms around here like having more than one sub. More people to do the cleanup. Quint usually takes care of this. He’s so thorough, too. He takes his time and licks up every drop… Have you ever seen how awesome he is at it?”

Jared nodded, eyes a little glazed, like he’d just had the best massage and was reluctant to re-enter reality. “I have.” Voice rough, he tugged Pike up toward him, kissing some of the mess off his lips and letting him suck it off fingers he ran over Pike’s chest. “Your mouth is every bit as sublime. You’ll have to thank him for me, for the lessons.”

“I will. Probably during morning inspections.” Pike sucked hard on Jared’s fingers, climbing over him and folding his arms on the Dom’s chest, spreading what was left of the mess between them. “He likes making sure I didn’t get any new bumps and bruises. I bet tomorrow he’ll check to see what marks you left on me. I mark way too easy.”

Trailing the back of his index finger along Pike’s cheek, Jared seemed to consider the possibilities. “Hmm... I think we’ll leave marking you until next time. Though I do like that idea very much. I’d prefer to stretch you open and thoroughly wreck your ass so that you think of us both the next time Bizzy uses you.” Jared’s lips curved. “Which he will, quite hard, tomorrow morning, just to re-mark his territory.”

“Mhmm.” Pike drummed his fingers on Jared’s chest, tipping his head to one side. “Think of ‘us both’? You and Seth. Using me at the same time. Oh yeah, that’d be something else. Him and Quint have done it. I like it. No need to take turns, but that can be fun, too. I like taking dick however my Dom wants to give it to me.”

“Intriguing.” Appearing to seriously consider the idea, Jared sat up, bringing Pike with him cradled to his chest. Outside of the curtains, he walked to the showerhead that protruded from the wall opposite Stephan’s office, and turned it on to a warm spray. “I’d enjoy seeing us side-by-side stretching your hole. It’s been a long time since I’ve enjoyed a boy with Bizzy. He was always good at going off first and leaving me plenty of lube to work with.”

Moving his hips a bit to grind his dick against Jared’s stomach, Pike closed his eyes, the dirty talk he’d gotten pretty addicted to with Seth and Quint, coming out of Jared’s mouth, along with those particular details… Yeah, that sounded fucking amazing. “I love how slick it gets, and how I need to be very still and get stretched open. And how I’m just surrounded. There’s nothing like it. If I was a greedier slut, I’d beg for it all the time and you’d have to find new doctors to replace y’all.”

Hand adjusting so Jared’s fingers slid toward Pike’s crack, Jared teased his pucker as he stepped under the spray. Water sluiced down Pike’s back, easing Jared’s way until he was second knuckle deep before Pike had a chance to gasp. 

“I have a secret enjoyment of greedy sluts, and enjoy denying them as much as Bizzy enjoys indulging them. Quint has a lovely need to be used and left wanting.” Another finger stretched Pike further, Jared scissoring his fingers gently to increase the burn. “Play with your nipples for me, boy.”

Sucking in air through his teeth, Pike brought his hands up to his chest, stroking his fingertips over his already hard nipples. The sensation had him clenching around Jared’s fingers, and he peered at the Dom through spiked lashes. “I don’t have to ever wait if I do as I’m told. I did tonight, right? You won’t make me wait?”

Jared’s fingers curved, brushing against Pike’s prostate. An invitation. “I told you that your reward was coming whenever you liked this evening.” Stepping out from under the shower head, he nudged the lever with his arm to turn it off, continuing to fuck Pike with strokes that nearly left him empty before Jared’s thick fingers plunged in again. “Come for me now, so I can fuck you hard again, and see the lovely gasp on your face when you come dry while I’m inside you.”

“Fuck…” Pike’s lips parted, the curse more of an exhale than anything, because that was something he wasn’t sure he could actually do, but he sure as hell wanted to try. Grabbing Jared’s forearm to steady himself when his legs shook, Pike whimpered as his dick twitched, his release right there, but just out of reach. “Sir, can I touch myself? I’m not supposed to.”

“Let me help you.” Directing him toward the bed, Jared withdrew his fingers and parted the drapes as he positioned Pike over the edge, ass out. Wet heat hit Pike’s hole, Jared parting his ass cheeks with his thumbs as he spat, then speared Pike with three fingers. “If I press and hold here...” His fingers curved hard against Pike’s prostate. “Then grip you here.” A fist around Pike’s shaft, he twisted just below the head, jacking him. “You’ll be my dirty little puppet and come.” Another press of Jared’s fingers ,applied at the same time Jared jacked him, accompanied the command. “Now.”

Crying out, Pike tipped his head back and bowed his spine, the wave of pleasure crashing over him, the orgasm forced out of him in a rush that made it impossible to do anything except ride it out. Come hit his stomach and his muscles quivered before they melted, leaving him in a panting puddle. Not a single part of his body wanted to do anything other than remain in liquid form after that.

Arm flopped over his eyes, Pike nodded. “Shoulda said it before. Yes, sir. I can do that.”

The sound of ripping foil alerted him that Jared might not be done with him. Then the pop of a lube cap and a drizzle of cool liquid confirmed it. “Such a good little gremlin.” Jared’s voice was a dark rasp. “Lie there for me now and take it. I’m going to use you hard. But you’ll make pretty noises for me, won’t you?”

Moving his arm, Pike managed another nod as he met Jared’s gaze. “Please…I want that. You. But…” He lifted his hand somewhere close to where Jared’s face would be, vision a little hazy, like he was riding a really good high. “Kisses first? If you…please, sir?”

Dropping down over Pike onto his forearms, Jared brushed the flat of his palm over Pike’s forehead. “Kisses first.” He murmured the words against Pike’s lips. “Sweet pouty kisses.” The words were a little strange coming from Jared, but also sweet. Like he met Pike in the place where his heart was even if it was unfamiliar territory. “Give them to me.”

Pike let out a happy sigh, dipping the tip of his tongue past the seam of Jared’s lips and gliding along them, before pressing a soft kiss to his lips. The warmth from Jared’s breath combined with his was soothing. A gentle reassurance with all the ranchier, dirtier stuff that this was still special. Being used by a Dom like Jared, or like his own, wouldn’t leave him feeling empty after. It wasn’t shallow.

“Thank you, sir.” The edge of Pike’s lips curved. “I like kisses a lot. And yours are really nice.”

He was rewarded with a sigh of laughter from Jared, that told him he liked Pike’s equally as much. “You are as sweet as Noah.” Still sampling kisses from Pike’s lips, like he plucked some of Keiran’s bonbons from the tray on the sideboard, Jared widened Pike’s thighs and nudged at his entrance. “Lift your legs under your knees for me so I can fill you up, little one.”

Curving his hands right where Jared wanted them, Pike steadied his breathing and relaxed his body, prepared to feel the long, deep stretch. He bit his bottom lip, holding Jared’s gaze, needing to watch his face while he did it. While he used Pike with that big, hard, strong body, huge compared to him, but somehow fitting right where it counted. But since he was him, he had to pout a little bit. “I’m not sweet. Or little. I’m a brat.”

Rather than making Jared angry, the comment made a smile twitch about his lips, his eyes warming in the way that reminded him of a cloudless sky on a slightly chilly spring day. “You are a sweet little brat.” Not giving Pike the opportunity to respond, he claimed his mouth with a slick insistence that stole his breath. And pressed the hard plane of his stomach to Pike’s middle, letting him feel just as surrounded as if he really did have Seth and Quint there with him to enjoy the way Jared’s dick split him open in one long, relentless glide.

A soft cry escaped Pike’s lips, not from pain, just the sensation of being completely claimed in every way, no part of him left untouched or hidden. He latched onto his legs a bit tighter when his hands slipped, the position making it hard to rise up at all to meet the thrust, but he made sure there was as little resistance as he could manage. With how many times he’d been used before, this part was easy, but different because it was Jared. Like with Seth and Quint, there was a kind of connection, a different one, but it being there made the pleasure that much deeper.

Wrapping Pike’s legs around his hips, Jared straightened, bringing him with him to the place under the bubble machine, making the world a glowing, effervescent place that consisted only of himself, Jared, and the sound of skin on skin, silken kisses, and groans. Hands under Pike’s ass held him firmly, lifting and lowering him again and again. In long, deep strokes that seemed to go on and on. 

Lips against Pike’s ear, Jared whispered words of encouragement, warm and full of approval. “You feel so good in my arms. That’s right. Hold on to me, little gremlin. I want to hear you.”

One hand in Jared’s hair, since he couldn’t resist touching it now that his hands were free, Pike braced the other on Jared’s shoulder. He tightened his thighs, moving with Jared, his dick hardening between them, even though the only sensation that he could focus on was the one deep inside. “I really really like having my teacher’s dick inside me, sir. I love the way your thick cock takes so much of me. I wish I could feel you come there and make me all messy again. You’re very good at making me into a dirty boy for you.”

Fucking Pike faster, Jared dug his fingers into the fleshy part of his ass in a way that was sure to leave bruises. “When I have you with Bizzy, we will make you the messiest boy in the history of The Asylum.” It seemed like there was no way he could last longer, but he lowered carefully to the edge of the pool, still deep inside Pike, and began a gentler, almost Tantric rocking that brought him so deep he didn’t need to move much to activate already overloaded nerve endings. “You’re mine. All night.”

“All night.” Pike grinded down, wrapping a strand of Jared’s hair tight around his fingers. “This would be an interesting position to take both of you. Your legs all tangled together and real close and I ride your dicks. I could be really quiet so you’d just hear each other. And the sounds our bodies make.” His lips curved a bit as he brought them close to Jared’s. “May I have that, sir? Please?”

Given the tight, erotic expression on Jared’s face, the way his jaw bunched, the muscles leaping as he clenched in a blatant effort not to come before Pike, the Dom didn’t mind that image at all. In fact, he liked it a whole lot. “If you can come for me, before I do, you can have anything you want.”

“Anything?” Pike nipped Jared’s bottom lip again, having fun with the little things he hadn’t expected to be allowed to do, but the Dom let him. He really was great to play with, in different ways than Pike could’ve imagined. The only problem was figuring out how to come again. Pike rose up and lowered a bit faster, sweat beading at his temples. “I want Quint there, too. You’re all really good with body parts, so you could figure out the perfect position to make me take you all. Wouldn’t that be a blast?”

Jared’s groan this time was longer, and a bit dangerous. If Pike wanted to have that fantasy come true, he’d better stop teasing the man with the visuals and get to riding dick like a rodeo aficionado. 

“Hell...” Jared thrust up hard, bringing Pike down with him, the slap of flesh like gunshots now as he was fucked hard and fast in short, sharp motions that vibrated him down to his toes.

If Pike wasn’t trying to earn his reward, he’d consider this a perfect game to try out. See if he could make the Dom lose control. That would be super naughty. But he was gonna behave because he’d promised. He decided to change his tactics to buy his body some more recovery time. “Okay, so you need nonsexy thoughts. Umm…how about those bubbles, landing on your dick? I bet that would sting.” The hard thrusts made getting clear words out difficult, but he managed, gasping and driving down harder as he struggled to race Jared to the finish line. “Fuck, it’s not fair. I could keep going like this with you all night. I could take it. But coming again already might be impossible.”

“Yes...” Jared’s tone was a little bit of that sadist everyone was familiar with. “I’m sure you wouldn’t want the lovely burn of a dry orgasm...” He reached down between them to grab Pike’s dick in a firm pull, then spat on his hand and began to jerk him in rhythm to thrusts that became angled in an entirely different way—with a roll that nailed Pike’s prostate every time. “But I do, little gremlin. So very much.”

The energy shifted, Pike trembling as the sensation within became harder to absorb. He laced his fingers around the back of Jared’s neck, pressing their foreheads together. His vision blurred as the intensity ramped up a few dozen notches. “Sir… I don’t know if I can…” He pressed his eyes shut, the pressure, the surge of pure bliss, tearing through him in a way that jerked a sob from his throat. Shuddering, he waited for the moment when he’d feel the release, but it never came. It was like the feeling flooded through him, too intense to contain, and left him shaking and gasping in the aftermath.

Watching his face, hands spasming on his hips, Jared fucked him right over and through the edge, then down the other side. Body driving into Pike’s he never stopped bumping the spot that turned pleasure into a hot, burning ember until it was impossible to think how he might survive without being burned up from the inside. At the last possible moment, Jared’s shout rang through the underground space, his body stilling, taut, underneath Pike’s.

“I think you broke both of us.” Pike idly petted Jared’s hair, not sure how his body remembered how to do basic things. Like breathing. Good thing that stuff was automatic. “We don’t ever gotta move again. I’m good here. Please don’t move your dick. I’m gonna have to keep it.”

Letting out a weak chuckle, Jared nodded, his grip on Pike’s hips gradually loosening. “That was incredible.” He kissed Pike between each word. “Let’s do it again. Or, I could get a vibrator for you until I can get hard again.”

The edge of Pike’s lips quirked as he spoke against Jared’s. “Uh uh. I’m keeping it, remember? Think about it, it’s nice and practical. If you get hard again, you’ll be right where you need to be already. And you can fuck me back to life because I think you’re gonna have to.”

“Then I guess there’s nothing for it. You’ll need to come to work with me, and Monday I’m helping the ME perform autopsies.” Jared seemed to be considering his very busy schedule, including the part Pike’d heard Wren getting excited about. “It will be difficult, but not impossible.”

Breathing out a laugh as he kissed Jared again, Pike wrapped his arms around him. “You’re silly. I really like your silly side. And all your sides.” He sighed a little. “Fucking over dead bodies ain’t my thing. I guess you can have your dick back. Besides…” He wiggled a bit, jerking as his body tensed at the sensation that was more pain than pleasure, but almost seemed to want to be both. “It’s snack time.”

Jared’s stomach let out a loud rumble of agreement. Grimacing, he eased back from the pool edge, creating more ripples in the water as he lifted Pike off of him, separating them with a gentleness that few would associate with the man. 

He stood, taking off the condom and disposing of it in the closed trash bin before he held a hand out to help Pike up. “We won’t need to worry about the calories after that workout.”

Taking Jared’s hand, Pike got up and leaned against the Dom’s side. “I don’t ever worry about them. You shouldn’t either, you need them with all those muscles. And that big brain. I need ‘em for brattiness super powers. Also for finding my next meal. Last, but not least, for being a needy slut.”

“A gorgeous and captivating needy slut,” Jared corrected, guiding them to the table where he began piling a ton of food on two plates. “Who keeps me on my toes and helps me to feel there’s a newness to what we do here that makes the more difficult times worth it.”

A huge smile spread over Pike’s lips. He looked over at Jared as he swiped a chocolate covered strawberry off a plate and brought it to his lips. Changing his mind, he held it up for Jared to take the first bite. “I really do all that? I just thought I kinda…well, I can be entertaining I guess. Even I gotta laugh when I fall over air.”

“You do all that and more.” Leaning down, Jared nibbled the tip of the strawberry, breaking open the chocolate to expose the bright red center. Chewing and swallowing, he seemed to consider. “You call out unfairness, show us who we’re fighting for, and are the champion of the sweet underbelly of this place that we often forget.” He took another bite. “You remind us that we’re family, that we can stop being serious long enough to love and have fun with each other.”

Bringing the strawberry to his own lips, Pike licked at the sweet center. “Thank you, sir. I love feeling like I can add something. Y’all are really important to me so…I need you to know that, even if I’m not good all the time. Or…maybe not the usual good. I try to be the me good, when I can.” He lifted his gaze. “You’re still tough and scary when you gotta be, but mostly you’re one of the nicest and most caring guys in the joint. And I’m really happy to be one of your people.”

Bringing Pike and the plates through the cloud of bubbles that had begun to belch a little more slowly from the machine, Jared settled them on the bed and held the curtain open for Pike. He waited until Pike was settled, climbing in across from him, before he answered.

“We don’t need you to be good, Pike. We need you to be you.” Biting into a ham sandwich between thick slabs of Keiran’s homemade bread, Jared chewed, expression thoughtful. “Your Doms—all the Doms here—will help you when you step over a line. Don’t worry about it. Be yourself. We need that breath of fresh air.”

Pike grinned around a mouthful of his own sandwich, giving Jared a quick nod. “I don’t know how to be anyone else, sir. I’m okay with all that.” He snickered as some mustard landed on his bare thigh. “There were all kinds of messes. I think Seth’s gotta get to know you all over again, too. He’ll love the you now as much as he loved the you then. Soon as you fuck and growling at each other isn’t the most fun thing ever.”

Making a noncommittal grunt, Jared eyed Pike while he chewed a large bite of sandwich. He took his time chewing and swallowing. “When I first met Bizzy, he was like you and Jamie in one body. Getting him to settle down and focus in a non-emergency was like trying to get a cat to enjoy soaking in a bath.”

Half sandwich laid on the plate, Pike shifted his focus to the French fries, which actually tasted a bit better since he’d washed the potatoes—Quint had vetoed him peeling them, which was probably a good idea. Still helping a little with food prep between snacking was cool. “I don’t really have trouble focusing, sir. I just…maybe have a bit of trouble doing what I’m supposed to. Which ain’t so good for being a sub. But sometimes I’m good at it. When it’s making my Dom happy.” His brow furrowed and he shook his head. “That don’t make a lick of sense.”

“How does it not make sense?” Leaning over, Jared dabbed at the corners of Pike’s lips with an Asylum napkin. “It’s a balance. Most relationships are, if both people are paying attention. And not self-centered idiots.” A bit of a thundercloud over his brow, Jared scowled like he thought of someone in particular. He shook off the expression, bringing a gooey brownie to his mouth and seemed to forget about taking those mannered bites he usually enjoyed when he bit off half of it in one go. “Sometimes you are there for Bizzy and Quint, and sometimes they’re there for you. You have a dynamic that makes you all happy, and that’s why you’re together. You don’t need to question it.”

Pike motioned at Jared with his French fry. “Sir, I still got stuff to learn and…I want to. I ain’t really questioning stuff with me, Quint, and Seth. All that makes sense to me. It just…clicks. I can obey when it’s really important. A lot of the time, I wanna have fun and play and then…” He made a face. “All the rules seem dumb and I just do what feels good at the time. Sometimes that’s okay. Sometimes it gets me in trouble. Which I’m okay with. Like, if I get punished. I wanna learn to do more of the fun stuff and less of the real trouble, you know?”

“Define real trouble?” Stealing a fry from Pike’s plate, Jared followed it up with a bite of brownie.

The sight made Pike grin. “You like weird combos like me. Quint likes some of ‘em, too. A lot of it makes Keiran twitchy.” He crunched on a pickle, inhaling slowly as he considered his answer. “I got in real trouble with Noah for lying. I probably shouldn’t have stuck my nose into stuff with Curtis and Lawson. So…that kinda thing, sometimes. Or worse. When Quint’s there, I don’t gotta worry about all that.”

“And the fun stuff? What does that look like?” Grinning as he chewed, Jared held up a bite of pumpkin pie and a piece of his sandwich before he popped them into his mouth and gave Pike a little salute.

Mouthful of brownie and pickle, Pike finished chewing most of it before swallowing it down with a few gulps of chocolate milk. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. “Juggling cups with Curtis is fun. And playing with Fresco. And flirting with Quint when he’s been serious too long. Actually, teasing anyone who’s been serious too long if I like them.” He lifted his shoulders. “I don’t know. Just fun.”

“The boundaries allow you to relax and not need to step outside of your playful, younger aspect. Which, when you need to, generally produces a level of anger in you that goes beyond the injustices that seem to rile you up.” Grazing now, Jared nibbled on a cream horn, scooping out the whipped cream with the tip of his tongue. “By boundaries, I mean Quint. Being there to point out where you might trip. Physically and socially.”

Put that way, maybe it wasn’t so strange. Not if Jared got it. And Seth definitely did, because it was part of the natural flow of every day. “Yeah, Quint does it for me and…he’s usually good at making sure I don’t gotta deal with people who mess with me chilling out and goofing around. Not always, that’s impossible. But a lot. It feels good.”

“I’ll see what I can do to help him protect that space for you more often.” Jared held the cream horn to Pike’s lips. “This pastry is amazing.”

Taking a big bite, Pike groaned, nodding his agreement. “That would be…really awesome, sir. He likes it, too, which is why… I mean, I know it seems like a lot, but he’s a lot more stressed when he can’t be there. When he’s with me it’s like something in him…relaxes, on some level.” He licked some cream from the corner of his mouth. “Kinda like… Oh, you know how Matt and Wren get when they’re in service mode? Like that.”

“You missed a spot.” Jared leaned in, licking up a bit of cream from Pike’s lips. “You know, I hadn’t thought of service as relaxing to Wren, more on the level of...” He tipped his head to the side. “It would stress him more to have things not done well for himself and us. A stress preventative.”

“I mean, it could be? I don’t know him that well yet. But he looks more relaxed when he’s doing stuff for you, than when he’s just gotta sit at the bar.” Pike brought his hand to Jared’s chest, mapping out the scars with his fingers, loving the texture of his smooth skin with the slight raises and indents. “Matt just lights up whenever one of his Doms asks him to do something. And Quint…” His lips curved into a soft smile. “I can tell Seth knows. The days he has off and he tells him all he’s gotta do is look after me? Quint’s smile is just…more. It’s kinda why I don’t feel like such a pain in the ass. Mostly.”

“I’m sorry you feel you are less than, in any way.” Jared held out the end of the cream horn for Pike to take the last bite. “If you look up at any given moment when you’re playing—having fun—in the bar, you will see Seth’s gaze on you, drinking you in and relaxing. You give to him and to Quint just by being yourself.”

Shaking his head, Pike crawled into Jared’s lap, hands fully against the Dom’s chest now. “You don’t gotta be sorry. I don’t feel less. I just know I can be a pain in the ass. And that’s okay, sometimes. Other times, it’s stuff I gotta work on. But they love me either way. And it feels really good, knowing you do, too. Like tonight, it was…” He took a deep breath. “It feels good and safe. I know Seth wouldn’t have let me be part of it if it weren’t. And I know you wouldn’t either.”

Jared’s kiss tasted of cream and chocolate, along with the spicy mustard and earthy fries. Full of tender feeling and the lingering edge of the intimacy of arousal, his touches to Pike’s back, arms, and thighs were an answer in themselves. Though, when he pulled back a bit to meet Pike’s gaze, he nodded a bit. 

“I feel the same about Wren. So I know Seth’s thinking of you at the back of his mind, and reassuring himself with what he knows.” Warm hands cupped Pike’s cheeks. “That you’re in a good place, with someone who does love you and will take care of your needs. I honor the trust you both put in me, and value it. I’m lucky to have this night with you.”

Closing his eyes, Pike leaned into Jared’s touch. Into those big hands he’d wanted to feel on him from the moment the man had first spanked his ass. Maybe even before, just knowing what he’d meant to both Quint and Seth. That connection wasn’t his, but he’d formed a new one, and it was just as precious as any of the ones he’d formed here, in its own way.

He opened his eyes again to look into pale blue ones. “I like being taken care of by you. I love knowing you feel that I’m worth that. It means a whole lot.” He snuck another kiss. “Just remember that when you wanna haul me over your knee. Or stick a sock in my mouth.”

“I’m lucky even then.” One brow arched, Jared stole a kiss of his own. “Perhaps luckier. I enjoy spanking your pert backside.”

“Only when I’m naughty, though.” Pike twisted his lips to one side. “Or if you really want to. Seth does it so I’ll cry for him. It’s twisted and awesome. I do it for him because it makes him happy. And horny. I like knowing those things, too. We need a lesson on that. Doing stuff for your Doms just because they’re into it.”

“If your Dom can’t make it good for you, too, in some way, then it can make things difficult. Not better.” Turning Pike around so his back was to Jared’s front , Jared plucked up a few fat red grapes to feed to him one at a time. “For instance, I enjoy knife play more than almost anything. That and needle play. But I wouldn’t ever want you to do it for me because I know you wouldn’t receive a lick of enjoyment from it.”

Breaking through the skin of the grapes with his teeth, Pike nodded. That part he got. “That would be more me freaking out and hurting than me being in a place where it would feel good to do something for you, though.” He looked over his shoulder at Jared. “Spankings hurt, but the Dom-feel-goods, along with the in between stuff and the after stuff make it, like, a part of it all that I enjoy? Just the spanking alone is different.”

“I can’t speak to how you feel about it, never having experienced pleasure from that myself—or...well, experienced that exact sort of discipline—but I have heard quite a few subs mention it.” Another grape slipped from Jared’s fingers past Pike’s lips. “There is a community here, at The Asylum, that plays only with spanking and impact toys. I’ve heard they’re a good bunch, if you’d be interested in chatting with them.”

Pike shook his head, turning a bit to cuddle up against Jared’s chest. “I ain’t really into that stuff. Just our stuff. With our group.” He swiped a grape and held it to Jared’s lips. “And the classes will teach me plenty of what I don’t know.”

Taking the grape between his front teeth made Jared look about twenty years younger than he was, if you didn’t count his hair. It was easy to see, for a moment, something of what maybe Quint and Seth had seen when they’d all first met. 

Crunching down, Jared chewed with his nod. “Yes, but don’t isolate yourself. There’s a whole world out there that you’ll eventually be able to engage in. Unlike...” He swallowed. “Well. Let’s just say this place has a way of eating people up and not letting them spread their wings after a while. You’re very young. We will always be here, no matter what.”

“I know. And I might eventually do stuff. When things are different.” Pike shrugged a little, rolling the grapes in his fingers and over his palms, already pretty full. One rolled off his hand and between him and Jared. Reaching down to grab it, he squished it, getting grape juice everywhere. “Whoops. Sorry. Umm…sir, I’ve been out there. I ain’t missing all that much. One day I want to go to, like, a museum with Seth and Quint. Different places. But I like being here.”

Shifting one hip, Jared unearthed a grape Pike hadn’t noticed escaping, and tossed it onto the emptier of the two plates. “Hot tub.” He looked over his shoulder, then back at Pike. “Interested?”

“Hell yes.” Pike perked up, glad they were off the topic of talking to strangers and leaving The Asylum. He wrapped his arms around Jared’s neck. “Soak up, then more sex and kisses until I pass out?”

“With one small amendment.” Grin warm, Jared carried him toward the corner of the pool where the hot tub formed a little well. Or, a big one if not a lot of people were in it. “I get kisses while we’re in the hot tub.”

There was no way Pike was turning down that offer. He combed his fingers into Jared’s hair, pressing a few kisses to his cheeks and along his jaw. “Sir, if you haven’t figured it out yet, I got an endless supply. Once I found out how much I liked them, I could never get enough. I’ve got years to make up for. With people who’re actually special enough to share them with. And the other stuff, too. But…I don’t regret all that so much. Because I learned what I don’t want anymore.” He kissed closer to Jared’s lips. “And what I do.”

Easing them both below the water, Jared sat on the bench, reaching out to hit the button that would turn on the jets. The party lights still danced underneath the pool’s surface, and the bed glowed softly behind the hangings, the hum of the hot tub motor breaking the silence and stillness of the pool. 

“Then you are ahead of most people twice your age.” Jared kept him on his lap, one arm around Pike’s shoulders and the other draped loosely over his lap. “I didn’t know I enjoyed kisses until I met you.”

Lips parting, Pike blinked at him. Then he spat out a laugh. “That was a joke, right? You’re funny, sir. A lot of people don’t know that, but you really are.” He touched his forehead to Jared’s. “Quint’s a really good kisser. So’s Seth. If you didn’t know back then, that woulda been hella weird.”

Giving him a slanted smile, Jared shook his head. “They kissed each other. I didn’t entirely relax into our relationship because I was their C.O. We were only able to enjoy one leave together, the three of us. I did spend a little more time with Quint off base.”

“Oh…yeah, I didn’t know all that.” Pike rested his head against Jared’s shoulder. “I’m sorry, sir. I’m glad I gave you good kisses. It’s sad no one else does, though.”

“I get them, but...yours are special. Perhaps because you enjoy them so much.” Jared stirred the water over one of the jets with his fingers, the pressure making his hand float and bob on the water’s surface. “It’s infectious.”

Closing his eyes, Pike nodded, liking the sound of that. “We’ll just have to make sure it spreads. Seth’s the one who gave it to me. You can thank him with a kiss. Maybe in the morning.”

“I gave him one today. What will he think?” There was a bubble of humor in Jared’s tone. “That I actually like him?”

If Pike got his way? Absolutely. But he just shrugged a bit, because he was gonna come up with a new plan, once he finished with the birthday set up and everything. Maybe Seth and Jared would never have once they once did, but they could find something new. The closeness between the Core was awesome for a lot of reasons, and also important. Because they all needed each other in different ways. Each of them had something to offer. Bonds that literally kept some of them alive.

Sure, not everyone could get along all the time, but those connections didn’t have to be broken. And if they had been, nights like they’d just had might do a lot to fix them. Even if it took a lot of work, a lot of getting to know one another, all over again?

It could start with a few kisses.

**** 

Check back tomorrow for PART 63!

 

To keep up to date on all the happenings with The Asylum Fight Club, sign up to the newsletter HERE: https://www.subscribepage.com/j4m0q5 

There's also a new twitter account: https://twitter.com/asylumfightclub

And tons of socials where you can find info on the core! Keep an eye out for all the links so you never miss a thing!

Looking for official Asylum Fight Club merchandise? You can find it here: https://www.zazzle.com/store/asylumfightclub/products

As always, comments are welcome and spoilers can be discussed in the spoiler group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/244198880244923 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts